Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes (65552 Views)

Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) / Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) / Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by 9jamag(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2020
Why will a government cancel a major/mass means of transportation without adequate provision of another means

Are you in need of a professional, effective & affordable Website Design for your business or organization? See my signature to contact us today.
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by IamMichaels: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2020
Lagos government needs to review this cost because it's way to expensive for a commoner..

It makes no sense for the government public transport fare to be higher or same with the regular commercial busses fair.. Which makes it really bad and unacceptable
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2020
Ikorodu to cms 800. Naira is damn high
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Macadamemmy(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2020
maxinvile:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

In an effort to minimise the impact of the restriction of Motorcycles and Tricycles on Lagos commuters, Lagos Bus Services Limited will be expanding its operations from Monday 3 Feb, 2020 to the following routes:

We will also be increasing capacity on our existing routes. The Government has also ramped up water transportation services with provision of 14 new Jetties to commence operations on Tuesday.

#LASG
#ForAGreaterLagos

Ikorodu isn't on the list....
Ferry is too expensive o
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by guychidile: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2020
what of the roads,are they going to rehabilitate them!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Infamous(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2020
Beautiful. Other states should emulate this and find what works for them
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Houstency(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by BlueRayDick: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2020
Nonesense!

Agege to Alausa nko?

Ikeja Along to Adeniyi Jones Nko!

Ikeja Along to Opebi/Allen Nko?

Obalende to UBA house Nko?

Obalende to Ikoyi nko?

Are people expected to trek all these places

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Nickymezor(f): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Offpoint:
Today I just realized there comes a day your money will be totally useless....

Brothers and sisters today I trek
I repeat: I trek like I'm mad.
I no fit lie, I trek.

Me I remember I'll still be going home where I am.
Lolz na so.. Its well... I just tire 4 the ban matter

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Kingpele(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Chai
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Kingpele(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Kk
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by smellingpussy442: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
grin go to your village if you can't bear it.
if u have insult buhari for his Incompetence, u are a oloriburuku oponu cos dis is how buhari too reason.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Abalado(f): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2020
Mumu one of Nigeria
BuhariAdvocate:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by ScotMisile: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
... . And your village is in the lakes

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by hush15: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2020
Smithkafors:

Lol, typical Nigerians.... once they are ok, everyone should burn in hell.Tomorrow,he will become an office holder and you expect this one to make policies.... cry
Nobody will burn. Everybody will survive. We moved around before bikes came. We will continue to move around with the passing away of bikes. Sanwo, keep moving.
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Offpoint: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2020
Smithkafors:

Lol, typical Nigerians.... once they are ok, everyone should burn in hell.Tomorrow,he will become an office holder and you expect this one to make policies.... cry
check his username
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2020
Offpoint:

I no fit lie, I trek.

Me when I remember I'll still be going home from where I am.

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin. I cant stop laughing over here. God go save person o. Imagine commercial buses saying Obalende to Lekki is N400. Man has no choice than to enter ooo, after which I still trek enter office. I pray something is done fast to help the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Moz22: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Kekes still have a chance if there's gonna be a review

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by hopexter(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2020
olaboy33:
Please who is the commissioner of transportation in Lagos State.

That guy needs serious flogging

Go flog yourself first undecided
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by CeterisXVII: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2020
olaboy33:
Please who is the commissioner of transportation in Lagos State.

That guy needs serious flogging
Very useless list, especially the one for the boat ferries.

Badore to Falomo is 1,000 naira. Are they high on Alausa weed?

When you can easily take 100 naira Kèke Marwa to Ajah bus stop in the good old days before the ban, and then take a bus from Ajah to Falomo or Maroko, for 300 naira or less? Dem don swear for this govt, o! Total cost before the ban was 400 naira per trip.

Now the govt wants people to pay 1,000 naira (more than 50% increase) for the same trip! Is this Commissioner of Transport, a normal person?

Now, in this list there is no boat playing Falomo to Maroko, or Falomo to Lekki, or Mariko to Ikoyi. Yet, the road from the Oniru end of Ozumba Mbadiwe to Ikoyi and Onikan, is always blocked by traffic.

These people are jokers!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by DeeTweenie(f): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2020
Trekking marathon is real in Lagos state.

Uncle, wear tight boxers. Aunties wear tight short inside in dresses, the trekking to your various offices has began.

I pity o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by alexola20(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Faheedat: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2020
Sir,
Please can you introduce cashless card for long distance like Ajah- Ikeja, Ajah to Oshodi and Ajah to Iyana Ipaja.
Faster and better so that the civil servants can key into this innovation.
Reagrds
Faheedat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by drey076(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Berger to ogba is 50 naira
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by larryking540: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Smithkafors:

Welcome to a typical nigeria man,
The ones supporting buhari ,just know that he or she has a relative or them self are benefiting from his administation ,,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by DaBullIT(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2020
Why are you people complaining sef ? shebi you people always tell us that even if it's ordinary bread and akara you want to buy , you normally use taxify and uber , Shey Uber has finished in town ni

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Offpoint:

I no fit lie, I trek.

Me when I remember I'll still be going home from where I am.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by safarigirl(f): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Its not like that bro. We need clean environment. 2
so, it is okada and keke polluting the environment? It is not those useless large danfo that keep emitting industrial level of smoke that are polluting the state?

A lot of you are blissfully clueless about environmental pollution and it shows in your comments. Do you think the okada and keke in Lagos emit worse smoke or pollution than those danfo things?

Your Lagos State government is filled with idiots. Even if you want to ban, you ban only okada first and give a time period for people to get acquainted with the change, while providing alternatives before you ban keke. Even in Abuja with less population, the government banned okada about two years before they banned keke, they did not do it all at once.

But Sanwo and his advisers are stupid, that is why they don't even know that 65 buses still can't do enough to transport about 10 million people in Lagos, or that buses do not go through certain inner routes that bike and keke can reach.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by OmoDavido(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2020
The trekking is real. See the way people were trekking this morning from Akoka to Bariga and Shomolu. No keke, no bike, buses were scarce too. Considering getting my personal scooter bike or bicycle since I don't have money for a car yet. Oluwa help us.
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by safarigirl(f): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2020
alexola20:
Why can't Nigerians buy their own personal ise bikes with safety gears?

even personal bikes have been banned. They seized someone's power bike over the weekend, that is how silly they are

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor / Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.