Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers (5655 Views)

Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / Lady Was Brutally Attacked By Robbers In Abuja (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by myname(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2006
My female friend that has been trying to keep her self 4 marriage was raped by robbers last week, she is in pains n i just dont know what exactly to tell her. boys n girls, men n women what woudu tell such a person? she has been a friend for about ten months now
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Z4M4eva(f): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2006
Awww...that's such a sad,sad situation...well I guess you can encourage her
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mikebuddy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2006
Posted by: Z4M4eva
Insert Quote
Awww...that's such a sad,sad situation...well I guess you can encourage her

yes thats all she needs for now.and show her love also.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by smartsoft(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2006
Word
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mikebuddy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2006
Word angry,what word!
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by dejiolowe: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2006
what a shame! so she lost something precious to robbers... she should v given someone decent.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by hipcaramel(f): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2006
it's a very admirable thing that she was saving herself for marriage and very painful that what she held dear was taken from her by force and by someone (or people, even more painful) so so undeserving. it's a good thing you're her friend so u can encourage her. remind her that it was not her fault and just be there to help her through it but be extra careful when you're around her. female rape victims tend to be quite apprehensive of guys because of the trauma they've experienced. just be there for her and when she tells you she needs space, just give it to her but dont be too far away; be close enough so that when you see she needs you, you can show up for her on time.

best of all, pray for her that God will give her the grace and the strenght to get through this terrible ordeal. be strong.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by queen2(f): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2006
@dejiolowe, what her u saying, was it her fault, afterall she didnt call the robber to come n rape her

oh no this is sad sad,

Like hip n others said, try to advice her, it really painful he ya, advice her. Robber for that matter.  sad sad
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by myname(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2006
HIPCAR thank u so much 4 d contribution, i appreciate it so much, its verry sencible.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by dejiolowe: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2006
@queen2 i didnt say it was her fault. i was only saying give to someone deserving before it gets stolen. at least u get a THANK YOU nice F**k!
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mikebuddy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2006
Sad story cry cry
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by queen2(f): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2006
dejiolowe:

@queen2 i didnt say it was her fault. i was only saying give to someone deserving before it gets stolen. at least u get a THANK YOU nice F**k!

shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mikebuddy(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2006
Give am ideas plz.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by truthhurts(f): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2006
@ dejiolowe thatz not fair, rape is in fact the worst thing to happen to a lady >tongue
@ myname i guess there is little u can do to console her now except talk 2 her and she shld read her bible more she'll get comfort there cry
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by dejiolowe: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2006
@truthhurts u know the truth? I am not a FAIR person.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mckaycee(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2006
It's a sad thing that such a thing happened to ur friend. She should be made to understand how decent she is, and that despite what happened, you still respect her and a lot of people will still respect her the more.
2ndly, She should make sure she goes for a medical test to make sure everything is alright.
Right now, I think you really have to cheer her up though it might be a  difficult task now. It could happen to anybody.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by nuru(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2006
For all intent and purpose, she remains a virgin, she should still guide her chastity. Pray for her that she does not conceive from that incident. Advise her to see a gyna immediately.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by dejiolowe: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2006
nuru:

For all intent and purpose, she remains a virgin, she should still guide her chastity. Pray for her that she does not conceive from that incident. Advise her to see a gyna immediately.
too bad, she aint a virgin.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Aggie(f): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2006
quite unfortunate, she needs u more than ever now u can only help her the more by being her strenght.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by walemuse(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2006
Her story is a sad one.counsel her with gud words
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by ABIMBOLA77(f): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2006
thats so sad.. comfort her by being there the best way u can.. heard its hard to make love after being raped... thats just soo saaad.. hope she dint get pregnant
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by dejiolowe: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2006
i hope she didnt too. if she got preg, pls make sure she's not rhesus negative coz if u removed the baby, she might never be able to deliver babies anymore
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by gocity(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2006
Its nothing that can be said and nothing we can do
To undo the past or change what they did to you
But just like the past can't change baby girl  neither can you
Stay down, stay proud and stay the beautiful you.
Your body may be battered your soul may be torn
But ill stand by you, and together we’ll weather this storm
God’s powerful and you can do all things though him
The thieves may have broken the glass but they could never take the GEM

Be a friend to her thats what she needs.  When she is ready to talk about it she will.

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by myname(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2006
well, my fellow nairaland users, I sincerly appreciate ur contribution, so much that it makes me feel there is noe better place to be online but the Nairaland forum. smiley am happy to meet the verry good and reasonable pple in this forum
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by truthhurts(f): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2006
[s][/s]@ dejiolowe u obviously aint a fair person and i wonder how much of this things u mean
dejiolowe:

@truthhurts u know the truth? I am not a FAIR person.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by truthhurts(f): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2006
@ geocity great post can i copy it?
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mikebuddy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2006
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Final Solution to all these

Rape those robbers back!!!!!!!
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by dejiolowe: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2006
mikebuddy:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Final Solution to all these

Rape those robbers back!!!!!!!

i support u. rape them till their dicks break!
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mikebuddy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2006
Abi oh!.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by nuru(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2006
where in go see dem
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by dejiolowe: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2006
i didnt think about that
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by nuru(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2006
Well, if the lady is of mariage age and has a qualified suitor, i think she should just go ahead and settle down. The temptation to experience the show in a loving atmosphere will be very great on her. That would also douse revenge complex that may want to creep in against men, otherwise she could inadvertently turn herself to a LovePeddler.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen / See The Girl Yahoo Boys Used For Ritual, She Cannot Remember Anything . / Viral Video Of A Nigerian Female Secondary School Student Smoking In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.