Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 (66603 Views)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Expert17: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2020
EbukaHades10:
They have been saving their rusty banters for a llllloooooooonnnnnngggggg time.

#WeMarchOn

#YNWA

#Believe the process

Okoto meow meow

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Accept ur L in peace cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by dotedote: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2020
NorthernSerene:
Well I smell the two will share the spoils or Liverpool wins.

Seller avar ?
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Expert17: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I dey. I go viewing go watch am so I leave phone for house.

If I dey fear anybody, no be Atletico Madrid

Na Napoli and Aston Villa u dey fear ba grin grin grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by maynation(f): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2020
TimeManager:
without VAR what can LiVARpool do?

-kiss the truth!
You people like wailing sha.
When VAR saved manure's ass in their last encounter with chelsea, where were you?
Remind me where you are in the table again please??
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by khingTony(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2020
Expert17:

Na Napoli and Aston Villa u dey fear ba grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by khingTony(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2020
maynation:

You people like wailing sha.
When VAR saved manure's ass in their last encounter with chelsea, where were you?
Remind me where you are in the table again please??

stop bringing the table of the farmers League into this

take your L and let peace reign
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by maynation(f): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2020
khingTony:

I have accepted my L for the moment, 11th isn't far away. We will show ATM our real color in Anfield. We have done it to Laliga's best despite their 3-goal lead, not to talk of ordinary ATM.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by OlawaleBammie: 8:46am On Feb 19, 2020
khingTony:

HMMMM
PREMIERSHIP FARMER'S LEAGUE....
HOW TINS CHANGES.. undecided
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by khingTony(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

HMMMM
PREMIERSHIP FARMER'S LEAGUE....
HOW TINS CHANGES.. undecided

Nothing changed, the EPL is One of the most overhyped and overrated leagues in the world with little achievements continentally.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by OlawaleBammie: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2020
maynation:

I have accepted my L for the moment, 11th isn't far away. We will show ATM our real color in Anfield. We have done it to Laliga's best despite their 3-goal lead, not to talk of ordinary ATM.

Wait, ipa ti a pa ogberi, aagbodo pomo awo bee

ATM is way different from barca, on a normal day u shouldnt recover from a 3:0 down against a barca team i know, u were just lucky. Remember that AS Roma did same before u did urs soo dont b too joyous...

Secondly, who is ur laliga best?? We are talking about a team grip of the CL and u said laliga best..ok na

The botom line is Liverpool are home and dry, win ur elated premiership and prepare for next season CL in good health

HALA MADRID ANYWAYS.

5 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by olympianares: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2020
Rival fans having ORGASM for the next 2 weeks+
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by khingTony(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2020
maynation:

Atl Madrid Ordinary?

yet you couldn't get a shot on target over 90+ minutes?

you're lucky you play in a farmers League where you have already qualified for next season's UCL with 12 games left to play

6 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Expert17:

Okoto meow meow

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Accept ur L in peace cheesy cheesy
The third u get to do this all season, so enjoy yourself
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by OlawaleBammie: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2020
khingTony:

Nothing changed, the EPL is One of the most overhyped and overrated leagues in the world with little achievements continentally.

Hmmm, tho i dont share that view that the league is overhyped, THO IT'S HYPED grin... i just have the feeling that our league and Bundesliga is way better than the premiership
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by OlawaleBammie: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2020
khingTony:

Atl Madrid Ordinary?

you're lucky you play in a farmers League where you have already qualified for next season's UCL with 12 games left to play

The tin sef taya me, she just say ATM are ordinary..what a blasphemy.

3 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by maynation(f): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2020
khingTony:

Atl Madrid Ordinary?

OlawaleBammie:

Wait, ipa ti a pa ogberi, aagbodo pomo awo bee

ATM is way different from barca, on a normal day u shouldnt recover from a 3:0 down against a barca team i know, u were just lucky. Remember that AS Roma did same before u did urs soo dont b too joyous...

Secondly, who is ur laliga best?? We are talking about a team grip of the CL and u said laliga best..ok na

The botom line is Liverpool are home and dry, win ur elated premiership and prepare for next season CL in good health

HALA MADRID ANYWAYS.

You said I was just lucky?? Did you know what it means to overturn such lead?
The truth is nothing I say now will even sound worthy, we will prove our worthiness on 11th, I have saved your monikers. I will remind you that day.
Funny how all of a sudden y'all 'halaing madrid', see all of them hiding behind ATM. Rep your team na. tongue

All failed struggling teams merging up to hate on us. grin

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2020
ComradeShegs:

Why are people so foolish na. So apparently, because Liverpool lost to Atletico Madrid today with a goal to nill it automatically makes the EPL a farmers league?. You all have forgotten the same Liverpool who lost the EPL to man city last season won the Champions League defeating the likes of Psg and Barça who were top of their leagues last season. Why didn't u nitwits call the Laliga or Ligue 1 farmers league then?...This is not even a convincing win. There's a second leg.
Epl had 4 teams in the quarter finals and they still have the guts to call them farmers league? Mancity trashed shalke, Tottenham beat dortmund home and away, Liverpool took bayern to the cleaners in alianz arena! A flailing arsenal beat napoli convincingly..two Epl teams in uefa and Europa finals..where are the other leagues? Must it always be Epl standing up to la liga? You see the way some of them analyse football here and you will understand why most of them are poor students of history and politics.

