Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates (60709 Views)

Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by ebusnwaoma: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Etinosa Idemudia who reacted to being called out  for stripping naked for MC Galaxy in an Instagram live video, stated that she is expressive with her body and everybody taking a swipe at her are all hypocrites.

Etinosa who reacted to troll attacks on Tunde Ednut's page wrote 'I am expressive with my body, hypocrites'. This was just before the video went viral this morning. Here is a screenshot of her comment below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/16/i-am-expressive-with-my-body-hyprocites-etinosa-fires-back/

1 Share

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by marqueee(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Are you still on this sponge bob nose matter? Abeg let fresh air come in.

Versatile....

5 Likes

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by coolestchris(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
the more you reply, the more they think they are stronger than you..
I don't understand, it's her body, she is free to do whatever she wants. he who is not guilty of any sin should be the first to cast the first stone

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by BuyACar(f): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
shocked
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by eazykolobo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
where the naked pix dey sef?

51 Likes

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by ike6: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Its actually the best way to handle this frenzy instead of shutting everybody out entirely. I doubt she knows whats "expressing my body"

1 Like

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by slawomir: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Okay
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by AK481(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
Aye le o ibosi o

2 Likes

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by neweraomo: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
And someone said she was drunk ...awon oponu

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by noble71(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
sad Doing everything possible to out shine Kim K. But remember the internet never forgets.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by L0OL: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
And na human being go marry this harlot o, Godforbid bad thing!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by damola1: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
She stands for something. We all born naked anayways.

1 Like

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by roqrules04(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
You know Nigerians are hypocrites when you find out that the most visited website in this country is xvideos grin grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Ijaya123: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Her phone, her data, her body.

How e take concern anybody?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by JoanHicks(f): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
For 50k cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by chudez0147(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
The end is near... That's all I've to say..
Out politicians are expressive with their looting...
if I tell her my mind now, those yeye mob go ban me again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by jrusky(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
God who be Etinosa again? So everybody nonsense people just want to be relevant in Nigeria?

Na wah oo

2 Likes

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by PheelzAlmighty: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
The way nonsense trends on Nairaland is alarming.. sad sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Denikayan: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
Na one man go put am for house laslas

Kim sef marry Kanye at the end of the day
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
Can't you be expressive with your brain?

Hypocrites indeed.

Anyway, wetin concern me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Wizygreat12: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yes we know na just like u das NC one last night
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Chukwunadindu: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
One day you will go home and see your father naked in your female neighbours varander. And when you ask him he will give you this clueless reply.

coolestchris:
the more you reply, the more they think they are stronger than you..
I don't understand, it's her body, she is free to do whatever she wants. he who is not guilty of any sin should be the first to cast the first stone

20 Likes

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Caspian22(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Anything goes now in this world oh!

I'm here to sell MA market jare

READ THIS FUNNY ARTICLE:--4 Footballers Who Lied About Their Age

https://topsoccerblog.com/footballers-lied-about-their-age/
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by PassiveNaira: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
This is intimation for us we no get body.

Do you want to sell your phones, computers and gadgets? I buy at good price @ Computer Village, Ikeja. Read below...
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Omoluabi16(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
This lady is too beautiful for this. The low self esteem must be strong. Nothing more attractive than a woman covered up, you begin to wonder what's beneath her clothes.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by ComeAndobo: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
What is Tunde Ednut's job. I'm asking for a friend.

After one song wey no blow. Cho cho cho cho cho cho everytime.

1 Like

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Truefaith: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
What else does this mean than: "I am an incorrigible rebel against God's majesty and His laws; I freely put my body out in the service of Satan"?

God, Who created your body, will demand an account on who you served it with.

What will you tell God on how you used your body?

"...it is appointed unto men once to die, after this, the judgment"

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/what-must-i-do-to-be-saved/

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday / Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.