Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media (5273 Views)

Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo / CAN Hails El-rufai’s Decision To Save 110-year Kaduna Church From Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by geletor: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Identity of failed Kaduna church bomber causes stir on social media

The identity of a man who attempted to denonate explosive devices at Living Faith Church Sabon Tasha, Kaduna on Sunday has sparked up heated debate on social media after he was alledged to be a Christian.

The name "Nathaniel Samuel" is currently generating controversy on Twitter as the adherence of Christian faith as well as Muslims continue to throw accusations and counter accusations.

While Muslims are of the believe that Nathaniel Samuel is from a Christian faith going by his name, most Christians rubbished the claim as they insisted that it is ploy by Muslims to shift responsibility of the attack.

Some muslims faiths believe the the current insecurity in the country doe not have religious corolation. They believe it could be either from the sides.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/0aeb2a2d033c0b6300a1abb7e4a5e997?client=news

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by orlabass(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Anyhow.. Just do the needful
Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by Built2last: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2020
A certain Nathaniel Samuel (a Christian) suddenly becomes a failed suicide bomber.....and he was caught.

According to Mr Ekpeyong Edet, the Chief security officer of the Kaduna branch of winner's church where the incident took place, Samuel walked into the church carrying a bag and sat down before church security guards accosted him and on searching his bag, they found the bomb.

Well played. Perfect timing. This one even has two Christian names - Nathaniel plus Samuel. � �. Uncle Elrufai, I greet you sir!

With the International community isolating Nigeria as a country where Christians are being targeted and with CAN mounting offensive on the Buhari regime for its coded support for Islamic terrorists targeting Christians, I must give the govt some credit for "successfully" acting this counter script of:

"See nah, it is Christians bombing and killing fellow Christians"

I guess it is also Christians doing the public beheading and butchering of women and children and taking over their ancestral land for cows. It is also Christians releasing arrested Boko Haram to go kill and behead more Christians. Ndi-ara!!!

On the arrested guy, I hope his case doesn't end up like the case of some characters who suddenly confessed to planting tramadol in the bags of air travelers the moment the Buhari regime wanted to free the daughter of a very prominent Northerner caught with tramadol in Saudi Arabia?? After the lady was released and returned home, our so called drug-planting gang was suddenly granted bail by a court in Kano and na so the matter take end.

Anyway, now that Femi Adesina and his fellow clowns have been gifted with a narrative of "it is Christians bombing Christians", biko, can the Buhari regime now stop these killings whether it is Amadioha or Sango worshippers doing the killing, beheading and bombing?? Stop the killing already!!!

A responsible govt is under obligation to stop people even from killing themselves.

Twitter @RealCharlesOgbu

39 Likes

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by agwom(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2020
Oh God deliver us from wicked people!

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by ewigmee: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2020
These trick stars at it again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by Horlatunjeee: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Built2last:
A certain Nathaniel Samuel (a Christian) suddenly becomes a failed suicide bomber.....and he was caught.

According to Mr Ekpeyong Edet, the Chief security officer of the Kaduna branch of winner's church where the incident took place, Samuel walked into the church carrying a bag and sat down before church security guards accosted him and on searching his bag, they found the bomb.

Well played. Perfect timing. This one even has two Christian names - Nathaniel plus Samuel. � �. Uncle Elrufai, I greet you sir!

With the International community isolating Nigeria as a country where Christians are being targeted and with CAN mounting offensive on the Buhari regime for its coded support for Islamic terrorists targeting Christians, I must give the govt some credit for "successfully" acting this counter script of:

"See nah, it is Christians bombing and killing fellow Christians"

I guess it is also Christians doing the public beheading and butchering of women and children and taking over their ancestral land for cows. It is also Christians releasing arrested Boko Haram to go kill and behead more Christians. Ndi-ara!!!

On the arrested guy, I hope his case doesn't end up like the case of some characters who suddenly confessed to planting tramadol in the bags of air travelers the moment the Buhari regime wanted to free the daughter of a very prominent Northerner caught with tramadol in Saudi Arabia?? After the lady was released and returned home, our so called drug-planting gang was suddenly granted bail by a court in Kano and na so the matter take end.

Anyway, now that Femi Adesina and his fellow clowns have been gifted with a narrative of "it is Christians bombing Christians", biko, can the Buhari regime now stop these killings whether it is Amadioha or Sango worshippers doing the killing, beheading and bombing?? Stop the killing already!!!

A responsible govt is under obligation to stop people even from killing themselves.

Twitter @RealCharlesOgbu

Had it been he is someone by a Muslim name....there wouldn't be controversy if he is a Muslim or not....

But nw that he is a Christian, u pple r looking for ways to twist and call him a Muslim.....BLOODY HYPOCRITES...

Someone did sometin bad and he was caught, instead of u pple to make sure he is judged accordingly ...u r arguing abt his religion.....

CHRISTIANS ALWAYS TRYING TO SHIFT POST WHEN CAUGHT DOING BAD.....SICKENING

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Muslims are so easy to manipulate!
It's a religion of emotional dress wearers
Be it hijab or sharia issues, muslims are bound to be emotional.

Take a deep and long breath as an educated yoruba man and chew this story again, how did the regular soldier know how to disarm a bomb?
Don't reason like an almajiri, if they believe it, it is almost understandable, they were groomed not to think critically, but you? What is your excuse for being gullible?

