Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 (83911 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur: FA Cup Semi-final 2 - 1 On 21st April 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by StepTwo: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
Optajoe

2 - Olivier Giroud will be aiming to become just the 2nd player to score for & against a specific side (Arsenal) in separate FA Cup finals after Frank Stapleton, who netted vs Man Utd in the 1979 final (for Arsenal) and then for Man Utd in the 1983 final (vs Brighton). Haunt.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by StepTwo: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Optajoe

3 - This is the third time Arsenal and Chelsea have faced each other in the FA Cup final, with the Gunners winning the previous two (in 2002 and 2017) – no fixture has been played more in the final (excluding replays). Foes.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by StepTwo: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Squawka

Neither Frank Lampard nor Mikel Arteta have lost an FA Cup Final at New Wembley.

Someone will have by this evening.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by Emmypure: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
even before kick off we already know the winner, blues all the way, if we don't win I will hug transformer.

RIP ARSENAL! RIP ARSENALRIP ARSENALRIP ARSENALRIP ARSENALRIP ARSENALRIP ARSENALRIP ARSENALRIP ARSENAL

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by schurley(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
highness25:

IT'S MY DAY. MY DEAR CHELSEA CLUB WILL DO IT FOR ME TODAY. WHERE ARE MY FELLOW BLUES FANS? OYA CELEBRATE WITH ME OO

I am grateful for everyday of this life, one more year passed, another one started.

The miracle of life is a gift from God. God is someone who does not leave me when the battle is tough, he sticks with me regardless of what the situation may be.

There is nothing I cannot accomplish because I believe in myself. Today, I wish that I will not lose faith in my abilities.

Without an iota of doubt, I consider myself to be one of the luckiest people in the world and that is a blessing in itself.

I am grateful again for how far I have come. Amidst the challenges that life throws at me, I am getting better by the day, I am filled with excitement for this new year.

I was born on Saturday, first day of August and today is Saturday, first day of August. This is amazing. Sometimes, I wonder if heaven ever stops smiling on me. I owe it all to God!

I'm a year wiser, stronger and better so I pray today with thankful words. All my friends are invited to share this day with me, let's spend this beautiful day together.

I look forward to the end of this new year in my life. I know I'll have a lot to say and celebrate.

I celebrate myself.
Happy birthday to me.

Happy birthday mate, cheers to long life cool

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by Donniest22(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Up gunners for UEL

#Ggmu
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by oluwatosink: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Donniest22:
Up gunners for UEL

#Ggmu
Arsenal for the win .

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by coronavirus19: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Please o link to watch match
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by DonBenny77(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Paxxcarl:
i laugh at u
with that useless defence of yours
Defence city couldn't break
I'll mention you after 4 hours, I promise grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by mariahAngel(f): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
LordKO:

Sorry! The kind of heavy trashing Chelsea gave Arsenal when I was watching the match in a trance is the reason why I've decided to sympathize with you in advance. The good news, however, is that the eventual defeat is reversible, so I can reverse it just for your sake. You don't need to do anything at this juncture, you'll see where I stand after the match.

It's either we win or we win, today or today. cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by StepTwo: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dr Anyikude

This pic was taken on Amara Keanu’s birthday just before Arsenal beat Chelsea 2-1 in the FA cup final on 27/05/2017.

Today is Papilo Kanu’s birthday and it’s another FA cup final against Chelsea.

Omen?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
Both set of fans too dey make mouth but anybody that wins, deserves it whether they play well or not.

Hoping for a good game.

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by Decimus: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
DonBenny77:

Defence city couldn't break
I'll mention you after 4 hours, I promise grin
Didn't watford break it? Today is today, whatever happened last week or before is long gone. The better team and the team with more desire will win.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by aboki2000(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Omooba77:
.With Faith, never knew Arsenal will be here,
but already here....#COYG

Chelsea walloped Manchester 3-1
London clubs

Arsenal have provided an update on the team news ahead of their FA Cup final against Chelsea on Saturday and the Emirates club have some injury concerns going into the game.

