Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (10731 Views)

Six Sigma Coordinator : I Received A Message For Written Test / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by nosa123: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2010
U're invited 4 a written test on tue 14/12/2010 by 10am. Come with ur original credentials@any of the centres convenient 4 u.(Lagos,Abuja,Benin) check ur mail for detail.
Pls did anyone got the same sms?, i check my mail but did not see mail from NBC there
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by MaxTech(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2010
I got the same message and was unable to get any mails yet
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by MaxTech(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2010
Pls, I am called for a written test on Tuesday by Nigeria Botling company, I need the format of their test, anybody can help me in the house. I need to share from your exprience.
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by MaxTech(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2010
Incase U want 2 help, my email addrs akinkem@gmail.com Very urgent as the test will hold on Tuesday 14.12.2010.
Thanks
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2010
I GOT AN INVITATION ALSO, BUT I DIDNT GET ANY MAIL IN MY MAILBOX, WOTS HAPPENING? AS FOR THE TEST, IS IT GMAT?
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by larkson(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2010
I got the info too. please house wat are we to expect?
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by chinex74(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2010
What re d requirement needed, plz did anybody submit application?
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by nosa123: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2010
Has anybody got the email yet?, am still waiting oo, have not seen the mail yet.
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by lekdiddy: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2010
I receieved the mail but no sms?
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by nosa123: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2010
u got the mail, when? and what is on the mail?
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by kappadilly: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
check ur nbc account mails for message
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by nosa123: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2010
the massage i saw there is this, they did not say anything about the test, meanwhile i got a test from them, so what do i do now?

date: Sat Dec 2010
subject: Announcement
message: We have closed Short-listing for Sales Representatives. The short-listed candidates have also been notified. We appreciate your interest in joining our team. You will be the first to know, when a job suitable for your profile is available. Coke Brrrrr!
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by lekywhite(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2010
The email Message from NBC.

We appreciate your interest in joining our team and we are happy to inform you that you made the short-list for Sales Representative.
We will be holding the interview on Tuesday 14th Dec 2010 in Lagos, Abuja and Benin. You will need to go with original copies of your credentials which will include, original of your first degree certificate/ statement of Result, NYSC discharge certificate. Please note that if you in error did not state the correct class of degree qualification you left school with, we will not permit you to write. We will only permit First Class, Second Class Upper, Second Class lower, Higher and Lower Credit for HND holders to write the aptitude test. As it is a written test, you are expected to go to the venue with your writing materials, HB Pencil eraser and Biro. We will also require that you shade your valid telephone numbers correctly on the answer sheets.

We will work towards making sure that all the candidates are well attended to on that date and we appeal for your patience
if it doesn't go as smoothly as planned. We have given different timing for the test 10am, 12pm and 2pm kindly stick to the time allotted to you on the SMS and not before or after that. Please prepare to spend not less than 3 hours at the venue Go to any of the test centres closest to you to write. The addresses are as stated below.

Lagos:
Events centre Hakeem Balogun street beside Femi Kuti Shrine
off Agidingbin Road Ikeja

Abuja:
Merit House,Along Aguiyi Ironsi street
By Nigerian Universities Commission
Maitama, Abuja

Benin
Rialto Hotel Along Benin Auchi Road
By NBC Coca Cola Plant Eyean Benin City.
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by HolyMikel(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2010
How did this subject make it to the front page in the first place.

Nairaland editors need todo more on posting better topics on the home page.

NBC calling for written test! and so what!!
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by Guyman02: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2010
HolyMikel:

MY GUY TAKE AM EASY, THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP JOBLESS NLERS to get employment by spreading the info. I know how you feel that this is irrelevant to make it to the front page. yes I agree but anything that can help Nlers to genuinely secure jobs (not scam) is welcome
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by tokunbobo(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2010
This is a good development. Thanks
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by nosa123: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2010
pls where did u get the mail, is it in ur email box or where? i still have not seen my own sms but i got the text can i still go for the test?
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by Limaoscar: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2010

Son, this guys need jobs and if you have one or know of one that won't be a bad idea and Stop harrassing them on NL.
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by ajileko: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2010
Be careful with these mass mailing emails about Jobs. This could be the beginning of a potential spam/virus spreading around.
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by hackney(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
As ling as candidates are not asked to pay for the tests.
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by scoro99(m): 12:41am On Dec 14, 2010
HolyMikel:

With ur 40k a month salary u dey feel like working class, DULLapo, grin grin grin!!!
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by lekdiddy: 5:52am On Dec 14, 2010
I received the sms as well.My advice is that you go for the test if you where invited via sms.however,my NBC message also said the shorlist has closed.I guess they might be an interview according to the email.please be prepared.Good luck
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by lawkaro: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2010
Guy lets learn to be our brothers keeper God said so pls don't be angry
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by Iyykanu: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2010
A beg O, Employment issues are very very important, it should be the only news if possible. I am not even happy that I did not know they applied for this, I have relations who have left school since and NB Plc is no ordinary company
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by Drdonald4(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2010
try and apply on time
good luck
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by hardbody: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
Guys, I wish y'll the very best. NB Plc is a tight piece of cake if u guys are able to get onto the bandwagon.
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by GoldCircle: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2010
UPDATE 1-Coke bottler CCH to buy out Nigerian subsidiary
Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:16pm GMT Print | Single Page [-] Text [+]
(Adds details)

LAGOS Dec 14 (Reuters) - Greek Coke bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCH) (HLBr.AT: Quote) plans to buy out the Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC.LG: Quote) and turn it into a wholly-owned subsidiary, a filing with the Nigerian Stock Exchange said on Tuesday.

Shareholders in the Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC), which holds the Coca-Cola franchise in Africa's most populous nation, will receive 43 naira ($0.28) per share under the deal. NBC would then apply to be delisted in Nigeria.

NBC said in the filing that the proposed deal would give minority shareholders a 37.4 percent premium to the 30-day average closing price of its shares. NBC shares closed up the maximum 5 percent at 31.53 naira on Tuesday.

CCH, the world's second-largest bottler of Coca-Cola (KO.N: Quote), already holds more than 65 percent of NBC, according to analysts' reports. The deal is subject to shareholder approval. (For full Reuters Africa coverage and to have your say on the top issues, visit: af.reuters.com/ ) (Reporting by Chijioke Ohuocha and Nick Tattersall)

http://af.reuters.com/article/nigeriaNews/idAFLDE6BD1UR20101214

Just wondering what this would portend for NBC. . .
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by Harus(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
NNPC is Recruiting now.
Pls spread the news.
www.nnpcgroup.com/
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by Harus(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
NNPC is Recruiting now.
Pls spread the news.
www.nnpcgroup.com/
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by aristocrat(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2010
nnpc rcruitment must av closed by now na?
Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by roughneck: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2010
Graduates trying to gain access into the nbc plc test venue,

Re: Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) by DisGuy: 2:58am On Dec 20, 2010
Were these people late or

they were not invited for the test

or the venue was too small t accommodate all those invited?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range / Nigerian Foundries Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2018 / What's Your Experience Like In The Labor Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.