Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (96677 Views)

Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police / Governor Wike Monitors Port-Harcourt Lockdown. Defaulters Arrested (Photos) / Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by simple250: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Augustine1998:
Acct number; 0108521815.Acct name; udeh Chinedu Augustine.or call 09016434965.I need help seriously

Na we go search for your bank ba .....from access to zenith ba

Grade 1 begger

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Kinikini: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/boko-haram-bombs-mosque-in-borno/ywlebej.amp

Everybody is under attack. Stop the fear mongering and stop setting people of faiths against one another.

The country just got overwhelming security problems.

quote author=Righteousness89 post=86314926]Hmmmm....
We have been Consistently and Constantly Vocing out that there is a Deliberate war against the Gospel and Christianity in Nigeria...
Thanks to GOD This was crumbled!!

Everything Pastor Bosun, the Former Redeemed Pastor in Germany said 4 years ago is Vividly Playing out

Just last night again, I saw Kidnapping of Children in the Church....

The Church has to wake. It's a Spiritual and physical battle... a whole lot more of killer Herdsmen in Africa have been imported to Nigeria.. and they are Everywhere..

They wanna turn Nigeria to Turkey..

With our Prayers it will not Stand , Neither will it come to pass

Don't be Deceived, The Nigerian Leadership is Sympathetic to them..

This young man would definitely be Given a 5star treatment and Released back into the public or maybe admitted into the Military..

We Need to Beckon on the GOD That Created the Heavens and the Earth... if you don't pray , you may be a Victim...

O LORD GOD ARISE and Slaughter the Enemies of the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST in Nigeria...[/quote]
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Arrewa:
This news is as fake as Aba products

Drama no dey tire una ne?
Yeah?

Am sure you would have believed it if an explosion was reported at the Church instead.. shocked
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hmmmm....
We have been Consistently and Constantly Vocing out that there is a Deliberate war against the Gospel and Christianity in Nigeria...

Everything Pastor Bosun, the Former Redeemed Pastor in Germany said 4 years ago is Vividly Playing out...

...They wanna turn Nigeria to Turkey...

pastor Bosun was very right afterall. His words has helped me greatly to understand d devilish agenda going on. So much so called christians don't know. thats y i weak when i see ignorant, so called christians attacking pastors and anything church online. Not knowing one day, it would soon be their own turn. Christians in the core north have seen more than hell, only if media reports the true state of things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Their Jihadist agenda will fail
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by efighter: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hmmmm....

Everything Pastor Bosun, the Former Redeemed Pastor in Germany said 4 years ago is Vividly Playing out

The Church has to wake. It's a Spiritual and physical battle... a whole lot more of killer Herdsmen in Africa have been imported to Nigeria.. and they are Everywhere..

This young man would definitely be Given a 5star treatment and Released back into the public or maybe admitted into the Military..

We Need to Beckon on the GOD That Created the Heavens and the Earth... if you don't pray , you may be a Victim...

O LORD GOD ARISE and Slaughter the Enemies of the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST in Nigeria...

Yes, there is deliberate war against Christianity that is why Boko Haram has been bombing Mosques in Bornu and Yobe every now and then.
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by ignis: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Let him do and repent so that Buhari can release him.
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why Is Islam Causing Havoc In Zoogeria, Should I Say Muhammad The Prophet Of allah Is Stupid, Crazy And Mad Right There In Grave For Establishing Islam
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Speaklove: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
sadAnd the guy was even smiling
He knew that "there are chances he wouldn't face the full wrath of the law

As e be say we no get better government
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Ustec: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hmmmm....

O LORD GOD ARISE and Slaughter the Enemies of the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST in Nigeria...
Go to north and start preaching your gospel to them to win more souls.
Just the way you have seen Hausa Muslims go the east to preach Islam to the igbos.
Stop going to no man's land to force your religion on them,
Una go soon learn.
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by DEROX: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
I know it will always and forever be them where have you heard of a christian terrorist before and they will say its a religion of peace
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Arrewa:
This news is as fake as Aba products

Drama no dey tire una ne?

Another terrorist spotted. Una plenty for nairaland here.
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
A certain nincompoop said we no longer see bombings but now we see kidnapping, terrorism, all manners of violence. This is the most useless administration in the world
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
North is cursed, these people psychological traits had been destroyed with Qur'an

I pity Christian in North, I pity non Northerners still staying in that forbidden and useless region that have zero value for human lives

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by DEROX: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
adams123:

Why all suicide bombers & terrorists are Christians?? why
i know it pains you so in your deranged mind Christians are the bokoharams isis iswap etc ode buruku yoloba musluwon
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Kuginzi: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
The suicide bomber doesn't look like a Northerner.

Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
Ustec:

Go to north and start preaching your gospel to them to win more souls.
Just the way you have seen Hausa Muslims go the east to preach Islam to the igbos.
Stop going to no man's land to force your religion on them,[/s]
Una go soon learn.

by planning to bomb more churches? look at this dimwit a religion chauvinist

I swear you need brain transplant
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Shakaranews2020: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

what is the religion of all Nigerian olosho?

You only tell this to someone who has never been in the North. In Kano and the entire Northern cities, they are thousands of Muslim oloshos. So, what's your point?
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
They could have just killed the idiot since be wanted to die
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
skyhighweb:
na bomb be dat so nah him dey gather round like say nah toy

I was wondering too. Unless they have a safely detonate the bomb
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Ferd26(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Matters have not ceased to come up.

Let me teach you how to spy on your competitors

bit(dot)ly/36KR5Jj

Replace that 'dot' with a '.'
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by SPENCERD(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
The God of my father,Bishop David Oyedepo does not sleep nor slumber.do you people now see the importance of security in church?
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by altruisticlomo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Christians in the north should not just keep their fingers cross since our pathetic n feeble president its not helping let's begin the protest across the nationChristians in the north should not just keep their fingers cross since our pathetic n feeble president its not helping let's begin the protest across the nationChristians in the north should not just keep their fingers cross since our pathetic n feeble president its not helping let's begin the protest across the nation
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why has he not been beaten up fa
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by 12Monkeys: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
El Rufai's recruit

Buruntai will rehabilitate him and Buhari will release him.
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Ashnoor(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why r u children of hate so amebo in nature? The guy's identity was hidden simply because he's an xtian but u guys kept ur eyes blind and being stereotyping muslims, islam and d north y? And wen d incident is on d north, u guys will simply say "na dem dem" dont u kno dat both d muslims nd xtians upnorth r called northerners? We have a very peaceful coexistence and u online warriors cant divide us with ur hate speaches. When u finally find out he's a christian u can den qoute me! ik@
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Ashnoor(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Why has he not been beaten up fa
because he's a holy terrorist in other words not a muslim!
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Shydon(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
To those of you rushing into conclusion with the so-called Islamist Agenda to wipe out all Christians in Nigeria, it may interest you to know that the attempted bomber's name is Nathaniel Samuel. Disappointed, right?! Go ahead and rant for all I care!

Terrorism of any kind, be it State Terrorism or Group Terrorism must be condemned by all! It has no place in our society. It's a criminal act of highest proportion to take the life of even an individual let alone multitudes. We must do away with sentiments of any kind and stand up firmly against this monster.

Both Christians and Muslims are victims of these criminals parading themselves as Jahadists or whatever they called themselves. You're all entitled to your opinion to say whatever you want to say, but it's important we stop the blaming game and deal with this monster.
I don talk my own!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by agadamalik(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Buhari will soon release him, no need.
Animal.
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) by kolemark22(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bros that news isn't fake I'm a witness...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.