Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Wholesale/retail Of Destoned Abakaliki Rice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesale/retail Of Destoned Abakaliki Rice (1256 Views)

Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) / Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) / You Too Can Get Cheap Abakaliki Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale/retail Of Destoned Abakaliki Rice by Ugmama(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
NB: Please this post is not for childplay or scam!

I sell destoned Abakaliki rice and open for delivery in any part of the world.

It's of high note that Abakaliki rice has been paving ways as its rich in vitamins and of quality of international standards.

It's very much affordable.

Get in let's make this deal and you won't regret it.

Thank you

Re: Wholesale/retail Of Destoned Abakaliki Rice by amp01(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
OK
So how those it work?
Re: Wholesale/retail Of Destoned Abakaliki Rice by spiralwedge(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
When you are serious, you will put price.

That's the starting point before calling you on phone.

1 Like

Re: Wholesale/retail Of Destoned Abakaliki Rice by Ugmama(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
spiralwedge:
When you are serious, you will put price.

That's the starting point before calling you on phone.

25kg N9250
50kg N18500
Re: Wholesale/retail Of Destoned Abakaliki Rice by Ugmama(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
amp01:
OK
So how those it work?

We supply wholesale/Retail.

Price has been advised
Re: Wholesale/retail Of Destoned Abakaliki Rice by Ugmama(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
amp01:
OK
So how those it work?

We supply wholesale or retail

Price has been advised
Re: Wholesale/retail Of Destoned Abakaliki Rice by Theophinio(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ugmama:

We supply wholesale or retail

Price has been advised

Good evening ma

Please I need your Whatsapp number

There's something I need to ask you regarding rice. Am in Afikpo

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Method On How To Make Money As An Affiliate Marketer / Sign Up And Earn $ / The N1m Shares My Dad Bought In 2002 Is Now Worth N11,551.46 : Crazy Clown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.