Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA (461 Views)

Five Ways Nigerians Can Avoid Deportation From The UK / Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply / There Are More Dutch People In South Africa Than The USA, Germany etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by constancefriday(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Following the news of the recent over rated travel ban slammed on Nigeria by the US Govt. Most likely due to unchecked insurgency at the North East region of the Country plus other factors, my frank and honest opinion is that USA is beginning to have some sort of view of the relationship between both countries as something Nigerians can do without.
Let me let them know that
(1) Nigerians can do very well without USA and without travelling to US,
(2) US is not the only country Nigerians can travel to, other cute and greater countries exist.
(3) Nigerians (real Nigerians) are not terrorists. Infact, terrorism is very foreign to the nature of Nigerian Folks, most real law abiding Nigerians are still amazed at how terrorism became an issue in their lands.

Without USA, Nigeria can still do very well, the Nigerian spirit is dominant, Nigerians are well known for their positive contributions to the growth and development of very many countries worldwide.
Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by santakris(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Agreed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by Annajuzieogu20: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hello......I am a USA citizen married to a Nigerian citizen..........my husband still resides over in Nigeria....... let me make some real true hard facts here........be it known that I despise trump and everything he stands for........as a complete travel ban for all of Nigeria to the USA is completely insane...... although there are a lot of corrupt people in Nigeria that doesn't mean that the whole population of Nigeria is consider to be corrupt people........that literally enough thorough investigation on whoever should be applying for the different type of Visa should be more than efficient enough to allow Nigerians access to travel to the USA or not....... but with all that said.... Nigeria needs major help.....really really does and yes indeed Nigeria benefits from USA assistance......... Nigeria needs USA more than USA needs Nigeria.....that is a known fact............ and that has nothing to do with what type of education a person should or should not have being someone is from Nigeria......... Nigeria is where mostly all the terrorist come from..... Nigeria is the top known country for all it's fraud and there scams........now its not the population fault but only the president and the government that leads Nigeria.............that country needs to get there shit to together........to have hardly noooo electricity........to have noooo health insurance........to have noo such things like food stamps to help people and families who have trouble keeping food on the table each and every day cuz of the cost of living keeps on rising........ pregnant woman die everyday in child birth due to lack of medical supplies and lack of knowledge in Nigeria........ most families have there children at young ages be in the working field to try and assist there families bread making.........instead of these same children going to school.all the time to get there education that is so desperately needed in this world and in this life...... fellow Nigerians..... education is NOT just by the degrees you might or might not have.......but more importantly how all you people represent yourself as an individual......are you well manner....are you respected?.... Etc etc etc.....your values.....what you stand for? Cuz believe me with all you guys negative attitudes.......... you guys stand for nothing as individuals................. people get robbed there.....you better watch your back wherever you go....there are tons of kidnappings there........ fucking people die everyday of starvation not only in Nigeria but in the whole continent of Africa..... seriously.....if one doesn't die of malnutrition than they die of lack of medical care and lack of medical knowledge.... neglected to the human population there.......no other countries in this world can assist Nigeria more better than the USA themselves...... eventually those other countries will follow the USA in the lead to combat all terrisom.........I seriously could write a whole book all about Nigeria and there bleeped up ways........ but it's not even worth my time cuz am getting sick as I am typing just all this.......me am not no enemy to Nigerians..... but in reality all you people need to get your shit together and learn what REAL LIFE is all about and it all starts with your perspective on things to be more of a positive one....... may God bless Nigeria some how someway......cuz God knows can't rely on that population of Nigeria to make that country all right good and moral to where anyone in this world can say positive stuff about that country and a lot of the people there!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by tsdarkside(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Annajuzieogu20:
Hello......I am a USA citizen married to a Nigerian citizen..........my husband still resides over in Nigeria....... let me make some real true hard facts here........be it known that I despise trump and everything he stands for........as a complete travel ban for all of Nigeria to the USA is completely insane...... although there are a lot of corrupt people in Nigeria that doesn't mean that the whole population of Nigeria is consider to be corrupt people........that literally enough thorough investigation on whoever should be applying for the different type of Visa should be more than efficient enough to allow Nigerians access to travel to the USA or not....... but with all that said.... Nigeria needs major help.....really really does and yes indeed Nigeria benefits from USA assistance......... Nigeria needs USA more than USA needs Nigeria.....that is a known fact............ and that has nothing to do with what type of education a person should or should not have being someone is from Nigeria......... Nigeria is where mostly all the terrorist come from..... Nigeria is the top known country for all it's fraud and there scams........now its not the population fault but only the president and the government that leads Nigeria.............that country needs to get there shit to together........to have hardly noooo electricity........to have noooo health insurance........to have noo such things like food stamps to help people and families who have trouble keeping food on the table each and every day cuz of the cost of living keeps on rising........ pregnant woman die everyday in child birth due to lack of medical supplies and lack of knowledge in Nigeria........ most families have there children at young ages be in the working field to try and assist there families bread making.........instead of these same children going to school.all the time to get there education that is so desperately needed in this world and in this life...... fellow Nigerians..... education is NOT just by the degrees you might or might not have.......but more importantly how all you people represent yourself as an individual......are you well manner....are you respected?.... Etc etc etc.....your values.....what you stand for? Cuz believe me with all you guys negative attitudes.......... you guys stand for nothing as individuals................. people get robbed there.....you better watch your back wherever you go....there are tons of kidnappings there........ fucking people die everyday of starvation not only in Nigeria but in the whole continent of Africa..... seriously.....if one doesn't die of malnutrition than they die of lack of medical care and lack of medical knowledge.... neglected to the human population there.......no other countries in this world can assist Nigeria more better than the USA themselves...... eventually those other countries will follow the USA in the lead to combat all terrisom.........I seriously could write a whole book all about Nigeria and there bleeped up ways........ but it's not even worth my time cuz am getting sick as I am typing just all this.......me am not no enemy to Nigerians..... but in reality all you people need to get your shit together and learn what REAL LIFE is all about and it all starts with your perspective on things to be more of a positive one....... may God bless Nigeria some how someway......cuz God knows can't rely on that population of Nigeria to make that country all right good and moral to where anyone in this world can say positive stuff about that country and a lot of the people there!!!

