Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) (57479 Views)

Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Fragility6:

No 'one day'again.They are already pushing us out

Lol, to restrategize now is to make a better future for us and our descendants

Let them push us out, we can make our home better too

The grass is green where you water it
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Urchman200: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

Then it's obvious you don't know me...

Have you ever come across any post where I support any of these tyrants we have in power

Apologies for how you feel, I feel sorry for myslef too and ask why I'm a Nigerian, but that; I can't change, but I can change one thing, make Nigeria a better place, but only me can't do that I guess

When one person cooks for the community, the food go finish

But when the community cooks for all, all would eat in merriment and satisfaction if the food is sweet
sorry I mistake to one of this irredeemable zombies on this forum, when they want to criticise they do it subtly,we all need to be ruthless when we are criticising this government they don't mean well.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
IPOB = ONE FAMILY

Enemies of BIAFRA freedom are filling their own pain of Nigeria's evil and insecurities against unarmed people of BIAFRA.

Support BIAFRA freedom, that's your next Visa.

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Fragility6: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
berrystunn:

America ABI ?
America gini. Few months back it was a certain african country(i cant recall) fighting Nigerians to leave, South Africa did thiers months back and other country are quietly going to do same. Just see hw low we have become under five years. PDP weren't saints(not trying to prove thier horrible ruling) but never in their 16yrs was this country bad as is it is today. Nothing works.

1 Like

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

people say Nigerians are too timid to face their oppressor, little do they know is because we found route to an alternative to jaapa but along do we want to jaapa?

what about our old relative, if we aren't self center is either we demand for true federalism and egalitarianism that influence USA constitution that we copied their Democratic settings or we unanimously demand for dissolution of our Amalgamation.

leaving this country to keep asylum in washing old mama bumbum, washing corpses, cleaning eateries and roads and other stinky dirty things is just like postponing the day of total destruction to another time

They Don dey pursue us already, that way we go work on ourselves

I'm begging all Nations to Chase Nigerians from their country ohh make we no spoil am like we spoil our own

Person wey no take care of him own, no go take care of your own too,

Operation chase and ban Nigerians
I Know it's only a wish, but the ban part has started already
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by joefelin2345: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
berrystunn:

Fix this question first.

Say it loud and clear
Shut up your dirty mouth. Your hatred for CAN will cannot change anything. CAN is trying its best . It is an Association n membership is voluntary. Its headship is on a rotational basis. No individual is being worshipped there.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Amujale(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Christianity is a fake and malicious Eurocentric ideology that was invented by first century Romans.

1 Like

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
stop deceiving yourselves.
only separation from northen nigeria will solve the problems of insecurity.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
happney65:
Vote Buhari,Think Osinbanjo..Abi no be so?He don dey reach una small small..Lol
When Papa Oyedepo was seriously crying and warning in 2015 and 2019 against this APC lead administration, they were busy washing the brains of their congregation because of their son/colleague called OSINBANJO. So how do they feel now? Hypocritical!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Urchman200:
sorry I mistake to one of this irredeemable zombies on this forum, when they want to criticise they do it subtly,we all need to be ruthless when we are criticising this government they don't mean well.

Never been a zombie to nobody, never will...

Thanks for ur understanding and I understand ur stand, we need to Chase all these mumu out of power, maybe we haven't but it would get to us one-day and we would

Abaribe said it, they wanted to shut him down by saying he was uttering hate speech

The government hates us all thats why they keep embezzling and not doing the right things, it's time we put our hate for bad governance to good use

Today I like what adeboye did, if he does thrash tomorrow, he's also going to be considered an outcast, the future of our country is greater than any man's personal gains

1 Like

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by aalangel(f): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nice, very nice.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Did Adeboye suddenly realize that God isn't answering his prayers?

3 Likes

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
shollyBi:
Let every evil perpetrator that says Nigeria will not know peace be uprooted.

Lol copy and paste prayer point grin

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
It's not a protest ye moronic copy and paste bloggers!!!

It's a mere simple devotional prayer walk.

I think we are long overdue for social media policing... This is unacceptable.

Mr. Seun Osewa, there are certain things you shouldn't allow fly on your platform... Caution your Mods as well!!! A word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Walking is not enough, we need action. Not by carrying weapons or demonstrating but by giving wise and godly counsel to the rulers, and also embarking on dangerous prayers against the perpetrators and sponsors of insecurity in the land.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
joefelin2345:
Shut up your dirty mouth. Your hatred for CAN will cannot change anything. CAN is trying its best . It is an Association n membership is voluntary. Its headship is on a rotational basis. No individual is being worshipped there.

Take it easy boss.
I'm waiting to see the VP joining the walk as a member and a pastor.
Then I will come back for you.

Usu.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Mr7gWIRELESS: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Expert17:
Redeemotekun

grin grin grin grin
hahahhaha Nairaland people
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:
It is well. Is it CAN planned protest or a Christian sect. Let's fix this confusion
its CAN protest. not only RCCG. . THANKS
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by slowice(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
And some people are still shouting sai baba.. Their body language has destroyed the whole country so much that the blind can now see it.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dbeautyy:
This wasn't a protest, it was a prayer walk which was to be observed by every church who claims to be under the umbrella of CAN. If you check the placard well you will see the logo of CAN and next that of RCCG. Prayer walk means you walk while praying as well depending on the distance you wish to cover or you are led to cover. So Op it wasn't a protest per se we also did it in my church today, in fact I carried the placard as I pray in tongues while walking.

Buhahahhahaha u prayed in tongues

I don't know why it sounds funny to me
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by GamalNasser: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Too late he should have done this in 2018
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by GamalNasser: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dbeautyy:
This wasn't a protest, it was a prayer walk which was to be observed by every church who claims to be under the umbrella of CAN. If you check the placard well you will see the logo of CAN and next that of RCCG. Prayer walk means you walk while praying as well depending on the distance you wish to cover or you are led to cover. So Op it wasn't a protest per se we also did it in my church today, in fact I carried the placard as I pray in tongues while walking.

Shut up you supporter of Terrorism
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Vhiky: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
It's good to start diz way,d government should devise a means to stop all dz killings..doz dey are killing are human beings like dem
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by larryking540: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
This is what they call our mumu don do
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by larryking540: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Make every body go e own part ,,,,,since south na Christian and north na Muslim

It's better that way
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by larryking540: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Vhiky:
It's good to start diz way,d government should devise a means to stop all dz killings..doz dey are killing are human beings like dem

Not just the killing the country is not progression man

Can't u see ,,,
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by joefelin2345: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
The same way members of Latter Rain Assembly n others trooped out in 2012 to occupy Ojota to protest fuel hiking of fuel to N97/litre. Now it N143/litre with huge subsidy still being claimed. Has Tunde Bakare n his cohorts ever apologise to Nigerian? God will surely punished them.

1 Like

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Amujale(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:
It is well. Is it CAN planned protest or a Christian sect. Let's fix this confusion

Obviously its a Christian sect.

Christianity and Islam both deliberately perpetuate fakery and falsehood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by formular2002(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
This Report is misleading and wrong. ALL THAT WAS DONE WAS A PRAYER WALK AMD IT WAS OBSERVE IN ALL THE PARISHES.
Pls its never a protest. I also took part in it today
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Makavelli25: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lmao. Fanatics someone above me said reedemotekun. smiley smiley smiley
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Badgers14: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
And to th ink the VP is a RCCG pastor sad people putting politics before their soul..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) / Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order / Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.