Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari (4744 Views)

See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES / GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2020
PassingShot:
Sane people understand who is working and who is playing. So, you don't expect them to treat both men equally.

Wail me a river.
GBAMsolutely!
END OF THREAD!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by DADDY2or3FISHES: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Godsfavour78:
Kumuyi never endorsed buhari. He only visited him to talk to him. You should read the excerpts of his speech @ aso rock. I am not too sure pastor Adeboye endorsed him. Guy do you even know the meaning of endorsement. You guys just look for every opportunity to speak evil against authority. I am sure if they bring you before buhari or osinbanjo you go humble talkess of pastor kumuyi or adeboye na only social media una for dey get mouth. I will not be surprised if you are one 17 years old over-dependent boy.
the bolded shows your lack of intellectual reasoning. So if I am a 17 years old boy, I am not a Nigerian? I don't have to be concerned about the growth of my father land?

And I am even a 10 years old boy, I hope you don't commit suicide because of this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Personal Mansion In Owerri Discovered With Underground Heated Swimming Po / Celebration Everywhere As Unknown Gunmen Kills Police Today - PHOTOS / Peter Obi Campaign Mats Is Not For Muslim Prayer But For Sleeping (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.