Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US (47514 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by SenecaTheYonger: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
BlackfireX:
Nigeria is bigger and better than america , they hate our dear president, and I can see wailers masturbating...

We are patriots
Let's give PMB time to fix this country.

even the known buhari supporters are hiding from this thread.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by donprinyo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
government of commitees without action
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Ferdinandu(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
Even Chad was able to make improvements. President Muhammad Buhari you have failed Nigerians in all angles. Please resign oooooooooooooi. What a colossal failure you are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by niggadee(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Us na by force
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Yankee101: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
I knew it was incompetence on the part of Buhari govt that got us to that list

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by brainhgeek(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
I am in support of the suspension but I think Trump will do better if politicians and their families are denied visas and their families have their US citizenship revoked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Luckyziakegha: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Femi Ayoade: Supreme Court Affirms 21-Year Sentence For Man Who Stole N2,000

Members of five-man panel of the Supreme Court, headed by Justice Olukayode Ariwoola, were unanimous in holding that the appeal by Ayoade, marked: SC/456/2018, was without merit and dismissed it.

Justice Amina Augie held, within the lead judgment, that the appellant did not establish his claim that the court denied him fair hearing.

Justice Augie said: “Speculation aside, I hold the strong view that the Court of Appeal was absolutely right to affirm the choice of the court since the appellant was given opportunity to cross-examine PW1 (the 1st prosecution witness), but did not .

“The court created the atmosphere for the fair hearing of the case, but he (Ayoade) did not make the most of the opportunities provided to do so.

https://www.vivsco.com/2020/02/femi-ayoade-supreme-court-affirms-21.html?m=1

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
ZZ22:
Ever wondered why in couple of days
A Mosque was bombed?
A Christian corps member choosing to stay with Boko Haram instead of going home?
A Christian caught while trying to bomb a church?

The terrorists in Aso Rock should stop deceiving themselves

Take sense, you be mumu

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Gabbriell: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
On behalf of National Trekkers Association of Lagos State (NTALS), i pronounced this government the worst in history.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
mr. lifeless and crew tarried as usual!

bunch of irredeemable fiascos!
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Rating(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:
The informed you 10 months ago ...you are now setting committee now to save face abi what ?

And one idiot said he is suppressed about our security situation

How in heavens name was I convinced to support buhari in 2015 ?

Sincerely, the cluelessness at the highest levels in this country is troubling. I told everyone who cared to listen in 2015 that this man is not different from Jonathan. He's doing same (if not even worse than PGJ).
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by GFELOG2018: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
This Govt?mtcheewwwwwww sadWhere is Garba Shehu?
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by EasternPrince: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
BlackfireX:
Nigeria is bigger and better than america , they hate our dear president, and I can see wailers masturbating...

We are patriots
Let's give PMB time to fix this country.

Gallant in your stupidity as always!

The US state of Texas alone will swallow Nigeria then some more. It also has more oil and economic power than the whole of Nigeria. All those rich oil firms doing mega business with Nigeria... Texaco, Total etc, their headquarters is in Houston, Texas.

Buhahahahahahahaha!!!

3 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Papanwamaikpe: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:
The informed you 10 months ago ...you are now setting committee now to save face abi what ?

Chukwudi, shey I warned you? grin

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Welrez(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

How in heavens name was I convinced to support Buhari in 2015?
They have people to blame for anything that goes wrong and there are always people who lean towards such narratives.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Papanwamaikpe: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Wailer form done finish
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by larryking540: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
And our government couldn't make changes to the security situation in the country ?
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Papanwamaikpe: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bethel4Life:
as Zombie wey u be, how can u reason on ur own
Dude is only being sarcastic grin
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by PDJT: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

-I guess you were a child or not yet born in 1983, when 1 Naira = 1.5 Dollars, or you were not taught how to think at school.

-Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
madridsta007:

grin grin
Most people supported Buhari based on their tribal hatred of GEJ and I get that. The average Nigerian man is inherently tribalist when it comes to politics and power.
Others supported Buhari because they believed in his capability to lead.
It it these people that need to come and explain to us how someone who is a known incompetent and a known bigot with zero achievements to his name was best placed to lead a multicultural Nation-state in the 21st century.
I accepted the almajiri voting Buhari, but can someone explain to me how professors like wole soyinka and Co intentionally got hoodwinked by the Buhari toga? How in God's name did that happen? Many of the educated youths were not born during Buhari's first stint at power but how did those who witnessed his ineptitude and bare-faced bigotry first hand still vote this man? Those are the people who will forever shoulder the blame for this disastrous government. They knowingly cut their nose just to spite their face.

3 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by larryking540: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
EasternPrince:

Gallant in your stupidity as always!

The US state of Texas alone will swallow Nigeria then some more. It also has more oil and economic power than the whole of Nigeria. All those rich oil firms doing mega business with Nigeria... Texaco, Total etc, their headquarters is in Houston, Texas.

Buhahahahahahahaha!!!

Bro don't blame him ,that was what his government teacher and geography teacher taught him in secondary school ,,,

That nigeria is richer than America ,but they forgot to let him know that the head quarter of total is in America soil

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by okpukpu(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=sarrki post=86343687][/quote]

Lol! You be like... "This guy is still in darkness"
Experience is actually the most expensive teacher.

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by SenecaTheYonger: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
F**CK!!!
Pedrotina11:

Yes they did..
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Okuda(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
the US govt said Nigeria is the one of the worst performing govt/country in the world. I strongly believe the US govt are wailers. they are haters of our dear president and they should mind their business. who made them police of the world? grin grin
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Skyebestpropert(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
This nation Nigeria is the most cursed among nations of the world ,God has given us series of sign that this nation cannot work with this current status,the government is bad ,the people are sunamic ,the system is satanic only a Satan kingdom will stand with the current socio-economic situation of this country.my people don't let us wait to release the last shot that the Egyptians received from God.let bring the so called unity in diversity to an end by dividing Nigeria into south and northern Nigeria.that is the only situation that can save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Lastmankc(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
BlackfireX:

We are patriots
Let's give PMB time to fix this country. I don't think your zombiesm has remedy. No hope again for you
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Bear007(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bubu didn't tell us na
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
PDJT:

-I guess you were a child or not yet born in 1983, when 1 Naira = 1.5 Dollars, or you were not taught how to think at school.

-Good morning!
Most Nigerians are schooled but not really educated and enlightened...they can read and write buy can't think for themselves..they don't have the ability to ask why, where or when..that is the kind of sheeples our institutions breed these days..graduates who can't think for themselves. I was born just two years after Buhari's ousting from power but that is why we have the Internet! To know things that have happened in the past. A man who never upgraded himself when his mates were going back to school..no known philanthropic endeavour even in his community daura! How graduates expected miracle from this man was befuddling! It takes more than integrity to rule a country in this 21st century. I for go vote those octogenarians in my village if integrity was all that was needed. And the so called integrity is beginning to look like one big hoax.

3 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
One4me:

No be only you, how l wish there is a third term so we can show this Buhari, how bad he hs performed?
He is busy registering his Fulani brothers from all over West Africa and beyond, as Nigerians on our National identity Management Servers....and the US Gvt knows most of these foreign Fulanis are terrorists and we still expect them to open their doors to Nigeria?
Abeg, US should even rescind issued Visas of ALL Govt officials, especially Politicians
1st term you voted him, second term you voted him. it is 3rd term that you won't vote him? we all know with just 2k, you will still vote him

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Kennydoc(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
sarrki:
Can you imagine?

angry angry angry

Same way Security and other issues are being treated

You are a highly unstable young man, and it's sad. I remember how you cried out here on Nairaland after visiting Benue and seeing the victims of herdsmen attack few years ago. Within a couple of months, you made a complete u-turn and started supporting the evil government again.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Deported From Libya Kneels On The Tarmac To Thank God (photos) / Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder / 5-Junction In Benin City When It Rains: See What It Looks Like (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.