Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US (47556 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Blitz888(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
They were probably immersed in fine tuning how to the rig the general and as such couldn't be bothered...
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by sylve11: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nothing works in this country except Nigerian rice with stones; the latter is ɪnˈɛvɪtəb. cool

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Pedrotina11: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

I just read that.... Hmmmm

Buhari is the worst thing that happened to this get together called Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by EdiskyHarry: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigeria would have been a great and a better nation for everyone if not the northern part of Nigeria, how can only one region have Boko Haram terrorist group , bandits terrorist group , Fulani herdsmen terrorist group , IWAP terrorist group , isnaru terrorist group , mahyetti Allah terrorist group, Islamic terrorist group,child marriage, religious war. anything bad is attributed to the northern part of Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Buhari's achievement
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by slowice(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
And imagine treating serious issue with laxity. Anyone who's still not convinced that buhari is a disaster need to see a psychiatrist.

Can we now see why boko garam, bandits and herdsmen are having a field day?

3 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by madridsta007(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:
The informed you 10 months ago ...you are now setting committee now to save face abi what ?

And one idiot said he is suppressed about our security situation

How in heavens name was I convinced to support buhari in 2015 ?

grin grin
Most people supported Buhari based on their tribal hatred of GEJ and I get that. The average Nigerian man is inherently tribalist when it comes to politics and power.
Others supported Buhari because they believed in his capability to lead.
It it these people that need to come and explain to us how someone who is a known incompetent and a known bigot with zero achievements to his name was best placed to lead a multicultural Nation-state in the 21st century.

11 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Patrioticman007(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Buhari is the worst thing that happened to this get together called Nigeria

Nope, truth be told, PDP & GEJ demolished Nigeria, PMB used Caterpillar truck to packout Nigeria. If you know, you know.
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by crestdevelopers: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
BlackfireX:
Nigeria is bigger and better than america , they hate our dear president, and I can see wailers masturbating...

We are patriots
Let's give PMB time to fix this country.
you are a goat! Will you keep kwayet angry

4 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by mgbedianya(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
A country where it takes two or more years to get it's national ID. I weep for Nigeria. until we stand up to demand our rights, we will also be in these mess
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by pedi(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
sarrki:
Can you imagine?

angry angry angry

Same way Security and other issues are being treated
Because your eyes ware covered with propaganda of change there by you could not rethink about your decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
cpu2006:
So, una informed us before you take finial decision on us? then, our government is to be blame.

No, angry blame Jonathan and PDP
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by tidimjones: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by madridsta007(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Racoon:

The Coup Speech That Overthrow Buhari on 27th.Aug. 1985.Same scenario in 1983-85, same today and same shall it remain until this catastrophe is kicked out just as IBB/Abacha also alleged then.

Thank goodness, the rudderless regime didnt do the blaming Jonathan shitcrap this time.This is how they slow paced with the PI & D case that is on the potential of costing Nigeria an unimaginable chunk of our foreign reserve.

Perhaps they will soon come up with the "Buhari is not aware rhetorics" rebuttal.That Jonathan is still on display as our president in some Nigerian embassy data bases tells a lot about the clueless govt in place today.

Tribalism is a deadly plague. Within postcolonial nations, I do not think I have seen anything as diseased as tribalism. Other vices such as Nepotism thrives because of tribalism. We cannot call out a bad thing because the doer is a member of our tribe.

Tribalism is a disease.

Do not be surprised, in 10 years time, an incompetent fellow like Buhari will gain support for a Presidential election over someone with an Igbo-sounding name/ rumoured Igbo affiliation who is better qualified.
Nigerians like pretending. Unless Nigerians deal with their inherent tribalism another Buhari will come in again and again.

4 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by chozzy: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Can you imagine?
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Dominatrix(f): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Fool really lives up to his name, mumumadu buhari angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by thosedays: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Is unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by madridsta007(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Nope, truth be told, PDP & GEJ demolished Nigeria, PMB used Caterpillar truck to packout Nigeria. If you know, you know.

lol

Stop being foolish.
It does not look good on you.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by stickle(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Our government will not like this because they like cover up but this has exposed them.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Larryslim(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
10months ago? This government is really swimming in incompetency.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Pedrotina11: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Am trying to know but my know does nt want to know ur know..if u know u know.
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Ehibiggirl(f): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Lol evidence of slow government.

Why are they afraid to share information?
What were they hiding?
their atrocities
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Pedrotina11: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
stickle:
Our government will not like this because they like cover up but this has exposed them.
Shame!

Exactly .....take one bottle
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Pedrotina11: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
madridsta007:

lol

Stop being foolish.
It does not look good on you.

Eh u say wetin? No it looks good on him..fits like a glove.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by SenecaTheYonger: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
So Nigeria is the only African country with a worst performing metrics on that list? What about Kenya and Ghana? How come they're not on the list? Am I supposed to believe they comply with this new rules better than us?
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Pedrotina11: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
thosedays:
Is unfortunate

It's a simple case of ....when u don't learn from the mistake of the past ur bound to make the same mistake... Kapich.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Pedrotina11: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
So Nigeria is the only African country with a worst performing metrics on that list? What about Kenya and Ghana? How come they're not on the list? Am I supposed to believe they comply with this new rules better than us?

Yes they did..
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Abfinest007(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
now i know buhari incompetent stinks
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by EncourageMe: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
I do not really have the habit of criticizing people in Authorities but if the statement is actually correct that they passed the information to us since 10months ago, it demonstrates high level of negligence and less concern to important issues in our country, unless situations become very worst, our government do not pay any attention to it, i want to advice our government to always act swiftly especially when it comes to security issues, What could have taken just little effort to amend may now take years, pains, huge amount of funds, pressure etc, to amend or it may even warrant us to wait for another president of America to come into power before the ban would be lifted. As for me, my help comes from the Lord, who made the HEAVEN AND THE EARTH, he made the America, so when my time is due to go, he knows how to exempt me from the ban. In God I trust.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Pedrotina11: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

No, angry blame Jonathan and PDP

Shut up..open mouth every where ooze.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro / Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.