Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) (57475 Views)

Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by ojobek: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Where is DSS?DSS should pick them up for disturbing the Peace of the country.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by redsun(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I am totally in support of this, but unfortunately this won't solve the problem.

It is one of the fundamental problems, in fact, the major problem the country has; systematic religion and psychotic delusion.

1 Like

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Reference(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
I received a report on the security sitiation and incidents this past week in parts of the country and what I saw was really bad, really terrifying...

It appears banditry and kidnappings is assuming a coordinated dimension, what is officially termed as 'organised crime'. I think the institutions of law enforcement as we know it is about to be overrun. So many fingers in criminal activities at all levels of society.

It was truly shocking.

I think the international community is doing this country a serious disservice by keeping quiet about what is unfolding in Nigeria. This country is too big to fail. The consequences to the sub-region and the world will be better imagined.

Everyone in Nigeria and outside who can speak up should speak up now. This govermrnt is about losing total control.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Pascal181: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
He's just waking up now abi. God will judge all those that supportorted this evil jihadist in aso rock
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lostz:
See as Dem create that big space for the man.
If na me dea there, Dem go jam-pack me like ice fish
lol...who do u think you are not to be jam packed like crayfish? kiss
Lostz:
See as Dem create that big space for the man.
If na me dea there, Dem go jam-pack me like ice fish
lol...who do u think you are not to be jam packed like crayfish if u had joined?
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by micflo28(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
When will every Christian join them? If this nation is for a particular religion, then let us divide.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by fynex(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:
It is well. Is it CAN planned protest or a Christian sect. Let's fix this confusion

Its a CAN planned Prayer Walk not a protest
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

lol...who do u think you are not to be jam packed like crayfish? kiss
lol...who do u think you are not to be jam packed like crayfish if u had joined?
I am a human like adeboye na. Are we no longer equal in God's eyes?
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by DrCollins007: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ogbeni blogger get your facts right! It was a Prayer Walk and never a protest! Good journalism has gone to the dogs. Shame!
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

They Don dey pursue us already, that way we go work on ourselves

I'm begging all Nations to Chase Nigerians from their country ohh make we no spoil am like we spoil our own

Person wey no take care of him own, no go take care of your own too,

Operation chase and ban Nigerians
I Know it's only a wish, but the ban part has started already

seconded, they should all ban all Nigerians even Dubai should ban us. we need mental evaluation and rights overhaul

1 Like

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by nomenclature(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86312031:
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

A good and better Nigeria is all we want.

A good and more better Nigeria is what we shall get BGG.

God bless Nigeria.

Details,
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Enoch Adeboye, on Sunday, led members of his church in a prayer walk against insecurity in Nigeria.

Pastor Adeboye had directed the congregation to participate in the prayer walk declared by the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to address the spate of killings across the country.

According to an Assistant General Overseer of the church, Funso Odesola, about 25,000 Parishes of the church are expected to carry out the same exercise nationwide.

CAN President, Samson Ayokunle, earlier announced series of activities aimed at asking for divine intervention in stopping the killing of innocent Nigerians and giving the government the capacity to overcome terror in the country.

Nigeria was never great
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lostz:
I am a human like adeboye na. Are we no longer equal in God's eyes?
tell God to give u too what will make you special in people's faces so as to accord u with respect.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

tell God to give u too what will make you special in people's faces so as to accord u with respect.
we are all equal. All true Christians should treat humans equally and fairly
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Zeesugar(f): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
monichannel:
Osinbajo as an RCCG pastor suppose to be there.

Am I making sense
No you are not
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by kachi9x(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Protest with his body guard or with invisible God's Angels oh no, where is Elija of our day. Who went to King Ahab and said thus saith the Lord.... And things begin to happen
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
nnaeyes6:
I thought he blessed Osinbajo and Buhari in 2015 and 2019 respectively?

Prophet Samuel blessed king Saul but he came back to him and say the Lord has rejected him

1 Like

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by CreekCommando: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Adeboye is a Yahoo-Yahoo con Pastor who led protest against a peace-loving Goodluck Jonathan to bring in a blood thirsty Fulani Jihadist called General Buhari. The blood of all those Christians killed under this brutal pro-boko haram regime are on his head.
On no account should we give Fulani the chance to rule indigeneous Nigerians again. Atiku, El-Rufai, Kwankwaso, Tinubu etc.are all Fulani and Fulani sympathizers.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lostz:
we are all equal. All true Christians should treat humans equally and fairly

indeed?
if humans were truly equal like u claim why do we always make comparison between the rich and the poor?
to humans in this age, there's nothing like equality ...only to God do we seem equal.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

indeed?
if humans were truly equal like u claim why do we always make comparison between the rich and the poor?
to humans in this age, there's nothing like equality ...only to God do we seem equal.
Christians are supposed to imitate Christ

1 Like

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Gforce2015:

Prophet Samuel blessed king Saul but he came back to him and say the Lord has rejected him
why is he disturbing traffic when he can go tell them God has rejected you in asorock?
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by pat077: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
The Northern governors, their emir and religious leaders won't speak against the present state of insecurity in the mosque because buhari is the president. They prefer to remain silent and watch their people kidnap, murdered and homeless as long as the presidency remains in their region. To them no sacrifice is too much.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
BitcoinsMonitor:
This protest doesn't reflect the popularity and population of the RCCG network, the best time to protest is when they are having their holy ghost Congress, let people match from the redeemed camp straight to Lagos and see if it will not get the attention of the global community as the mother of all protests.

It is not a protest, it was a prayer walk instructed by CAN.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by debsjoat(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Everyone has a lot to do as a citizen to make this nation to work. But it starts by not watching things go decay and not make a move for change.
THE CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU.

Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by kettykings: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:
Yes

For me this is not just a mere pleasure walk...

It is a movement
It is a call
It is a step in the right direction

Our mumu don do, Nigerians we must embrace this movement for prosperity, for progress, for peace sake

Use your available resources to do what you can for the betterment of this country...

We can not all continue running out of the country... One day the place we go to for safe haven would push us out, we should make our home our safe haven

Please at what point did your own mumu end, the last time I checked the killing has been on before Nigeria's independence
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lostz:
Christians are supposed to imitate Christ
exactly.
but do they?
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
I saw a picture where GMB marched alongside other prominent Nigerians in a peaceful protest against insecurity years ago when his eyes were set on the Presidential seat. Today he is President and clueless on how to resolve the challenges. We read also that BRF said any regime that cannot fix the issues in the power sector within 6 months is unserious, today the portfolio is under him, again, like his boss, he remains clueless on how to resolve the issues. We can now see that talk is cheap and it is easier to stand on the other side and criticize the opposition, you get there and become absolutely lame. My point is, have a blueprint of the resolution of any issue you choose to criticize or just STFU. Very shameful government, sometimes I wonder what we were all smoking when we voted for them.
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
kettykings:

Please at what point did your own mumu end, the last time I checked the killing has been on before Nigeria's independence

The day I realized I should not vote for incompetent fellows to be leaders...

And I dint vote, maybe I rekindled my mumu by not voting

That means in the coming elections I must vote and pick who I measure to be a bit capable of steering our shop in a right direction

And again I accept I am a mumu but I should not die one
Re: CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
exactly. but do they?
some do but rare in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) / Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order / Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.