Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

How To Download Movies Faster? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Download Movies Faster? (4996 Views)

How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? / How Can I Download Movies Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Movies Faster? by andyliu: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2010
I always want to download a movie, but internet speed here is too slow, how to download quicklier? and sometimes the download process is broken, how to continue from last pause point?
Re: How To Download Movies Faster? by Emmyk(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2010
Why not make the question clear? It's like u're sayin u know how to dowit. It shud be HOW DO I.,, Anywayr do u have IDM
Re: How To Download Movies Faster? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2010
TORRENT is your best bet because a link is never broken. if you lose the internet connection, its starts where you left off as soon as the internet is back up again. the only negative point is that you have to wait till people are online and therefore at the mercy of others. also, the quality of the file/movie can only be confirmed AFTER you have downloaded it.

REALPLAYER and STREAMING is my favorite tool to download movies because you dont need to wait till anyone who holds the file is online. . . . . . . . . . . . but i doubt it would be great with a slow connection as you have to start from scratch if you lose the internet connection. at least, you know straight up if the file/movie is of great quality or not
Re: How To Download Movies Faster? by andyliu: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2010
thanks. My question is that I need a tool to download faster, I have tried BT before, sometimes some movie is not BT resource. some is FTP, some is normal HTTP, for these kind of resource, how to download?
Re: How To Download Movies Faster? by andyliu: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2010
thanks. My question is that I need a tool to download faster, I have tried BT before, sometimes some movie is not BT resource. some is FTP, some is normal HTTP, for these kind of resource, which tool shall I use to download faster?
Re: How To Download Movies Faster? by Chinenygod: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2010
@poster, you can try Flashget download manager, it supports BT/HTTP/FTP, and it can download from last broken point.

Re: How To Download Movies Faster? by uyia88: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2010
good job
Re: How To Download Movies Faster? by Ewoma66: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2010
it depends on what you are going to download. PC or mobile phone?
Re: How To Download Movies Faster? by kesyboy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
I think idm is d best 4dat,
Re: How To Download Movies Faster? by Asa55: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2010
you also can try netant
Re: How To Download Movies Faster? by Sijuwadeye: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
well just choose one. there are so many on the website
Re: How To Download Movies Faster? by Asa55: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2010
have you got answer?
Re: How To Download Movies Faster? by Iberatu66: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2010
I learned a lot here.
Re: How To Download Movies Faster? by Sijuwadeye: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2010
I want to know where to download Nigeria movies.

(1) (Reply)

New PC: 'No Operating System Found' / SOLD❎❎❎ HP 15 TOUCH SMART 1GB AMD A10 Radeon R6 RED KEYBOARD LIGHT 1TB / 8GB RAM / How To Browse Free With Pc Using Your Fone As A Wireless Router

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.