The North London club ended their Premier League campaign with a 3-2 win over Watford which pushed them to eighth place in the points table. However, they will have to win the FA Cup to qualify for next season’s Europa League.

Chelsea will come into the game full of confidence after they confirmed their participation in next season’s Champions League with a victory over Wolves. It will be a tough game for the Emirates club and here is the team news for the game.

Hector Bellerin was left out of the Watford game due to a calf problem, but the club confirmed that the defender returned to training and will be available. Apart from him, there are the usual absentees who are out for a longer period. These include Calum Chambers, Pablo Mari, Gabriel Martinelli and Bernd Leno. The German keeper has returned to training but will not be fit enough for the final.

The other big absentee will be Shkodran Mustafi who injured his hamstring in the FA Cup semi final against Manchester City. He is expected to be out until October and that is a big blow as he has been hugely impressive under Arteta. Changes will have to be made within the team in order to make up for his absence.

This has been a tough campaign for the Gunners, but they will be hoping to end the season with some silverware. It will be a big shot in the arm for Arteta if he is able to win a trophy in his first season as a manager while his Chelsea counterpart Frank Lampard will also be on the lookout for his first trophy.

The game has more significance for the Gunners as a win would result in European football returning to the Emirates next season and this would be a huge boost in Arteta’s quest to improve the squad. Fans will be hoping that Arsenal can repeat their 2017 FA Cup final heroics where the North Londoners emerged victorious in this same match-up.

you created this thread on feb 3rd shocked
All these mod's sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
killer squad for today's fa cup finals

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by Decimus: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
majamajic:

If wolves win Europa , Chelsea will play qualifies
why?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by majamajic(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Decimus:
why?

Five teams from one country can't go into main league , only 4 is allowed from England to go into main group
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by macjireh: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
majamajic:

Five teams from one country can't go into main league , only 4 is allowed from England to go into main group
wolves can't win it,,so let's not go there
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by Onota: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
Line up

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by Decimus: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
majamajic:

Not quite true. Five teams went into the group stage the season Man u won the Europa league i think. So it won't be the first time.
La liga had 5 teams in 2016 too, when sevilla won the Europa league.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by WhatAppTV(f): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
GUYS ABEG *WITH TEARS IN MY EYES*

I FIT STREAM THIS MATCH ON MOBDRO (I WAN DOWNLOAD AM NOW). OR CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ANY GOOD STREAMING APP THAT ITS SURE THE MATCH WILL NE SHOWN. THANKS
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by Fucknengi: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Congrats in advance to arsenal
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by Decimus: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
WhatAppTV:

I FIT STREAM THIS MATCH ON MOBDRO (I WAN DOWNLOAD AM NOW). OR CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ANY GOOD STREAMING APP THAT ITS SURE THE MATCH WILL NE SHOWN. THANKS
You can stream it on Mobdro
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by StepTwo: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Squawka

WWWWWWWWWWWWembley is my Garden."

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by WhatAppTV(f): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Decimus:
You can stream it on Mobdro

Thanks bro I appreciate.

Bein fit show am abi?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by joshmee4real(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
otino:
What if he didn't rapture undecided

Lol.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by WhatAppTV(f): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
StepTwo:
Squawka

WWWWWWWWWWWWembley is my Garden."

I need a break Down of every trophy Giroud won in Wembley.

I'm surprised he has 7.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
WhatAppTV:

If you have enough data, use mobdro

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by Decimus: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
WhatAppTV:

Thanks bro I appreciate.

Bein fit show am abi?
Yes. Super sport too.
But prepare like 800mb.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by WhatAppTV(f): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
EbukaHades10:
If you have enough data, use mobdro

Thanks bro. I've downloaded it already. Seems BT1 will show it. They are doing analysis presently.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 by Decimus: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
WhatAppTV:

I need a break Down of every trophy Giroud won in Wembley.

I'm surprised he has 7.
The guy don count charity shield

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea :FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 27th May 2017 / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.