Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State (1815 Views)

Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by npn001(f): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm a novice when it comes to building but my late dad just handed one of his buildings (uncompleted) to me as a gift and I really want to have your ideas on how much it will cost for me to complete the building.

Firstly, its a 3 bedroom bungalow that he has built up to lintel level but I want to adjust the building to my taste. I want to make it a 4 bedroom ensuite bungalow with tiled floor, and tiles on the outside as well. I also want to a POP roof for the sitting room and brick stone in the compound.

Now since the house is 3 bedroom and its already standing and I only want to add an extra room and expand the current structure, please do you have an idea how much it will cost me?

The building is in ogun state and I really to know so that I don't get cheated.

<b>I have attached a rough sketch of how I want the house to be, the dotted lines is the expansion I want to to add</b>

Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by money121(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Noted
I will help u tag some legit builder here on nairaland
But don't forget me when u get to the Roofing Stage
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by elefind(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
We offer professional services in tiling and marble, interlocks, stamp concrete installations and allied services. While you build, we do the contemporary and exquisite finishing touches. Our services run across all parts of Nigeria. Contact us today and get great comfort and quality services.
Contact Us: 08131905155 , 07080193626

Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by npn001(f): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
money121:
Noted

Alright
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by Perfecttouchade: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
We are Available for your Aluminium windows.. tel- WhatsApp 08153665659...you can post the picture of the building so that there will be good visual knowledge of how the building is and how you could be assisted by the pros here

Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by Bimpsyyyyy: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
npn001:
Hello everyone,

I'm a novice when it comes to building but my late dad just handed one of his buildings (uncompleted) to me as a gift and I really want to have your ideas on how much it will cost for me to complete the building.

Firstly, its a 3 bedroom bungalow that he has built up to lintel level but I want to adjust the building to my taste. I want to make it a 4 bedroom ensuite bungalow with tiled floor, and tiles on the outside as well. I also want to a POP roof for the sitting room and brick stone in the compound.

Now since the house is 3 bedroom and its already standing and I only want to add an extra room and expand the current structure, please do you have an idea how much it will cost me?

<b>I have attached a rough sketch of how I want the house to be, the dotted lines is the expansion I want to to add</b>
you can call or Whatsapp me on 09069193297 for construction
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by Analyst01(m): 3:14am On Feb 03, 2020
npn001:
Hello everyone,

Hi,

This is a very nice sketch of the existing building. However, I'm afraid it's not enough to answer your question.

A number of things needs to be considered like

What's the the actual size of the building. This requires that the as-built plan with detailed dimensions is provided.

With this, you can work with a professional on how best to add the extra features you are looking for( all en-suite and additional bedroom).

A final working drawing will be produced. This will have all the features you are looking for and the proposed building should be able to fit into your available land space.

The drawings(as-built and final working drawings) can then be used to work out the cost estimates.

I'm a COREN registered civil engineer. I can be of service to you. You can reach me on

WhatsApp: 07033544353
E-mail: frankitangltd@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by Atuu2020(m): 7:19am On Feb 03, 2020
npn001:
Hello everyone,

It will be nice having a look at the situation of the site
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by oduz: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2020
Your sketch cannot be used to give a good estimate ...
Because it's not drawn to scale ....
But it indicates the desired positioning of your extension...
Picture, building plan etc will help achieve a more reliable estimate .... arcmedia007 @yahoodotcom
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by npn001(f): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bimpsyyyyy:

you can call or Whatsapp me on 09069193297 for construction

Do you stay in Lagos or Ogun?
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by npn001(f): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Analyst01:

Hi,

This is a very nice sketch of the existing building. However, I'm afraid it's not enough to answer your question.

A number of things needs to be considered like

What's the the actual size of the building. This requires that the as-built plan with detailed dimensions is provided.

With this, you can work with a professional on how best to add the extra features you are looking for( all en-suite and additional bedroom).

A final working drawing will be produced. This will have all the features you are looking for and the proposed building should be able to fit into your available land space.

The drawings(as-built and final working drawings) can then be used to work out the cost estimates.

I'm a COREN registered civil engineer. I can be of service to you. You can reach me on

WhatsApp: 07033544353
E-mail: frankitangltd@gmail.com

Hi, does this mean you'll have to inspect the building?
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by npn001(f): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
oduz:
Your sketch cannot be used to give a good estimate ...
Because it's not drawn to scale ....
But it indicates the desired positioning of your extension...
Picture, building plan etc will help achieve a more reliable estimate .... arcmedia007 @yahoodotcom

I have a video and picture of the building. I don't have a building plan. Does survey plan suffice?... But it only shows the measurement of the land.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by npn001(f): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
money121:
Noted

I checked the link you posted on roofs. Which is the best to go for cos I see they're somewhat of Sam's price?
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by oduz: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2020
npn001:

I have a video and picture of the building. I don't have a building plan. Does survey plan suffice?... But it only shows the measurement of the land.

Survey plan also essential, your chosen professional would need to visit the site in the absence of a building plan for the existing structure ....

Alternatively if he is well skilled enough can do block counts from the video to come up with his scaled sketch

(1) (Reply)

89 Acres Facing Express With C Of O For Sale @ Ibeju-lekki / 2 Bedroom Flat At Obanikoro, Lagos To Let. / To Let: 1-room Self-contained, Lugbe, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.