Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo (3857 Views)

The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) / Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) / The Returned Oba’s Staff is Fake - Royal Prince Calls Out Oba Of Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Arrewa: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
1. The "Igbo" king was actually the Oba of Lagos.

2. The Hausa monarch was not Hausa. He was a royal in Plateau.

3. The Yoruba king was actually the Oba of Benin.

No Igbo monarch is depicted in the picture

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
But is it true that the Igbos do not bow to no one? ;DI am not Igbo o...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by madridguy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Sammy07: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Arrewa:

3. The Yoruba Benin/Edo (whichever suits you) king was actually the Oba of Benin.

Corrected

2 Likes

Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Arrewa:

I don't get your sarcasm. The picture you tag Igbo to be is a Yoruba I mean the first one.

1 Like

Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Abfinest007(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
lies
Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Arrewa: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
This not sarcasm bro... Read again
2kaybiel:

I don't get your sarcasm. The picture you tag Igbo to be is a Yoruba I mean the first one.
Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by davidluv(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
No be lie, I have seen the video gidi gan
Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by dominique(f): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
That's Oba Adeniji Adele in the first photo and the 3rd photo is Oba of Benin, some people just like to deliberately mislead others

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Arrewa: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Them too just like propaganda
davidluv:
No be lie, I have seen the video gidi gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Basit46: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
I hope this is not an expression of ur hatred to the ibos They are a productive part of Nigeria

let's learn to respect each other
I BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA
Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Arrewa: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
There's no one insulting any tribe here... We are refuting a false information
Basit46:
I hope this is not an expression of ur hatred to the ibos
They are a productive part of Nigeria

I BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by tartar9(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Basit46:

I BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA
Respect each other
These people are the ones who treat you,a Muslim,with utter disdain and revulsion.
Moreover,the OP is just correcting their usual falsehood peddling.
And by productive,hope you know other things are what comes to mind grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by SunriseW(f): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Make I sit here first, while waiting for my Otrek bill grin
Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Sonnyboom: 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
But cursed n foolish Igbos like yourself are free to express your bigoted hatred n acute foolishness with propaganda such as the one the OP exposed ?!

Basit46:

I BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by GamalNasser: 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Yeah that's clearly a Yoruba king ...maybe he was high then
Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by aminusodiq(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don't knw abt others, but no Yoruba king dresses in that way!!! Only edo tribe wears such numerous beads in crown like structures!!! D post is actually misleading

1 Like

Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Arda1000(m): 6:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Arrewa:
There's no one insulting any tribe here... We are refuting a false information
when do we learn we do not have tribes in Africa,Igbo,Hausa ete are not tribes but Ethnic races.
Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Mathiasa(m): 7:05am On Feb 04, 2020
They bow to no one indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by adecz: 7:09am On Feb 04, 2020
That is why they can't be
leaders.

Every leader served & bowed to
another leader at a point in time..

The great King David served Saul.

Buhari served Obj,
Obj served Murtala & Gowon.

Tafawa Balewa served Ahmadu Bello.

Igbo even refused to serve Ojukwu
but are bowing to Kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Theomarvelus(m): 7:42am On Feb 04, 2020
2kaybiel:

you are correct bro
Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Coldie(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2020
Joblessness
Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Arrewa: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2020
Whatever
Coldie:
Joblessness
Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by aycorporat(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2020
Arrewa:

Well done arrewa. Some people will just wake up and concoct stories and dish out and fiam! you see people who refuse to read or try to get information swallow everything hook line and sinker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by Arrewa: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2020
We are always ready for Aba express news
aycorporat:

Well done arrewa. Some people will just wake up and concoct stories and dish out and fiam! you see people who refuse to read or try to get information swallow everything hook line and sinker.
Re: Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo by googi: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
There is no need for blatant lies just to project your insecurities on others. Most Nigerians old enough can point out Oba Adele of Lagos from a distance.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Landing, Georgia US / Facts About Ibadan People. / 100 FACTS About Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.