Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student (1204 Views)

Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student / Lets Know How Much Corps Member Received This Month Of August As Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student by Dankasin(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2020
I found this very funny in today's news trending.

A friend of mine who happens to be a Corps Member shared her experience with me on what she has been going through in her PPA . She is serving in a secondary School in Ogun State of which she don't want me to mention the name of the school. According to her, she is teaching SS3 C&grin English language. She said that their is young adult in her class that is intelligent and that he always come to her for assistance and advice.
Surprisingly for her she saw a letter in a book that she gave the boy to study when the boy returned the book to her. Later he asked the boy and the boy accepted that he was the one that wrote it and it was for her. She said she was speechless. She said that of a truth the guy is brilliant, handsome,tall and man enough that she have started developing feelings for him that the only thing stopping her is her status there and what the world will say.
She said after reading the letter, the feeling increased and she can't control it and don't know what to do anymore. Is it wise for her to start the relationship since is looking like a true love or wrong?

Re: See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student by FemolasticA: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Tor! Love in the building.
Re: See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student by Koredav(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Dankasin:
I found this very funny in today's news trending.

A friend of mine who happens to be a Corps Member shared her experience with me on what she has been going through in her PPA . She is serving in a secondary School in Ogun State of which she don't want me to mention the name of the school. According to her, she is teaching SS3 C&grin English language. She said that their is young adult in her class that is intelligent and that he always come to her for assistance and advice.
Surprisingly for her she saw a letter in a book that she gave the boy to study when the boy returned the book to her. Later he asked the boy and the boy accepted that he was the one that wrote it and it was for her. She said she was speechless. She said that of a truth the guy is brilliant, handsome,tall and man enough that she have started developing feelings for him that the only thing stopping her is her status there and what the world will say.
She said after reading the letter, the feeling increased and she can't control it and don't know what to do anymore. Is it wise for her to start the relationship since is looking like a true love or wrong?
Jesuuuuu see ds endtime student ooo. Him and on chop watin his elders dey chop grin

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student by donstan18: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2020
"Aunty I want you to allow me come to your house so that I can help you do things."

Says the boy.

6 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student by Horlatunjeee: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2020
And u said he's brilliant??...

Well sha ,maybe u av anoda definition for being brilliant....or is it love dat cover ur face nii
Re: See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student by Darnleypedro22: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2020
Tell her to enjoy life , life is short , that of course if he's not a legal adult yet .
Re: See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student by internationalman(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2020
Don't be surprised Daniel has eaten from the honey pot by now..

You'd be surprised what girls fall for.
Re: See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student by Abfinest007(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2020
face ur studies n leave woman alone
Re: See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2020
I like his spirit. I never had this kind of courage when I was in his age.
Re: See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Love the shack the borbor na...abeg corper wee give the poor boy feedback nah..
Re: See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student by kashtanyi(m): 2:46am On Feb 05, 2020
If you know you are versatile with the opay app,and can convince individuals to sign up on the app,this job is for you...opay Benin is currently recruiting remote BDs for the company, its not a salary base job, but lots of money involved in it as well..2348137522163(WhatsApp only )

(1) (Reply)

Free Youth Empowerment Program For Corpers In Abuja / Procter And Gamble Nigeria Vacancies For Batch A 2012 Corp Members / Whats The Best Cds Group To Join?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.