shattap their....!!

gibberish....
btw....:
when are you giving the land back to the rightful owners....the natives....

thats all we care about....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by Annajuzieogu20: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
The land will never go back to the rightful owner....the natives...cuz there is too many corrupt people there!!!!!!! Besides all that you people don't blind......when is the last time that country had full electric.. when is the last time that country Nigeria had health insurance to care for the health care needs of it's citizen's......all this and more!!!!!!! That regardless natives or not.......that is shit that Nigeria still has yet to overcome...... sorry if the truth hurts and you don't want to accept the truth!!!! It is people like you who don't want to accept the truth .. that is why there will be no further good development of Nigeria unless another country like USA steps in!!!!
Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by Annajuzieogu20: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
That is why your government there needs to work with the USA on all the terms to overcoming terrorism!!!! If not the travel ban will still go on and on
Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by Annajuzieogu20: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blame.your government and not the American people or the USA itself..... cuz the USA will destroy Nigeria
Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by Annajuzieogu20: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
There are a lot of Nigerians over there that don't know what the Bleep they are doing......they are the devil themselves!....tell me how some man gonna be bathing in a public area.... naked........a.lot of you Nigerians have no class no pride no self respect and no respect to other people!!!!! Please come to America and say all this shit to my face....please I wish you would.... hmmmmmm...but I forget you people can't get here!!!!!! Unlike me and Americans here can go over there....... when you born and raised in the USA than come talk to me with common sense and the real deal on life
Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by Annajuzieogu20: 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tell me is some of the Nigerian population...are they animals and not human or are they human beings?...if all you people are human beings..... than for God sakes..... start acting like it with everything
Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
tsdarkside:

shattap their....!!

gibberish....
btw....:
when are you giving the land back to the rightful owners....the natives....

thats all we care about....

Examine the writing pattern. Look at the grammatical construct. No punctuations, starting a sentence with a small letter.

Amerikans do not write this way. I know the Amerikan bastards like the back of my hand.

This charlatan is prolly writing from under Nnewi Bridge at Onitsha. grin

If you do not believe me. Take a look at this Alternative news website below, scroll down to the comment section and compare the writing pattern of the Amerikans.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/01/31/russian-helicopters-dispersed-american-roadblocks-in-syria-but-americans-nearly-retaliated/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by Annajuzieogu20: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
American bastards you say......I would rethink that one. You now want to talk about writing of an American
Again, I would rethink that one? Don't most of you Nigerian people use pidgin English? I believe so.....broken English, lazy man English? Is that what your schools there and unvirsities there teach you guys, really That's why it's a known fact that most Nigerians don't even know how to read..That is why when roadside food is made there, those nasty ass people don't even wear gloves on there hands, that is why when a nurse should come to your house to do medical care, they again don't even wear gloves.. anytime you talk to a Nigerian online, you know they don't have an education by the way they type, cuz God knows they make so many mistakes in spelling and God knows they don't know how to use sophisticated words. Should I keep going on and on here. If education was so highly rated there in Nigeria, that whole country would have non stop electric. If that country was so highly educated nobody would be using generators. If that whole country was educated you would not be seeing and walking on dirt roads like you in some kind of dessert..Should I keep going with a lot of you no good piece of shit bastard uneducated no class disrespectful stupid some Nigerian men and women.. I think not, cuz clearly it's a waste of my precious time and energy
Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by tsdarkside(m): 6:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Zoharariel:

Examine the writing pattern. Look at the grammatical construct. No punctuations, starting a sentence with a small letter.

