Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 (66602 Views)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Expert17: 12:18am On Feb 19, 2020
donoro:
I sleep quite comfortably as it is epl is already in the bag anfield awaits you know what happens there I don't have to remind you cheesy

Take ur L in peace bro.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by openmine(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2020
Abimloaded:

We've heard you. Let me now remind you,

Liverpool 1-1 Napoli.

The same Anfield you're talking about.
Why didnt you refer to our victory against napoli last season where we won? grin grin
Yeah that result was during the group stages of which we still came out ontop!
I was referring to the knock out phase where liverpool knocked out barca in the semis!
But i get the fact that you want to troll lfc fans grin grin
Its allowed.....Please make good use of it while its lasts!
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by donoro(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2020
I just they laugh man u fans for here the most shameless fan base in world football. europa qualification sef never sure for them grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by openmine(m): 12:20am On Feb 19, 2020
MorataFC:
as if u have never said something similar to a rival team before.
Bro, na trolling mode we dhey. grin
Na normal thing...i would have done the same! cheesy cheesy
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by donoro(m): 12:22am On Feb 19, 2020
Expert17:

Take ur L in peace bro.. grin grin grin grin
1 L in over 27 games. Manure that everybody have been banging 2-0 since new year, I pity their fans sha grin cheesy
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by donoro(m): 12:22am On Feb 19, 2020
My COACH

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by YungJo207(m): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Okay... Sincere apologies dear Caucasian. Now, jog on!!!

...And, by the way:

Negro: "a member of a race of humankind native to Africa and classified according to physical features (such as dark skin pigmentation)"!

So, yes, I am a proud African Negro!!!

You clearly a slave...read what you wrote and educate yourself.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Expert17: 12:25am On Feb 19, 2020
donoro:
1 L in over 27 games. Manure that everybody have been banging 2-0 since new year, I pity their fans sha grin cheesy

Explanatory essay....

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by donoro(m): 12:25am On Feb 19, 2020
Haters can enjoy this one una don suffer since last year with the comments here sef I don dey pity una enjoy the next 3 weeks trolling. You might not get that chance again this season cheesy grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by ComradeShegs(m): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2020
FirstbornWds:
EPL IS A GLORIFIED FARMER'S LEAGUE.

NA MUMU FULL THERE.

Why are people so foolish na. So apparently, because Liverpool lost to Atletico Madrid today with a goal to nill it automatically makes the EPL a farmers league?. You all have forgotten the same Liverpool who lost the EPL to man city last season won the Champions League defeating the likes of Psg and Barça who were top of their leagues last season. Why didn't u nitwits call the Laliga or Ligue 1 farmers league then?...This is not even a convincing win. There's a second leg.

5 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by openmine(m): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2020
donoro:
My COACH
Yes ohhh.... smiley smiley

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by homirefacuny(m): 12:27am On Feb 19, 2020
We see at anfield in a fortnight guys. Relax grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Abimloaded(m): 12:27am On Feb 19, 2020
openmine:

Why didnt you refer to our victory against napoli last season where we won? grin grin
Yeah that result was during the group stages of which we still came out ontop!
I was referring to the knock out phase where liverpool knocked out barca in the semis!
But i get the fact that you want to troll lfc fans grin grin
Its allowed.....Please make good use of it while its lasts!

You sounded like every team would lose playing at Anfield. I had to quickly remind you!!
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by StrikeBack(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2020
incredible47:
All the teams in knockout stage are bobo for old lady(too weak to play juve)
I strongly believe juventus will win this year champions league.fonza milan.
So you sef na milan fan

Forza milan brother
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by ComradeShegs(m): 12:29am On Feb 19, 2020
donoro:
My COACH

Salute to the Boss! #YNWA

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Nikiballerz: 12:29am On Feb 19, 2020
See how happy simeóne is,this guys never learn...Anfield beckons,3 back to back UCL finals loading
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by openmine(m): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Abimloaded:

You sounded like every team would lose playing at Anfield. I had to quickly remind you!!
bro your analysis is wrong because you failed to peruse my line of thought!
The same napoli you mentioned also lost to liverpool in the group stages last season...so whats ur point?
I used barca because it happened during the knockout phase...the 1-1 draw that you sighted was during the group stage which didnt in any way stop liverpool from qualifying and coming top of the table!
There is a big difference between group stage and knockout stage!
Please try next time to read thoroughly before hastily reacting!
Comprendo? cool cool
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by homirefacuny(m): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Gabbriell:

Well Spanish giant Real Madrid also comot Liverpool the season b4 the Barca 3-0, Liverpool 4-0 stuff.
Spanish clubs have being securing champions league top four with four Spanish teams no be 2day.
U guys keep citing barca barca always as if the same barca no flog u 3-0 for camp nou.

