Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity (70838 Views)

Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga / 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists / Peter Obi And The Last ‘Big Men’ By Chidi Amuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by adecz: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2020
Story, story,

stohhhhhhrry!!
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by rexbuton: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
He has seen the beauty of Islam... Alhamdullah

I'm glad we can finally agree that Boko Haram are devout Muslims carrying out the will of their late master Muhammad PBUH

7 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by ignis: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2020
The guy's head has been washed.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Olisehinnocent: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
The beauty of killing innocent peoples abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by IJOBA2: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2020
post=86332961:

Can daily trust newspaper who broke this news also tell us his reasons for not wanting to come back to his family and friends and live as a free man as before?!

Half-baked news!

Boko Haram and all una sponsors and supporters,
una no go ever die better.
Useless Animals!
ARE YOU INDIRECTLY REFERRING TO BULLHARY
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by jaxxy(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2020
If he wants to renounce that’s his business bt won’t he go and finish his Nysc or he want to also live in the bushes with them now? Idiot

Sounds like fake news or propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Lilimax(f): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2020
MistadeRegal:
If that's his real passport photograph, he is not a Christian but a core Muslim. Mark already on his forehead.
Mark of the beast 666 on his fore head sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Lilimax(f): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2020
newsgerian:

Was this one ever a Christian?
Don’t you see the black mark of the beast on his forehead? This guy is a head-slammer.
smiley
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Lilimax(f): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Kingspin:
The only religion that drives killing to remain relevant

Evil religion!

4 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by vicben27(m): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2020
there is an agenda to islamize this country and its very Obvious even the media houses are playing along, there vision is plain and clear, they have been training individuals in secret even in towns but God will fail them all. l'd die than surrender to a blood sucking religion

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by ylaa(f): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2020
[Amen and Amen

quote author= post=86332961]
Can daily trust newspaper who broke this news also tell us his reasons for not wanting to come back to his family and friends and live as a free man as before?!

Half-baked news!

Useless Animals!
[/quote]
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Realtalk20: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2020
tsdarkside:

guy,now am worried.... undecided undecided
you dont have no humour atall....

Oh so that was you being funny .. once again I apologise as teenage humor is indeed lost on me
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Correcto: 8:37am On Feb 03, 2020
Trust me he has no choice. His might be on line if chooses to gp
ThiagoKid:
It seems boko boys are nice to him...lol
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Kingmoney7: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2020
Stokolm syndrome in display

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by izubext007: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2020
Nal Shooting gun With Out Control Dey Hungry Am.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by OBAGADAFFI: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2020
tsdarkside:
haha....this is hilarious somehow....
look at the christians....kiikii....they cant imagine that anybody would renounce christianity....

chai....

He is now a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by tsdarkside(m): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2020
Realtalk20:

Oh so that was you being funny .. once again I apologise as teenage humor is indeed lost on me

nawa....
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by PROJECTBASE: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2020
"those who went to Sambisa forest to secure his release"
Wait!!! This means there are those that know the actual location of the Bokoharam and they always take money there but they cannot take battle there. Something is wrong somewhere. This government knows much and claimed to know nothing about Bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Correcto: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2020
That is y I say Muslims are mostly terrorists. Muslims can pretend all they want but deep down they have it. I am not surprise about the beauty
Abusadiq01:

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Alanpoza007: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2020
Heineken:
imagine... Beauty of Islam with them boko haram? Bro you no do well. Forget religion.
That's how you know most of these muslims are in closet support of Boko Haram activities, just that they're not bold enough to go all out like Boko insurgents so those ones are their foot soldiers. That here is the reason it's difficult to defeat BH and other Islamic terrorist groups. I just feel pity for Christian soldiers lives they're wasting over a fake war.

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by AkuOlisa: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Abusadiq01:

Are you saying boko haram members are practicing the true beauty of Islam ?

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Otis7(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2020
post=86332961:

Half-baked news!

Useless Animals!

Mr Oga stop acting as if you don't know your darling Daddy is among the sponsors. Ye shall know the truth and it shall set thee free!....

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Ofemmanu1: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2020
Kingspin:
The only religion that drives killing to remain relevant

islamaBAD indeed.

baba cow is a basterrd.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by shogsman(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2020
My guy
Patiently waiting for Pictures of his body after our cold hearted gallant army pay them a visit.
Enjoy your new transfer while it last.

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Neoteny(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2020
tsdarkside:
haha....this is hilarious somehow....
look at the christians....kiikii....they cant imagine that anybody would renounce christianity....

chai....

If he joined Boko Haram then he has not joined Islam, but a sect of misguided and violent evildoers destined for hell.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by SmartMen: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2020
NnamdiKanu:
angry Quite laughable
it's a game. Dude is playing. I am sure he will find his exit.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Ofemmanu1: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2020
post=86332961:

Half-baked news!

Useless Animals!
Why not go to Sambisa and do the findings instead of burning carcass everyday?!
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by SmartMen: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2020
MistadeRegal:
If that's his real passport photograph, he is not a Christian but a core Muslim. Mark already on his forehead.
my God bless your eyes.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by efighter: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2020
newsgerian:

Was this one ever a Christian?
Don’t you see the black mark of the beast on his forehead? This guy is a head-slammer.

That is the mark that will destroy your generations if that is the tale by moon light black mark of the beast to you. Useless Church goer.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by orisa37: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2020
rexchazy:
e don eat bh vegetable

e don become Bokoharam.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Jaqenhghar: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2020
InfernoNig:
So you guys are telling me he joined BKH. So he has joined bad gang. He will die like the chicken he is.

I just hope he has a good reason of his act. Maybe get information or infiltrate BKH like a detective or spy we do see in movies.

RIP in advance.
Die like chicken? Last time I checked its the soldiers doing the dying. BH members are given 5 start treatment and released
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by egoldman(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:

Yes he saw the beauty of Islam via Boko Haram, tomorrow when Boko boys strike now,una go say they are not Muslims, we are not fooled.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. / Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) / APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.