Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

How To Build Mutiple Streams Of Income As A Writer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Mutiple Streams Of Income As A Writer (547 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, / 5 Streams Of Income Training Holds In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Mutiple Streams Of Income As A Writer by Formidable001(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
How to Build Mutiple Streams of Income as a Writer

2020 Revelational Energy is Learn a useful Skill and Understand the Business Angle of it

Don't skip this post, there is a very powerful quote at the end of this piece.

Information is the key. What you don't know might enslave you but what you know will liberate you. Why this

You might have heard that knowledge is power. I totally agree with this but it is more important to know that knowledge is Profit is the new currency that you must know.

Knowledge is power but if you fail to understand the business angle of your knowledge, it is likely poverty meets you daily.

2020 is not a new thing. Ohhh you want to argue with me. Yes it is not. The difference between 2019 and 2020 is just 1 and that difference is you. You are the one.

You might have heard about writing and the business of writing. They are real but only few understand the business of writing.

Writing has left the era of "I just want to write". You don't write because you feel like Writing. The first process of writing is the Mindset Activation Writing.

If you have not hone your Writing skills how do you expect to be seen. It is only a skillful person that sits with Kings. It is a only a skillful person that commands authority.

Come to think of it. Writing has gone beyond just writing for fun. If you don't understand the impact and profit angle of writing then you need to learn and hone your Writing skills.

How sweet it is to build a daily income from Writing. How possible it is to learn the impact side of writing. But most intending writers won't believe this is ever possible. Why?

����������

When you tell them they can also make mutiple streams of income as a writer they won't believe because the same phone you are using that is what they are also using. Until the see it they will believe. If they don't see it, they can't get it.

This is 2020, the question I will ask is what are you doing to do differently? The problem isn't the money. The problem is the skill. If you don't have a skill now it is likely you kill.

Why not have a target now. Why not learn a skill and eat your suya. Know your onion and stay ahead of your game. The era of I don't have the money should go. Invest in you life now. When the target is clear, direction
is easy.

I therefore introduce to you, The 4th Edition of the Writers Model Masterclass which is designed to help you write to impact, write to influence and write to Profit. The first edition has been powerful. The second edition was corrosive. The third edition was Transformational.

Don't let me talk to much.

Just click the link below and find more about this Writing Class

https:///37PZRH3

The quote: The problem has nothing to do with your environment but the inability to think. If the thinking box has a problem, it is likely you sink

I am Joseph Theophilus Kehinde

Foremost Writers Coach

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Profile / Why Professionals Are Recommended For Property Conveyancing? / Method For Obtaining Vacuum Of Vacuum Pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.