Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games (40708 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues / Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by axglide(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Andrewkinggg:
Lies Lies Lies!!

He only equaled David Trezeguet record of scoring in 9 consecutive matches for Juventus. Penaldo agenda won't work here

Don't mind them, i was even thinking it was a new record sef, so David Trezeguet has done that sef. Trezeguet was a correct striker abeg.
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by fredpeter(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
NuissancePolice:

Then if we are to judge based an PES penalty skill, messi has 99 and Ronaldo has 94

Are u referring to PES 2012, or the current one even dream league soccer 2019 messi no be Ronaldo mate for penalty.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by danot1030: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
NuissancePolice:
- Penalty GOAT.
- Twitter GOAT
- Instagram GOAT
- Perfume Sales GOAT

99.99% of Ronaldo's goals are penalty.

Share for Lionel Messi, like for Cristapno Penaldo

99.99% of Ronaldo's goals are penalty you say, go and ask Messi if it's easy to take his goal records in Barca would have added one this January.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by blowjohn(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bartlomiej Dragowski played the dangerous game of trying to play mind games with Cristiano Ronaldo before Juventus vs Fiorentina.

The Polish goalkeeper said prior to the game that he knew how Ronaldo takes penalties and that he was ready for them.

“I studied Cristiano Ronaldo and know how he shoots," he told Corriere dello Sport, per football.italia.

Well we all know what later happened.
The Goat!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Ororo the GOAT!!!!

Watch the space for the Dwarf goat zombiessi . They’ll always have something to say to bring down GOAT grin grin
some of them will come here calling him penaldo. Mad people. Yet their dwarf god couldn't score a penalty against a film director in Russia 2018.
Cc goalnaldo

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by Horlatunjeee: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
michaellovaldo:

I hate arguements like this but I just have let this out....
What u don't know is that it's kinda more easy to score in la Liga than other European leagues because the play is more open there!
Says WHO??

Same Italy immobile as scored 25goals this season....
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by eddieguru(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
omokoginimi:
This guy breaks and creates records for fun. It’s just too easy for him regardless what team he is playing for.

Take CR7 to Enyimba and he will win you African CL
Put him in super eagles team and we will win World Cup

The only GOAT I know. Not some Borno Brown ewu cheesy cheesy
....why is it that Portugal haven't won the world cup
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by eddieguru(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Two penalties ...I reserve my coment cool
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by michaellovaldo(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Horlatunjeee:

Says WHO??

Same Italy immobile as scored 25goals this season....
Age comes to mind wink

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by xcelentattitude(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
tillaman:
And so!! Why don’t y’all Wait until you see what my boy Messi has for us!! He’s still loading 95%!!

Who be Ronaldo for where Messi Dey voice!!!

Sorry o....so he has turned to Operating System (OS) grin grin

Someone that is recuperating from corona grin (Abeg is not my handwriting o)

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by femmyapson(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The fact that no prophet in the bible prophesied on the coming of a football maverick like C.Ronaldo quakes the very foundation of my christan faith.

C Ronaldo is the greatest of all times.
Greatest ever, greatest to be.
Gravity defying headers, impossible dribbles, imaginary goals and it just doesn't stop.

It is up to the generation after ours to create a religion in honour of him because not even Buddha was this great.

Atheist in sight..
Football is just a mere game idolized by men..It all started one thousand eight hundred and sixty three years ago after the death of Jesus Christ..The bible was composed by over 40 authors,over 15 centuries, 3different continent, 3 different languages, some of the writers are poets they are kings , they are prophets and they were fisher men and farmers. All these different kinds of people contributed to the word of God(Bible) .When you look at the collection of work this vast it seemingly impossible that a human would be able to weave together a story that just make sense from cover to cover.What I am trying to say is that the bible has many writers and only one author "THE HOLY SPIRIT"..The prophecies the prophets in the bible gave is all about the birth and death of the messiah and the second coming of the messiah. Its only an insane man that the foundation of his christain faith can be quake just because there was no prophecy about the 3rd world best football player...Donald Trump dey there ..Putin.Jeff bezos and bill gates sef neva get any prophecy...Ni akotan Bros YOU ARE A SIMPLETON and a BIG FOOL too

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by Asour: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
cr7lomo:

U just shot ur other foot ... It simply shows that it's not easy to score penalties if out of at least 4 players that took the penalty that day , only one scored...it shows it's not easy

You certainly didn't get me.

I just replied the guy who said that if scoring penalties were easy Messi would have had an International trophy (Alluding to Messi missed penalty in 2016).

