Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting (30900 Views)

Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed / Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Name Their Son" Muhammad" after Their Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by youghs: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
majamajic:
Army chief ,

Fighting against his religion and his people ,

How can that give u any result ?

Why not try army general from SE or SW or SS

The ones dey used under Jonathan nko you tribal bigot..buhari is the only president that did not appoint a service chief from the geopolitical zone he came from but u people will still tag him a tribalistic president
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by shogsman(m): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
This man is a failure.and Nigerians are fools.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by Switruth: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by HotPotato(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Please where is Osinbajo? Is it that he has nothing to contribute in a meeting between the 1st, 3rd and 4th person's in the Nigeria's hierarchy of protocol?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by marwanafrica: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
EMMNIG:

IMAGINE ; THE THREE (3) OF THEM ARE MUSLIMS. WHAT WOULD THEY DISCUSS , CHRISTIANS ARE REALLY AT THE MERCY OF MUSLIMS IN THIS COUNTRY.

Does it really matter?
I can swear with all my life that they will never make a resolution that will be against Christainity, i dont like Nigerian politicians but i am telling you this as they are my brothers in faith, i know what islam said regarding justice and fairness and i believe they will try their best to abide by it
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by LamidicownuBSS: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
This meeting is all about how to pay corpers arrears. I kn

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by ejimatic: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/breaking-insecurity-buhari-senate-president-speaker-in-closed-door-meeting/

Photo Credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1224359425286250499
. Amotekun will solve the problem in the south west.All states in the south west should employ 30 thousands Amotekun each and give them 20k each as salary.This means 7 200 000 00 will be used for the salary every year...Each local government will have 1000 Amotekun....In each local government 500 will work during the day while 500 will work at night. After a year their salary should be increased to 30k each.With this method the South west is secured fully and is tight against insecurity.The North can do same too if it likes.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by Mkez(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
what make it close door meeting now ?
is it not public reading what they discuss behind close door? we are tired of this close door meeting abeg. make it Open door .
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by majamajic(m): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
youghs:

The ones dey used under Jonathan nko you tribal bigot..buhari is the only president that did not appoint a service chief from the geopolitical zone he came from but u people will still tag him a tribalistic president

U are not a Nigerian , so be insulting yourself , ewu !
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
DMerciful:
Why can't Bubu be impeached?
in your dreams.ever heard of Nigerian President being impeached?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by preselect(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
majamajic:
Army chief ,

Fighting against his religion and his people ,

How can that give u any result ?

Why not try army general from SE or SW or SS

when Ihejirika did the job, they cried foul, took him to world court at The Hague. They said GEJ was killing northerners. The spineless GEJ out of fear removed Ihejirika, and Boko Haram returned.

This same Buhari has released over 4,000 arrested Boko Haram fighters in this country, saying they have repented. Who releases murderers? But Buhari had released them over and over again and again and again. And people in this country are more worried about iPob who have not killed people.
This generation of Nigerians do NOT deserve good governence, and will NOT get any.

#TerrorhammaduBuhari
#GenerationBuharideens
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by eguarojeona: 1:15am On Feb 04, 2020
sarrki:

Please don’t let us see everything on religious perspectives
E dey easy for Una to talk.
I didn't see this same energy from you sarrki when a Christian, southerner was head.
Now you are a just a little pissed.You Muslims are the most hypocritical set of people I know of.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by WHITELIGHTER: 3:56am On Feb 04, 2020
daddytime:
Insecurity indeed!

You perpetuate service chiefs whose service years were 2 months or thereabouts away from ending and 5 years down the lane, their course mates and 4-5 other courses behind them have been retired and denied the prestige of reaching the zeniths of their professions, and you are surprised at dissents and possible saboteurs to the phantom war on BH?

Mad people at the helms....

Solid point �
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by WHITELIGHTER: 3:58am On Feb 04, 2020
preselect:

when Ihejirika did the job, they cried foul, took him to world court at The Hague. They said GEJ was killing northerners. The spineless GEJ out of fear removed Ihejirika, and Boko Haram returned.

This same Buhari has released over 4,000 arrested Boko Haram fighters in this country, saying they have repented. Who releases murderers? But Buhari had released them over and over again and again and again. And people in this country are more worried about iPob who have not killed people.
This generation of Nigerians do NOT deserve good governence, and will NOT get any.

#TerrorhammaduBuhari
#GenerationBuharideens

Not only did he release them, some were given direct entrance into NA...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by WHITELIGHTER: 3:59am On Feb 04, 2020
marwanafrica:

Does it really matter?
I can swear with all my life that they will never make a resolution that will be against Christainity, i dont like Nigerian politicians but i am telling you this as they are my brothers in faith, i know what islam said regarding justice and fairness and i believe they will try their best to abide by it

Speak for yourself,like u were born yesterday....
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by Gwazah(m): 6:06am On Feb 04, 2020
sarrki:

Like it or leave it, religion is de brain behind all de problems we are facing today. Some section of people want to fight and do everything for God.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2020
sarrki:

Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by Zeesugar(f): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
HotPotato:
Please where is Osinbajo? Is it that he has nothing to contribute in a meeting between the 1st, 3rd and 4th person's in the Nigeria's hierarchy of protocol?

I do not get your point sir
Re: Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting by preselect(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:

Not only did he release them, some were given direct entrance into NA...

imagine angry

#TerrorhammaduMustResign
#TerrorhammaduBuharideensCantLearn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / EDO 2020: Obaseki Campaigns At Ward 12, Oredo Local Government / Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.