Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers (5657 Views)

Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / Lady Was Brutally Attacked By Robbers In Abuja (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mikebuddy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2006
Go Ajegunle and ask them 4 sure them know d people.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by dejiolowe: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2006
mikebuddy:

Go Ajegunle and ask them 4 sure them know d people.

how u know? i dey suspect u sef.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mikebuddy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2006
Posted by: dejiolowe
how u know? i dey suspect u sef.

Make u no vece me oh!,at all at all.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by nuru(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2006
I beg make uno vex am o. In always dey with Queency
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by dejiolowe: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2006
nuru:

I beg make uno vex am o. In always dey with Queency
wetin queenzy dey do with an ajegunle boy?
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mikebuddy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2006
Some smelly teeth people can talk shit that they wanna talk.
umu anu ohia!
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by AaLiyaH2(f): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2006
from experience.. the best thing you could do for your friend is be there for her. at times she may seem fine or put up some act pretending that everything is alright... just play along with it and whatever you do don't force her to talk about whatever she's feeling right now as it will come to pass... and also avoid situations that remind her of the attack. we heal in different ways... she may want to talk about it or she may not... cry cry cry cry
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by dejiolowe: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2006
what about raping her again so that she can't get used to it?

grin grin grin that was a nasty idea
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mikebuddy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2006
Posted by: dejiolowe
Insert Quote
what about raping her again so that she can't get used to it?

that was a nasty idea
Hush so that people wey get beta brin go give am advice.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by AaLiyaH2(f): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2006
dejiolowe ...you seem to have a personality problem!!!! after reading most of your postings... it's like you've got neurosyphillis.. you need to get your head tested * diagnosis from a pathologist* cheesy
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mikebuddy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2006
Tell him well well.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by dejiolowe: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2006
Aa`LiyaH:

dejiolowe ...you seem to have a personality problem!!!! after reading most of your postings... it's like you've got neurosyphillis.. you need to get your head tested * diagnosis from a pathologist* cheesy
ppl v beef for me o! embarassed
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by AaLiyaH2(f): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mikebuddy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2006
Please the aint time to laugh or dont you understand what is meant by the word "RAPE"
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Rhodalyn(f): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2006
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mikebuddy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2006
Show more grin
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Bisanke(f): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2006
that's really really sad though i want u 2 continue encouraging her 2 b strong and try 2 make her happy at all times (if possible). Also make sure u let her know that goin 2 da hospital 4 a check up is very important so the doctors can let her know whatz up.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by mikebuddy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2006
Oh sry sorry about ur GF,but ma Rev Fr say make we no dey have GF
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by roses(f): 1:49am On Feb 15, 2006
I am so sorry to hear your friend was raped. this is indeed a serious issue and I believe it should be handled professionally. I would encourage her to go for medical check up first (check 4 AIDs, stds etc). secondly I would encourage her to alk to a trusted person in authority. maybe her pastor, or therapist/counselor/imam. but the key word is pple she can trust to keep their mouth shut and understand her. On your part, I would encourage you to listen to her, pray 4 her, just listen ,sometimes traumatic victims just need pple to listen , (not necessarily advise her). I would also encourage her to try as much as possible to mind whom she tells the story to.( there are mockers out there). in future she may want to narrate it to her spouse ,her life is not going to remain the same again.but a really negative situation like this could motivate her in the future to fight for the rights of other women of course with God's help. I shall add her in my prayers .
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by lobuhle(f): 5:56am On Feb 15, 2006
remember she has just been hurt, she really does not need to hear much u have to say now what she needs is for u to be by her side. listen if she wants to talk, be quiet if she has nothing to say. give her a shoulder to cry on, she has enough going on in her head to add whatever u have to say. bottomline just be there for her and make sure she gets all the medical stuff done she doesnt need to shockers in so lil time, there is stuff that can be done to take care of wateva has been left behind. (speaking from experience but i was not necessarily waiting to get hitched)
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by lobuhle(f): 5:56am On Feb 15, 2006
remember she has just been hurt, she really does not need to hear much u have to say now what she needs is for u to be by her side. listen if she wants to talk, be quiet if she has nothing to say. give her a shoulder to cry on, she has enough going on in her head to add whatever u have to say. bottomline just be there for her and make sure she gets all the medical stuff done she doesnt need to shockers in so lil time, there is stuff that can be done to take care of wateva has been left behind. (speaking from experience but i was not necessarily waiting to get hitched)
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by myname(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2006
MIKE, am sorry u think she is some sort of a romantic friend. but thats wrong, she is just a friend to me like u would keep male friends, or what kind of village boy r u that dont think there could be a casual friendship btw a boy n a gurl witout romance attached.
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by myname(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2006
MIKE, am sorry u think she is some sort of a romantic friend. but thats wrong, she is just a friend to me like u would keep male friends, or what kind of village boy r u that dont think there could be a casual friendship btw a boy n a gurl witout romance attached.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by myname(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2006
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Seun(m): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2006
Has she been to a doctor or the police?
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Rhodalyn(f): 12:45am On Feb 17, 2006
seun, u n da police!
like bob marley n wee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 17, 2006
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Rhodalyn(f): 1:00am On Feb 17, 2006
na true oooo queenzy
na smallest tin oooo seun go say ''av u , da police'' wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 17, 2006
probably
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Seun(m): 1:13am On Feb 17, 2006
That's because rape is a serious crime punishable by law. it's not a game or a fun thing for discussion; it's a crime for the police to investigate. Nairaland cannot punish criminals so we have to leave that to the police.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Rhodalyn(f): 1:16am On Feb 17, 2006
police be ur best paddies abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
seun n police like bob marley n wee grin grin grin grin
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 17, 2006
*laughs and rolls on the floor

*faints*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood / Viral Video Of A Nigerian Female Secondary School Student Smoking In Class / Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.