Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nigerians The Problem Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians The Problem Of Nigeria. (234 Views)

Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians The Problem Of Nigeria. by iyandaoluwaoba: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
It's tiring reading through the internet everyday. It's hard work going through threads on nairaland esp the politics section. I sometimes stop to ponder and wonder the type of psyche we have as a people. Nothing moves us. Nothing shakes us. We stand gidigba in the face of countless attrocities by the political class. It's like we are all binded and blinded with a spiritual force greater than we can ever imagine or handle. I can't fathom how we keep surviving this difficult hurdles the Nigerian life seem to present us. I'm wowed at how dogged and docile we are as a people. They know we will shout and continue as usual. They know the moment we restructure the people already has power over them. Can't we all start a movement for restructuring? Okay. I know you're saying won't I go to work? Won't I feed my families. We can get things done without necessarily leaving our jobs. It's a matter of organizing and executing plans. There are different types of protest different from walking the street and leaving what puts food on our table. Let's start getting wiser. Nigerians are the problem. We ain't ready to do anything to make a change. We prefer complaining and whining and wailing. Let's get our act together. We are more intelligent than allowing this older folks tie us down without us raising an eyebrow. Suffer no dey tire us? Killing no dey tire us? Insecurities no dey tire us?
Re: Nigerians The Problem Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lead the revolution
Re: Nigerians The Problem Of Nigeria. by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Lead the revolution

For a revolution to work, people like you need to be bound with sturdy ropes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerias Economy Records 2.27% Growth In 2019 Out Performed The 2.1% that Of IMF / Breaking: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To 7 Years On Prison After Four-year Trial (vide / Coronavirus: Don’t Spread Misinformation On Social Media, Minister Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.