My point being, Penalties are a part of football. Great. But don't twist their relevance according to when it suits you.
Ronaldo once missed a penalty in a final but guess what ? His team still one. Cr7 is a great player nevertheless.
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by cr7lomo: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
marcelkasy:
For those of you that think scoring penalty is easy, see this for yourself;

Messi has now surpassed Juventus star Ronaldo in the number of penalties missed in his career. According to Calciomercato, the Barcelona star has scored 84 penalties out of 110 spot-kicks and has missed 26 so far, thereby putting his error percentage at 24%..
Ronaldo, meanwhile, has missed 22 of the 131 penalties he has taken, meaning the Portuguese striker has missed less despite taking more spot-kicks than his counterpart. While the Juventus superstar converts 83% of his penalties, Messi has a conversation rate of only 77%.

So do you still hold your view??

@Nuissansepolice ...this is for u
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by Dollabiz: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Really
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by tillaman(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
xcelentattitude:

Sorry o....so he has turned to Operating System (OS) grin grin

Someone that is recuperating from corona grin (Abeg is not my handwriting o)
corona ko Estaport ni
You probably followed Ronaldo from Man U to Madrid and then to Juventus??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by xcelentattitude(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
tillaman:
corona ko Estaport ni
You probably followed Ronaldo from Man U to Madrid and then to Juventus??

You don vex be dat shocked

No vex na grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by eyinola: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
cr7lomo:

Penalty is an attributed skill... Even on PS , it has its level per player ... This same penalty that is as easy as u think is the reason y kanu don't have a nations cup trophy , the reason y Roberto baggio don't have a world cup trophy, the reason y Wenger doesn't have an European trophy and the reason y ur leprechaun doesn't hv an international trophy
Chelsea has one championship league trophy instead of 2 now because of Terry's penalty miss back on 2007

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by Goalnaldo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
UKusedBoyfriend:
some of them will come here calling him penaldo. Mad people. Yet their dwarf god couldn't score a penalty against a film director in Russia 2018.
Cc goalnaldo
we are privileged to have two fine footballers go shoulder to shoulder against each other for more than a decade. It hasn't happened before in football. They have set the standard of football so high that it will be difficult for players to replicate. Imagine scoring 46 and 50 league goals in a single season. Let's just enjoy them both.
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by greenguy: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
It's high he gets a Doctorate in penalty.

He scored a penalty in almost all the games and scored 2 penalties today against Fiorentina.
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by tillaman(m): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
xcelentattitude:

You don vex be dat shocked

No vex na grin grin
cheesy you expect me not to vex look at what you did to Messi’ah’s pic and you are sure you want to make heaven ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by Pidginwhisper: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
UKusedBoyfriend:
Cc goalnaldo
They are being haunted by his success with different clubs while their dwarf god is damn scared of leaving barca for the fear of failing.

When Ororo had one balon d’Or their dwarf already had 4 yet Ororo caught up with him grin, isn’t that amazing grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by Discombulator: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
the problem is that Nigerians are just behind the curve when it comes to intelligence,look at how unintelligent folks turn this into a messi vs Ronaldo debate.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by Expert17: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Horlatunjeee:
Penaldo having a" world class "season..

Goals:22
Assists:2
Totals:24

MESSI having a poor season...
Goals:19
Assists:10
Totals:29...

I am just too certain abt my GOAT�

Leave d haters abeg.......

mesSIX
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by Kobicove(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Greatest of All Time; pele isn't even fit to tie his shoes. shocked shocked shocked shocked

So says an Indomie generation kid!
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by Ryocaj(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Horlatunjeee:

The Serie A isn't La Liga.. Ronaldo started d season slowly n suddenly picked.. D La Liga is an easy league.. d reason Messi doesn't wa t 2 leave.. Ronaldo proved La Liga is easy.. he scored most of his goals in d La Liga.. in d time frame he scored more goals than any La Liga player.. Ronaldo has d best goal ratio in La Liga history.. He left with d most hat-trick until Messi broke it recently.. He was d fastest player to reach 200 goals n 300 goals in La Liga history.. It was only in La Liga he scored more goals than d num of games he played.. mathematically, According 2 d stats he had in La liga, if Ronaldo had played d same num of years with Messi he would av scored almost twice d goals Messi scored.. Ronaldo is the real G.O.A.T.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by guychidile: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ronaldo is a confirmed legend! How I wish he is either my brother or my son...,!�❤

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by 27Pushing30: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Horlatunjeee:

Let Messi go and score 50 goals in 70 matches serie A. Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games by SosaXVLV(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The fact that no prophet in the bible prophesied on the coming of a football maverick like C.Ronaldo quakes the very foundation of my christan faith.

C Ronaldo is the greatest of all times.
Greatest ever, greatest to be.
Gravity defying headers, impossible dribbles, imaginary goals and it just doesn't stop.

It is up to the generation after ours to create a religion in honour of him because not even Buddha was this great.

Wise one! Abeg Dey give us some words of wisdom make we for wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons / Cape Verde Vs South Africa: AFCON 2023 Quarter-Finals (1 - 2)pen On 3rd Feb 2024 / Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.