Horlatunjeee:

Had it been he is someone by a Muslim name....there wouldn't be controversy if he is a Muslim or not....

But nw that he is a Christian, u pple r looking for ways to twist and call him a Muslim.....BLOODY HYPOCRITES...

Someone did sometin bad and he was caught, instead of u pple to make sure he is judged accordingly ...u r arguing abt his religion.....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by Built2last: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Horlatunjeee:

We can see how you are judging the arrested Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam terrorists accordingly by releasing them.

Well done sir

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by internationalman(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Religion generally is a problem in Nigeria...

Whether christian or Muslim we are all evil minded people. ..

I don't belong to any religion except peace religion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by Righteousness89(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2020
All these are Scams , lies and Manipulations...

This is a pure act of the Extremist Islamic Militia killer Herdsmen........

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by YorubaKinging: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by Horlatunjeee: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2020
Built2last:

We can see how you are judging the arrested Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam terrorists accordingly by releasing them.

Well done sir

That guy is "Christian".....SIMPLE

and secondly..am not for "capture and release" the government has been practicing on suicide bombers ...so dnt judge quickly...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by helinues: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2020
Sorry any difference between Muslims and Christians?

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by BuhariAdvocate: 9:54am On Feb 03, 2020
grin cheesy God punish Nigeria politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by Horlatunjeee: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Muslims are so easy to manipulate!
It's a religion of emotional dress wearers
Be it hijab or sharia issues, muslims are bound to be emotional.

Take a deep and long breath as an educated yoruba man and chew this story again, how did the regular soldier know how to disarm a bomb?
Don't reason like an almajiri, if they believe it, it is almost understandable, they were groomed not to think critically, but you? What is your excuse for being gullible?

I chose to be gullible because u r "more gullible".....

THE guy is a Christian and no manipulation can change that FACT....

Was he the first suicide bomber caught that his name has to be changed

In as much as u r trying to protect ur religion....
TRY TO BE HAVING SENSE TOO

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by Aboki99(m): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2020
The propensity of many xtians to deliberately and stubbornly refuse to see, recognize, say, listen to, or even remotely pretend to identify with even what looks like a semblance of truth never ceases to baffle me. When i once voiced out this concern to a former xtian (now atheist) friend, he attributed it to prosperity preachers who don't emphasize on good moral teaching on their pulpits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2020
I am a staunch traditionalist
So I have the opportunity of being objective and devoid of feminine emotions.

Boko Haram's manifesto includes killing of Christians and crippling the govt, so far they have managed to achieve both.

Propaganda won't save Nigeria, the moment the govt allows Fulanis to be apprehended, 70% of crimes would be solved. But it would never happen.

Don't be a blunt tool in the fulani orchestrated nonsense because you are a Muslim.

Horlatunjeee:

I chose to be gullible because u r "more gullible".....IDIOT..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by Aboki99(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2020
Don't mind the idiot, Bro.
Horlatunjeee:

I chose to be gullible because u r "more gullible".....IDIOT..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by Horlatunjeee: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I am a staunch traditionalist
So I have the opportunity of being objective and devoid of feminine emotions.

Boko Haram's manifesto includes killing of Christians and crippling the govt, so far they have managed to achieve both.

Propaganda won't save Nigeria, the moment the govt allows Fulanis to be apprehended, 70% of crimes would be solved. But it would never happen.

Don't be a blunt tool in the fulani orchestrated nonsense because you are a Muslim.

U r a die hard CHRISTIAN BRO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by GamalNasser: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2020
When he was caught they said his name was Mustapha but now his name has changed to Nathaniel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Ok I am, but what are your thoughts on this line of reasoning:

"Propaganda won't save Nigeria, the moment the govt allows Fulanis to be apprehended, 70% of crimes would be solved. But it would never happen"

I eagerly await your response

Horlatunjeee:

U r a die hard CHRISTIAN BRO

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by KEVIND: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Horlatunjeee:

He is actually a Hausa Fulani Muslim and his real name is Mohammed Nasiru Sani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by Horlatunjeee: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Ok I am, but what are your thoughts on this line of reasoning:

"Propaganda won't save Nigeria, the moment the govt allows Fulanis to be apprehended, 70% of crimes would be solved. But it would never happen"

I eagerly await your response

PROPAGANDA WONT SAVE NIGERIA:TRUE....

That's all I av to say

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by Horlatunjeee: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2020
KEVIND:

He is actually a Hausa Fulani Muslim and his real name is Mohammed Nasiru Sani.

Mtchewww
Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Lol
You are obviously a Fulani man trying to shield yourself in the mischievous cloak of religion.

Horlatunjeee:

PROPAGANDA WONT SAVE NIGERIA:TRUE....

That's all I av to say

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by solmus: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2020
lol
Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2020
Usa also employees this tactics bomb somewhere and blame it on terrorists. Then use that one to invade a nation. The plan of samuel was to bomb the church and the south west ewedu media calls it boko attack
Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by garfield1: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2020
He is a christian
Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by blasted12: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2020
A christian terrorist he is cheesy
Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by rusep: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Why are people doubting his Christianity
Re: Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media by lottomkyes200: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2020
He does not look like a Christian that is one and secondly can hardly find a Northern Christian with such name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Et Tu! J. K. Randle, Ex-ican President, In Prison Custody Over N300m Fraud / Why Buhari Will & Can Not Fight Corruption. / Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.