Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student (31340 Views)

See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student / LOL!! Corper Shared A Message Send To Her By Her Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Johnnyessence(m): 2:57am On Nov 14, 2018
Corps member uses dancing as a form of punishment for her student.watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlYtsKOpugU

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by highqueen(f): 3:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Haa, if I'm to be the student I will be commiting crime every time.

People like us that doesn't know how to dance, yet we are first to make dancing steps will appreciate this type of punishment.

25 Likes

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by BigbamoAYO(m): 5:56am On Nov 14, 2018
grin
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Injiggerwolf(m): 7:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Of Course ....you will know that the Corper is a Fan of
TV Dance Show

7 Likes

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Princedapace(m): 7:42am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:

People like us that doesn't know how to dance, yet we are first to make dancing steps will appreciate this type of punishment.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Shakushaku punishment!
Funny corper cheesy

Ehismarkninetee:
Hahahahahhaha. That corner na sicko
No be only corner, na free kick! cheesy
See as u kick penalty go throw-in! grin

By the way, you have been on this forum for almost 2 years and you made your only 3 comments today!
Hope we are safe o?!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by beautifulfokuh: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Lol i like this kind punishment oh
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Bitterleafsoup: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2018
After 2 hours lets see... I love this. I think we are an angry people because of how children are punished in this country.

Just thinking my thinking ....

5 Likes

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Toosure70: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2018
And they students will never forget him.

1 Like

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by grandstar(m): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2018
If done often, it may also help them become confident in public

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by MirJay: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2018
I was wondering if baba buhari can dance. OK let us stop wondering and imagine JUbril dancing.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by fezegukilove: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2018
punishment kwa. kwatinu
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Ehismarkninetee: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Hahahahahhaha. That corner na sicko
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Alepa(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2018
Potorpotor corper and stupidly
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Ujuomo(f): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2018
Dis kind punishment go sweet oooo wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Sincinnati: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:

Why the word crime?

1 Like

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by cinoedhunter: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2018
I go worry for that class eh... grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Kennedy94(m): 7:45am On Nov 14, 2018
ok
that's not punishment
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by braveboy64(m): 7:45am On Nov 14, 2018
school days
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by mimimile93: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2018
Our dear president was right when he said that Nigerian yots are lazy..

4 Likes

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by israelmao(m): 7:45am On Nov 14, 2018
Creativity makes study a fun.
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Sirpaul(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2018
omo na to dey come late everyday ooooo
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by qanda: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Creative punishment I must say. The introverts and shy students will not like it.

Get NYSC/NIM Past Questions on Q and A App.

Download Q and A App from Google Playstore

2 Likes

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by adetayo234: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Toosure70:
And they students will never forget him.

...and may soon give him a nickname
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Born2Breed(f): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2018
What of those kids lying on the dusty ground.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Offpoint: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2018
if you have UK verified Adsense account for sell kindly quote me, I need it urgently.....

scammers shouldn't bother quoting me
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by mimimile93: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
grin
Olosho that cannot afford Happy Our, is that one an olosho?
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Yoriyori42k20: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2018
End time corper spotted....

1 Like

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by RexEmmyGee: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:

How do you make dancing step when you don't know how to dance? Does it correlate
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2018
Shaku Shaku punishment cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC: My First Encounter In South-East As A Corper / Burial Poster Of 24-Year-Old Benue Corper From Rivers State (Photos) / NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.