Better concentrate on beating ATM @home in 3wks time

I share your sentiment that Barca and Athletico are two different teams with different styles of football. But hey, if anyone thinks they can defend for 90 mins at anfield, such person needs a rethink grin
See y'all in 3 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 12:32am On Feb 19, 2020
YungJo207:

You clearly a slave...read what you wrote and educate yourself.

Thanks... You are clearly struggling with identity crisis, self esteem issues, and unnecessarily egocentric... Life is really not that complicated. Get some sleep, it will do you a world of good. grin

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by LucemFerre: 12:32am On Feb 19, 2020
YungJo207:

Your father is a negro dude if you don't know the meaning of words find them first before you use them.....my team lost so that gives you right to call me a negro....fool

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by homirefacuny(m): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Exactly!!!
You can imagine they didn't have a single shot on target.

This Atletico side is one of the most dangerous club in football, funny enough they might go far in this champions league season, because they have nothing to loose again, they already lost the league.

Atletico Madrid and Manchester city that have nothing to lose because they already lost the league, one of them will reach the final, mark my words.

Liverpool are out already because this Atletico i know will see their soul to the devil in the second leg, lol

Liverpool are in trouble because in the second leg, they can't play attacking football for fear of Diego Costa and co and they can't play defense because they need a goal grin

This is confusion

Well they can defend but not for 90 minutes at anfield. They will be taught a great lesson bro. The gloom on their players faces after the final whistle says it all. The tie is very very far from over grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by YungJo207(m): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2020

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by ComradeShegs(m): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2020
As a chronic Liverpool fan, I no go lie this loss Pain me die embarassed Why? Because I've actually forgotten hw it feels like to loose a match tongue grin grin cheesy cool

Unto the next one Jurgen. Make them haters dey celebrate till dem pai. We move on!

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by DaveedXI: 12:38am On Feb 19, 2020
That left back guy tried a lot... Was easily my man of the match.

3 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by homirefacuny(m): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2020
shogsman:

If we talk now it will sound like we're relegating females to the background, look at the nonsense you type now, a team that has the best form by far in this year is a disgrace to humanity?, why can't you just simply stick to zee world and hip TV.

Mad o grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by geedot: 12:42am On Feb 19, 2020
They keep using Barça as reference. Liverpool played better at camp-nou than they did here today. If you can play 90+4minutes without a single shot on target, is the post at Anfield bigger compared to the one here, so the balls going off targets will be going in?
Liverpool fans should just pray for luck, or else this bastard go shock Una again for Anfield.
This current Liverpool squad has never faced a team with Athletico-like defense, so there's nothing to use as reference.
A team that could score you in 4mins, and subsequently blocked you from registering a single shot on target for the rest of the game? If I was a Liverpool fan, I would be scared!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by YungJo207(m): 12:42am On Feb 19, 2020
arthorjnr:

You are special.
You are specially dumb.
But it's aii Cus you're special.

See brother wen mumu...go read about that word and how it came to life.. stupid people that don't know about history every where because you have Google on your phone you think you know everything....well am a free man not a slave.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by arthorjnr(m): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2020
DaveedXI:
That left back guy tried a lot... Was easily my man of the match.

Lodi... Brazilian... They produce the best fullbacks... Best part is, he's only 21.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by arthorjnr(m): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2020
YungJo207:

See brother wen mumu...go read about that word and how it came to life.. stupid people that don't know about history every where because you have Google on your phone you think you know everything....well am a free man not a slave.

Okay Mr Freeman, you might as well say you hate being called a blackman too.
Carry on in your ignorant freedom.
Once a Negro, always a negro!!
You sure you're not confusing "nigger" with "negro"?....
What do I know, you're just a dumb negro.
Let's talk about football, Liverpool will qualify sha.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by homirefacuny(m): 12:47am On Feb 19, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
See it will take a miracle for clubs with attacking options like Bayern Munich and Juventus to qualify against athletico Madrid if they lead by a single goal in the first leg.

The way they played today is just the beginning, i swear athletico will defend this goal with their life and soul.

The mistake Liverpool made was to allow Atletico score first.

Funny enough, with the pressure on Liverpool in the second leg, Atletico might score first in the second leg and it will all over but mark my words, in the second leg, Atletico will get a goal and Liverpool can't score more than 2 goals against this Atletico.

Check the records, No top team can get three goals against this Atletico side this season, mathematically Liverpool are out because even if they manage to score two goals in the second leg, the athletico i know will get a goal.

Remember it could have easily been three goals to zero had it been Morata took his glorious chances.

Brother forget it, Liverpool is out.

See you in 3 weeks!
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by ComradeShegs(m): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2020
donoro:
I just they laugh man u fans for here the most shameless fan base in world football. europa qualification sef never sure for them grin grin

You dey mind them.... Ooin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.