Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range (10731 Views)

What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? / Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by aikfrank(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
I think this happens mostly in Nigeria and you pass through a whole lot of stress before they tell you how much they want to offer.

What do you think?

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by THISLIFE01: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Very true...all the employer is interested in is listing so many crazy responsibility to the potential employee, without initially saying how much they are willing to pay.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Threesha(f): 5:29am On Aug 22, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Threesha(f): 5:30am On Aug 22, 2022
THISLIFE01:
Very true...all the employer is interested in is listing so many crazy responsibility to the potential employee, without initially saying how much they are willing to pay.
especially teaching jobs

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by slawomir: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Seriously sha...big time fraud

Plenty people nor go dey bother go interview

Even government job self those people worse

My cousin go interview that year for uniben work...him dey happy...na when salary begin enter...he nor fit cry
Ssce him take enter...my guy salary nor reach 35,000 as at now even at level 5
Hazard allowance him never see for years and na that one them take deceive am mostly

Na to teach am how to keyboard later...because I nor go fit continue to dey buy am beer and give am runz babe with my money

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by blazesam(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Honestly it a really a fraudulent act.

Imagine some will even add it that it attractive. Something that is attractive you can't state it clear.

Buhari regime done really show us shegay.

Don't forget to sign PETER OBI on next project

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by chaddy16: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Very true. After series of texts and interviews

1 Like

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by lasisi69(f): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
If you are obidient and yusful, the salary range will be revealed to you undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Weedee(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
H
Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Pvin: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Very unfair
Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Obudupikin: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
I agree. State your pay so I will know if I want to waste my time or not.

20 Likes

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Maccar02: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
You are right

1 Like

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Geniuelander: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Very very unfair

I Also Agree

3 Likes

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Johnchrix(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yes it is most especially lekki jobs.

19 Likes

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by pocohantas(f): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
If you read the job posting of a firm that can pay well, you will know. undecided

Johnchrix:
Yes it is most especially lekki jobs.

When I say I hate Lekki jobs, e go be like I no know wetin I dey talk.

blazesam:
Honestly it a really a fraudulent act.

Imagine some will even add it that it attractive. Something that is attractive you can't state it clear.

Buhari regime done really show us shegay.

Attractive in Nigeria is 120k to 180k.

14 Likes

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Maccar02: 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Some will say apply they will still collect ur money at the end it 10k per month
Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by aviationguy: 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
If the salary is known many unemployed citizens will not apply.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
It's a black market thing.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by adeprof18(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lol
Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Guyman01: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
If they tell you the salary range many will not apply especially experienced hands and many adverts that gives you a salary range in Nigeria turns out to be GNLD (They will add all expenses paid holiday to Disney World annually + opportunity to own a house in Lekki) na when you don travel from Onitsha to Lagos to go for interview with all the dream of becoming E-Money with your first salary you will end up at the Third Floor of a building in Ojuelegba where you will be introduced to scruffy looking man giving you lectures about how GNLD has changed lives,
you will feel like crying and talking to yourself at the same time that it would have been better if they didn't even mention the fake salary range as you wouldn't have bothered joining Ekene Dili Chukwu night bus to Jibowu Park.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Joshmoore(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
No be lie sha
Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Focusmind: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
I love this. Mostly happens in Nigeria. Everything is shrouded in secrecy. Some advertisers won't even mention the name of the company. You will hear, " our client, a reputable player in the financial sector".

Go to "indeed" or "monster" or foreign recruitment agencies, you will see the name of the company and salary range, with conditions of the employment well stated.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by tctrills: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
aikfrank:
I think this happens mostly in Nigeria and you pass through a whole lot of stress before they tell you how much they want to offer.

What do you think?
First, you need to know the definition of fraud.

1 Like

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by CheapHomes1: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
aviationguy:

That saves the recruiter the stress. Isn't that the reason why they use all sorts of useless criteria to disqualify applicants?

9 Likes

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by doggedfighter(f): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
pocohantas:
If you read the job posting of a firm that can pay well, you will know. undecided

When I say I hate Lekki jobs, e go be like I no know wetin I dey talk.

Attractive in Nigeria is 120k to 180k.

With 120k -180k expect the work load of a whole village grin

15 Likes

Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by EndWeakerection: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Big Fraud
Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Successfulben: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bleep...that your cousin na mumu. Why he no go University or better still why you no teach am how to bomb? Oboy me dey teach for one British school for Lekki with my Bsc, PGDE and IGSCE dey collect 250k every month.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Seriously sha...big time fraud

Plenty people nor go dey bother go interview

Even government job self those people worse

My cousin go interview that year for uniben work...him dey happy...na when salary begin enter...he nor fit cry
Ssce him take enter...my guy salary nor reach 35,000 as at now even at level 5
Hazard allowance him never see for years and na that one them take deceive am mostly
Re: I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
aviationguy:

Some will even lure you and kill you for ritual...

Common is PH and Calabar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) / Navy Recruitment 2017: Screening Begins On Friday [timetable, Requirements] / Is Not Giving Employees Public Holidays Modern Slavery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.