Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,257 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity (71236 Views)

Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga / 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists / Peter Obi And The Last ‘Big Men’ By Chidi Amuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by godofuck231: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
tsdarkside:

look....all religions will be merged toghether sooner or later....they have already started....
all religions come toghther annualy or i dont know when to celebrate something....or ceremonie or wharever....

i saw it on tv....

we nigerians are just bashin each other for nothing....
Egypt did it
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by djoey89: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Muslim and north should be divided from Nigeria, l want to see something.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by tsdarkside(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
The Name Of The Suspected Terrorist Trying To Bomb The Church In Kaduna Has Been Revealed
Nathaniel Samuel was arrested in Kaduna yesterday, he was trying to set off explosive materials at Living Faith Church, Sabon Tasha Kaduna.

What did that tell us, the intention is to consolidate their lies about Christian vs Muslim rhetorics.
May God continue to expose them

source....:
https://www.nairaland.com/2239266/battle-field-discussion-picture-video/1076
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Beetobee(f): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
He has seen the beauty of Islam... Alhamdullah

Brother, this should be of concern to you because as far as I am concerned, Boko Haram is NOT practicing Islam. So what actually have they taught him to make him admire them?
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by mukthar2000(m): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
pls guys, pray for the boy, the has consumed unconsumable food in that forex.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Kelvinnz: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Napoleon Okugbe is sharing free resources on how he became a multi million in his signature group. Only tested strategies that works. Join and make 2020 your year of unlocking the online millionaire in you.
http:///fortunecommunity
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by FLOW101: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
All smart people know it was a Muslim with a Christian alias. But I don't expect everyone to be smart.

Hadone:
But when a christian was caught trying to bomb a church, did you mention his name and made it a homepage story? Hippocrates undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Strech(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
so! You now concur that Boko boys are an Islamic Organization?

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
I am not against him renouncing his faith. After if God was real he would have been at home. But what I am against is refusing to be rescued what the Bleep kind of sick dipshit does that.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
He is not a Christian,by their forehead ye shall know them
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Starz825(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
ISlam is ashamed of you...can u imagine..the beauty of Islam in the hands of chronic killers of innocent souls... disrupting national peace.... Majority of Muslims are just confused...
ISlam is a religion of peace but yet they kill innocent people and cause damage and still claim to stand for peace....
Well maybe they have a different definition to peace..... because for me the most peaceful pple are the Christians....

LOVE YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOUR SELF...

if any one is following up with the above truthfully..I doubt if u ever have a problem with him or her...CHRIST MEANS PEACE.... By his words u already know...

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by BeerParlour: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by ALEXIS0240: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
From your words,boko haram are muslims,who enjoy killings.pls don't come to tell us its a religion of peace.since the beauty is distruction.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Suremikky(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
shogsman:
My guy
Patiently waiting for Pictures of his body after our cold hearted gallant army pay them a visit.
Enjoy your new transfer while it last.

Which army are you talking about?is it the US army or Russian army?I'm confused oo!
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Cosmatikka: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
MistadeRegal:
If that's his real passport photograph, he is not a Christian but a core Muslim. Mark already on his forehead.
Mark of d beast grin
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by shogsman(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
Suremikky:

Which army are you talking about?is it the US army or Russian army?I'm confused oo!
I don't understand you people's obsession with the US,I'm referring to our army,the ones who fight jihadist so you can be alive to undermine their importance cool
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by delpee(f): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:

Sadly, you just gave a wrong impression of Islam. This is terrorism! Nothing peaceful about it.

Hypnosis or Stockholm syndrome at work in my view.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by hardizzle: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
MistadeRegal:
If that's his real passport photograph, he is not a Christian but a core Muslim. Mark already on his forehead.

That is not his picture... he is dark, he is my brother... boko or salkida ( boko journalist) is lying

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
I thought boko Haram are not muslims according to you guys.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by smokeyupu(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hadone:
But when a christian was caught trying to bomb a church, did you mention his name and made it a homepage story? Hippocrates undecided undecided
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.... THE FAILED BOMBER IS NOT A CHRISTIAN.....
Christians ARE NOT INSTRUCTED TO KILL UNBELIEVERS
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by TUANKU(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lastmankc:
Shut up there. Which christian have committed murder before. Bring the link here or go to hell and burn to ashes. You lots are so pathetic always running away from the truth.
Look at this illiterate. Go and read about the crusaders, read about the laws of hearsay, read about the roman Catholic era before you come and display your ignorance here with your empty brain.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by segebase(m): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
He de enjoy boko toto
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Sarah20A(f): 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
contigiency:
Foolish man. Don't worry, the next military raid in that forest will surely consume your head.
don't worry Buhari will free him
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by byteem: 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hadone:

YOUR HYPOCRISY HAS BEEN EXPOSED .. THE DUDE WAS A MUSLIM AFTERALL .. THE LENGHT PEOPLE GO JUST TO CAST ASPERSIONS.. SHAME
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by orisa37: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Subterfuge. He is a Bokoharam.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by erospecial: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
But is it not amazing that Nigerian Muslims are happy the guy joined Boko Haram bandits being Muslims too!
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by godliman: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
I thought you guys said boko haram are not TRUE muslims. You ve just contradicted yourselves. Someone has being betwitched to join a demonic islamic blood thirsty gang and you call that beauty of islam. You are all lairs when you claim to condemn boko haram, you actually sympathize with them.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Kingspin(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
TUANKU:

Both Islam and Christianity have committed mass murders over the ages go and read your history, don't think yours is any better.
Both have thrived on fear and violence.
You said over the years so the formal continue the massacre?
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by cusBeta: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
agwom:
An ex-member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Abraham Amuta, yesterday allegedly turned down an offer by the Boko Haram insurgents to be freed and go home. Instead, the ex-corps member reportedly told those who went to the Sambisa forest to secure his release to go back home, saying he had renounced his Christian faith.

Amuta, a native of Benue State, who was doing his one-year mandatory service in Borno State, was abducted alongside a 58-year-old man, Moses Oyeleke of Living Faith Church in Maiduguri and few others, including a schoolgirl, Ndagiliya Ibrahim Umar, on April 10, 2019.

They were abducted along Gwoza road from Maiduguri on their way to Chibok to deliver humanitarian assistance.

Seven months after his abduction by the Boko Haram fighters loyal to Abubakar Shekau, Pastor Oyeleke was released in November 2019.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ex-corps-member-turns-down-offer-to-be-freed-by-b-haram.html
This picture isn't Amuta's photo. Disregard the information for now!
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Czartega(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
newsgerian:

Was this one ever a Christian?
Don’t you see the black mark of the beast on his forehead? This guy is a head-slammer.

Una no go kill me with laugh grin
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by luluosas(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shut up, you chimpanzee. It was your Muslim brother that tried bombing the church. Yeye man
Hadone:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) / FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir / Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.