Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,133 members, 7,867,281 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Request For Voluntary Extension Of Service Year. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Request For Voluntary Extension Of Service Year. (456 Views)

Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation / Is My Pair Of NYSC Jungle Boots Usable Out Of Service? / Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request For Voluntary Extension Of Service Year. by phylshan: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
The DG,
NYSC,
ABUJA

Sir,

REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY EXTENSION OF SERVICE YEAR.

In light of the recent rise in pay of Corp members, I humbly request that my service year be extended by at least one year to enable me serve my Fatherland better.

To be honest, it was beginning to look gruesome at some point, as the persistent ₦19,800 alert murdered the hope/faith I had, if any, in the system but receiving ₦33,000 now, shows the country is heading in the right direction.

My first service year is for Service to my Fatherland, the second year will be for Service to my Motherland, so that my service will not be gender bias.

That being said, kindly grant me the opportunity to keep serving our dear country.

I look forward to your favorable response.

Best regards.

Respectfully,

Motivated Corper
Fct/ 19A/ 2747

(1) (Reply)

I Have An Admission Letter And My Name Is Still On The Jamb Matriculation List B / Nysc Kwara Swears In 2000 Corps Members..governor Promises To Improve Facilities / NYSC vs Coronavirus: FG Suspends Orientation Course For Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.