Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari (2272 Views)

Why I Am Withdrawing Petition Against INEC Over Rivers Poll — Magnus Abe / Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari by 12Monkeys: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
Confirmedzombie:
Following the gale of insecurity in the country which president Buhari has failed to tackle after all promises made.

I am bitter, sad and as such , I wish to withdraw my support for Buhari.

It is alarming to hear a president ordering the release of terorist who have sent many well meaning Nigerians to early grave.

It is alarming that Mr president has totally sent Nigeria backward.

It is obvious that the president is incapable of leading Nigerians.

It is obvious that Mr president lacks idea on how to lead Nigeria and tackle insecurity.

In a sane country, Mr president will step down and resign but he choose to remain in power while Nigerians are been killed.

Mr president, in view of the above, I hereby withdraw my support for you.

To those, I have offended especially the Igbos, I wish to render my unreserved Appology while I call on all well meaning Nigerians to rise up to their voices and call for the resignation of Mr president.

Thanks and God bless.
[/s]

Unfortunately , you and all other repentant Bokos and zombie cheerleaders have been added to Karma's growing list.

You see, this was never a game . But you fools saw the elections like a football rivalry .

You must pay for your stupidity.

I know hunger has been paneling you since 2015 and that whatever b.s. you are ascribing to not worshipping your living dead khalifar has to be induced by financial renumeration to you and your fellow zombie drones .

You will pay dearly for your wickedness and heartlessness .

Bastard
Re: I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari by Amumaigwe: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
efighter:

Hatred and jealousy for Igbos? Your head no correct. How come Yorubas hate Igbos, Hausas hate Igbos, Fulanis hate Igbos, Kanuris hate Igbos. Tivs hate Igbos, Junkus hate Igbos, Igalas hate Igbos, Gwaris hate Igbos, Ijaws hate Igbos, Ikweres hate Igbos. Kalabaris hate Igbos, Calabars hate Igbos, even Chinese hate Igbos, Arabs hate Igbos, Italians hate Igbos, Americans hate Igbos, Jews whom Igbos have been calling their brothers also hate Igbos. And most unfortunately, IGBOS HATE IGBOS.

Shouldn't Igbos do a self appraisal and ask themselves why every tribe, race and color hate Igbos?

We know, Hausa/Fulanis likes Yoruba. That is why Miyetti Allah is the only authorized security outfit in Ondo state.
Re: I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari by blacknp(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Amumaigwe:

You go soon wake up too.
wake up? Im on the grave shift, I done resume work on the beat since 7 pm.
Re: I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari by Amumaigwe: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
blacknp:
Loser who are you talk, or who do you think cares about your worthless opinion?, you lost twice in the elections 2015, & again in 2019,, so shut up, even rejected Mumu Atiku of Abu Dhabi now has an opinion.

He lost twice, you won twice. What has Yoruba gained from those vctories asides pains and heartache?
Re: I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari by blacknp(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

Unfortunately , you and all other repentant Bokos and zombie cheerleaders have been added to Karma's growing list.

You see, this was never a game . But you fools saw the elections like a football rivalry .

You must pay for your stupidity.

I know hunger has been paneling you since 2015 and that whatever b.s. you are ascribing to not worshipping your living dead khalifar has to be induced by financial renumeration to you and your fellow zombie drones .

You will pay dearly for your wickedness and heartlessness .

Bastard
Hate spilled words of a Failure, The President has nothing to do, and is not the cause of your failed miserable life, Charity they say begins at home, who is your mentor or role model?
Re: I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari by blacknp(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Amumaigwe:

He lost twice, you won twice. What has Yoruba gained from those vctories asides pains and heartache?
Failure speak for yourself, not for the General, don't hide your failure behind the people. Go back to school and learn something new, once upon a time the President couldn't afford for some of his kids to school abroad, it was Former Governor, now Senator Amosun of Ogun State that was footing the bills, don't hate, congratulate, go and hustle your own.
Re: I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari by 12Monkeys: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
blacknp:
Hate spilled words of a Failure, The President has nothing to do, and is not the cause of your failed miserable life, Charity they say begins at home, who is your mentor or role model?

You remain a bastard to assume I dey suffer like you and your useless papa.
Re: I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari by 12Monkeys: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
blacknp:
Failure speak for yourself, not for the General, don't hide your failure behind the people. Go back to school and learn something new, once upon a time the President couldn't afford for some of his kids to school abroad, it was Former Governor, now Senator Amosun of Ogun State that was footing the bills, don't hate, congratulate, go and hustle your own.

Yaribanza Muric member
Re: I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
blacknp:
Sure President Buhari should change an animal into a gentleman? What of the States, and Local Governments, in our Federal System of Government don't they have a role to play? Charity they say begins at home, go and blame your family members shouting Jesus, and Mohammed, instead of finding real solutions to social problems, keep practicing this copy copy democrazy, it is Buhari that made Chinedu, to kidnap his cousin Emeka, that just came from Turkey? The Fulani herdsmen operating everywhere, the communities were they carry out their atrocities dont know who they are?, I'm I my Brothers keeper? No, if army or police show up, the citizens will cry high handedness, take example SARS?

What kind of post is this?? Are you that insensitive?? 1week from now you will sing a new song
Re: I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari by GamalNasser: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
I suspect many BMC allowances have been cut off because Buhari was worse in 2017/18 and they supported him then so what has changed now
Re: I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
blacknp:
Sure President Buhari should change an animal into a gentleman? What of the States, and Local Governments, in our Federal System of Government don't they have a role to play? Charity they say begins at home, go and blame your family members shouting Jesus, and Mohammed, instead of finding real solutions to social problems, keep practicing this copy copy democrazy, it is Buhari that made Chinedu, to kidnap his cousin Emeka, that just came from Turkey? The Fulani herdsmen operating everywhere, the communities were they carry out their atrocities dont know who they are?, I'm I my Brothers keeper? No, if army or police show up, the citizens will cry high handedness, take example SARS?
.. Hypocrite. Did you say this during the past administration? I guess no. You suddenly realized that the c in c is not to be blamed. Smh.
Re: I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari by altruisticlomo(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
blacknp:
Go and bury your head in the sands of shame you ostrich, This is The President's second term, no need crying wolf, stop living in the past, think futuristically, although I know that is impossible to retrogressive thinkers like yourself? It is always easy for a failure to blame someone else for their own short sightedness. Buhari these, Buhari that, is he your father?
just tell us u are in support of his ineffectiveness n inefficiency all dis while jx dey prepare to follow him to Daura. zoo guard! have u forgotten? what happens to the body when d head is bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dasuki Welcomes A New A Baby 6 Months After Release / Edo: ADP Drags Running Mate Of Ize-iyamu To Court For Certificate Forgery / Buhari Emotionally Attached To Herdsmen - Akeredolu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.