Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Why You Need A Mentor To Make Money In 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need A Mentor To Make Money In 2020 (543 Views)

Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 / "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Mentor To Make Money In 2020 by divinebrand1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
I remember stating out in animations.
I felt I could do it all alone and tried searching online.
I spent time and days researching about it..
Guess what?
I got nothing close to what I wanted.
I was so proud to learn under someone especially a Lady who first introduced the concept to me.

You know that feeling, when a lady wants to teach u.
That pride ehnnn.
In my studies, I learnt that to progress In any field in life,
U need a mentor.

Mentors fast track your forward movement to your goals.
They know the way,
Show the way and lead the way.
They have been there hundreds of times before u.

That was exactly what I wanted to avoid, but many great men had mentors to guide them.
Her mentorship saved me time because I saw all the errors I made and avoided them during the training.
Since then, I sought more mentorship from giants in animations.

And other fields like copy writing, upwork, ebook mastery, white board animations etc.
Until you are mentored, you cannot be a mentor.
Now I have trained over 40 persons in this also.

Want me to lead you by the way and add more money to your account by learning
3D animations
White board animations
2D animations
Video editing
Video adverts
Ebook mastery

With free ebook on animation

Join us quickly for the training.
I have 10 slots reserved for fast minded persons to pay just N2,500 between now and 2pm on Monday 3/02/2020

Training continues by 8pm on Monday

Start small
Dream big
Grow bigger!!!

Never despise little beginnings.

You would surely need this mantra as an entrepreneur!!!

(1) (Reply)

Blco Procedure For Tto Nigeria/ghana Waters / Cif / Social Media Intern Needed Urgently / Plss Wich Site Is The Best To Buy/sell Perfect Money In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.