Amerikans do not write this way. I know the Amerikan bastards like the back of my hand.

This charlatan is prolly writing from under Nnewi Bridge at Onitsha. grin

If you do not believe me. Take a look at this Alternative news website below, scroll down to the comment section and compare the writing pattern of the Amerikans.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/01/31/russian-helicopters-dispersed-american-roadblocks-in-syria-but-americans-nearly-retaliated/

Echoes....??
Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by tsdarkside(m): 6:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Annajuzieogu20:
American bastards you say......I would rethink that one. You now want to talk about writing of an American
Again, I would rethink that one? Don't most of you Nigerian people use pidgin English? I believe so.....broken English, lazy man English? Is that what your schools there and unvirsities there teach you guys, really That's why it's a known fact that most Nigerians don't even know how to read..That is why when roadside food is made there, those nasty ass people don't even wear gloves on there hands, that is why when a nurse should come to your house to do medical care, they again don't even wear gloves.. anytime you talk to a Nigerian online, you know they don't have an education by the way they type, cuz God knows they make so many mistakes in spelling and God knows they don't know how to use sophisticated words. Should I keep going on and on here. If education was so highly rated there in Nigeria, that whole country would have non stop electric. If that country was so highly educated nobody would be using generators. If that whole country was educated you would not be seeing and walking on dirt roads like you in some kind of dessert..Should I keep going with a lot of you no good piece of shit bastard uneducated no class disrespectful stupid some Nigerian men and women.. I think not, cuz clearly it's a waste of my precious time and energy

sharrapu....!!
Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by Annajuzieogu20: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Before I ever waste more of my time here..... please go read articles about the world economic. It will tell you how Africa struggles with the rest of the world for leading technology and self life knowledge based on character and self enhance skills that is very well needed for the technology advancements this world will be coming to. That many big corporate ceo companies are scared to hire such Africans because of there lack of ability to keep up with the rest of the world, with work skills and life skills. In today's world and going forward, you need both!
Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by ChristianNorth: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
smiley
Annajuzieogu20:
Nigeria is a zoo. We have known this since 1967.

I support the ban, the foolish leaders should sit down and clear their shitt.

We would have loved Trump more if he had imposed the ban on our stupid leaders alone except Seyi Makinde, the only sensible one among them all.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by ChristianNorth: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
tsdarkside:

sharrapu....!!
Stop defending the impossible, Nigeria is a zoo.

FACTS

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by Annajuzieogu20: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigeria can kiss my ass.......... only reason why I don't like this ban is because my husband is still residing there..........and it's ashame the good people such as me and him among other good people of Nigeria have to suffer because of such............but besides all that..... Nigeria is a complete hot mess that literally they need to get there shit together cuz there are more corrupt people there than good people.....and that is sad!!!!!!!! I had been to Nigeria twice and between all that and what my husband goes through.... that country is the devil themselves......and it's really sad that even some of the good people let that devil ass shit control them and unfortunately it takes someone from out of country to teach them all over again ....to live a live the right good and moral way and to have much respect and decency not only for themselves but also for all the people they should surround. If I never had my partner from Nigeria..... believe me Nigeria could burn to hell and I could careless.......one day God will come and get rid of all the evil and that includes most definitely the whole country of Nigeria and a lot of those people there!! Amen!!
Re: Nigeria/Nigerians Can Do Very Well Without The USA by Annajuzieogu20: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
You people there in Nigeria think money talks and bullshit walks....better guess again......not where I come from.... America......cuz of your greedy Fucking asses and you people think you can pull much scams and fraud over here on USA citizens.....news flash.....us Americans are smarter than that and is why trump flagged your asses .......a lot of you bad people there in Nigeria really make a bad reputation for that whole country........ you Nigerians woman can hit up some.american man saying all sorts of shit , saying how hot he is, wanting to know there bank account information....do you think any American man or American woman over here are fools to your noooo good shit..... better guess again you idiots ......

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 : Trump Threatened To Retaliate Indian (VIDEO) / Nearly 3 Billion Animals Killed Or Displaced In Australia’s Wildfires (Photos) / Prince Harry Is ‘less Intelligent’ Than Meghan' - Colin Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.