Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Reviewing The Umigidi Uwatch3 (onyx Black) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reviewing The Umigidi Uwatch3 (onyx Black) (1203 Views)

Umigidi A 11 And Redmi Note 9t Which 1 Is The Best / Reviewing The 9th Generation Of Infinix Hot / Redmi 6a Vs Umigidi A3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reviewing The Umigidi Uwatch3 (onyx Black) by remi1444: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Spoiler Alert: I'm not a writer neither am I remotely wishing to be one.

Few days to the end of 2019, I had a yearning to "update" in 2020 as I was resuming as a third year Law student ( if you're a law student, you're definitely going to identify with the urge). One of my plans was to get a watch because my wrist have always been free since year 1. So I contacted Jboxxx( very popular and reliable phones accessories seller in this platform) if he has idea of a good watch that can leave a long lasting impression about who I'm to anyone I come in contact with. He suggested I get the Umigidi Uwatch3 although he hasn't tried it personally but based on the review of some "UmiSoldiers", it's a worthy buy. We placed the order on AE on 21st and got the delivery last week Monday.

Scratch that, I'm a sucker and a talker. wink

1 Like

Re: Reviewing The Umigidi Uwatch3 (onyx Black) by remi1444: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
I'm going to be talking about several things that's worthy to be known.

BATTERY : I couldn't turn the baby ON hand's on because I needed to charge first before it could be activated. When I did, I got 97% pre-installed(sic) battery juice when I connected it to a power source. At the moment, using the watch as a basic watch for 8 day, I've 96% percent worth of juice without charging.

CONNECTION : I have downloaded the app and I've tried some of the features which in my opinion as an amateur regarding watches feel it's satisfactory. You need a 3rd party app(VeryFitPro) for the connection.

1 Like

Re: Reviewing The Umigidi Uwatch3 (onyx Black) by remi1444: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
OPINION

If you have a very tight budget on getting a smartwatch, spending less than 35dollars for the Umidigi Uwatch3, to me is one of the best decisions you're going to make.

Y'all can ask me any questions about the watch and it's functionalities.

1 Like

Re: Reviewing The Umigidi Uwatch3 (onyx Black) by remi1444: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thanks to uncle Lexusgs430

I'm finding it hard to upload pictures.
Re: Reviewing The Umigidi Uwatch3 (onyx Black) by Sonoyom(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lemme park here, nice reviews. Tservices i am inviting you here.
Re: Reviewing The Umigidi Uwatch3 (onyx Black) by remi1444: 4:33am On Feb 04, 2020
NoGuidance:

Which school

Same here 3rd year too lol

grin
Another Anointed University. Ekpoma.
Re: Reviewing The Umigidi Uwatch3 (onyx Black) by MrBONE2(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2020
Nice pitching my tent here grin

(1) (Reply)

Aliexpress Issues / Redmi Note 9s Top 10 Tips, Tricks And Hidden Features / Why The Iphone 12 Is Coming Without A Charger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.