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by homirefacuny(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2020
BigJoe19:
Abeg athletico is not like Barcelona, they won't be foolish to play out, they will most likely win at anfield, you can mark my words.

OK!
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 19, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Sounded strange against Barcelona

Never compare atm to barca

Atm sent Bayern's packing from ucl in their glory days

Any away goal at Anfield

You can kiss ucl goodbye undecided

3 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Kingkezie: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2020
khingTony:

MUMU TALK, PREMIER LEAGUE overrated & overhyped as well??
NONSENSE PEOPLE WITH ALL THEIR SO CALLED SHITTY ANALYSIS, I SEE UNA SHA.
PREMIER LEAGUE HAS BEEN PRODUCING SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS,
PREMIER LEAGUE IS ATLEAST ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEAGUES IN THE WORLD,
AT EVERY SEASON PREMIER LEAGUE STILL GO WITH ON OR ALL TROPHIES IN EUROPE, LAST YEAR WAS A MOST RECENT EVIDENCE OF THAT,
TWO EPL CLUBS PLAYED EUROPA FINALS, WHILE TWO EPL CLUBS PLAYED CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AS WELL. WHERE WERE ALL THE MIGHTY AT? OR
WERE THEY NOT INCLUDED IN GROUP STAGES
BUT STILL YET PREMIER LEAGUE IS OVERRATED....... MTCHW OGA EEP THIS YOUR NONSENSE BASELESS AND INCOHERENT ANALYSIS TO YOURSELF, IT DOESNT MEAN SHIT.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by maynation(f): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

A team that plays 11-man defence match just because they got an early goal isn't ordinary? undecided
Their formation was laughable.grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by khingTony(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

grin grin she hasn't recovered from the torment of last night
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by khingTony(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2020
maynation:

A team that plays 11-man defence match just because they got an early goal isn't ordinary? undecided

the laughable formation will kick your sorry ass out of the UCL for good

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by maynation(f): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2020
khingTony:

the laughable formation will kick your sorry ass out of the UCL for good
Wait till that happens.
MIGHTY REDS FOREVER.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Expert17: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Kingkezie:

AT EVERY SEASON PREMIER LEAGUE STILL GO WITH ON OR ALL TROPHIES IN EUROPE, LAST YEAR WAS A MOST RECENT EVIDENCE OF THAT,
TWO EPL CLUBS PLAYED EUROPA FINALS, WHILE TWO EPL CLUBS PLAYED CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AS WELL. WHERE WERE ALL THE MIGHTY AT? OR
BUT STILL YET PREMIER LEAGUE IS OVERRATED....... MTCHW OGA EEP THIS YOUR NONSENSE BASELESS AND INCOHERENT ANALYSIS TO YOURSELF, IT DOESNT MEAN SHIT.

All the talents produce and nortured in EPL end up going to La liga, Bale, cr7, Beckham, Henry, Fabregas,hazard, Modric etc

La liga are better in UCL (real Madrid ) and UEL(Sevilla)...

La liga have better Head to head over EPL,...

The only thing England can talk abt is Money, Media etc

3 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by khingTony(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2020
Kingkezie:

besides last year, when last was any team from the premier league relevant in Europe?

I'll answer that, it was back in 2012

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by babyfaceafrica: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2020
maynation:

ATM plays defense like no one else in the world.. Forget their early goal, even if they did not score.. Liverpool will not score.. Simoene na one crazy dude when it comes to defending....

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2020
BigJoe19:
Abeg athletico is not like Barcelona, they won't be foolish to play out, they will most likely win at anfield, you can mark my words.
So now they are a tougher opponent than barca? Any narrative to suit una bias against Liverpool..if this same athletico didn't bottle a 2-0 lead against juve I for dey reason your talk..a club that bottled 2 goals lead against juve..is the same club that you want to bet upon in anfield?? Ngwanụ..you guys don't learn..don't bet against a Liverpool with their backs against the wall at anfield.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by olamimd: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
ATM plays defense like no one else in the world.. Forget their early goal, even if they did not score.. Liverpool will not score.. Simoene na one crazy dude when it comes to defending....

How many trophies have they won with their defensive prowess?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by OlawaleBammie: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2020
maynation:

You said I was just lucky?? Did you know what it means to upturn such lead?
Yea that is why I said u were lucky, do u tink thins like dat happens more often in football? Lemme take u along a memory lane
In 2005 u beat AC Milan in Istanbul, comin from 3:0 down...yea lucky you cus shevchenko did d unthinkable.
I was surprised wen u could not overturn a 2 goal lead against same AC Milan in 2007 in Athens, if it happens always den Steven Gerrard wouldn't have passed his last shot to Dida, he would have instead rifled it home.

Funny how all of a sudden y'all 'halaing madrid', see all of them hiding behind ATM. Rep your team na. tongue

LOL ordinarily i love liverpool but my love for liverpool wil always end weneva dey want to face any Spanish opposition EXCEPT BARCA grin
Am for laliga, i love laliga teams soooo dearly.. yato si barca oo

All failed struggling teams merging up to hate on us. grin

Hey!! Wen u want to talk about failed team den u should b talkin about those mediocrities in England

My team is never a failed team, WE RE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE BLANCOS....WE RE MADRID.

HALA MADRID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by OlawaleBammie: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2020
maynation:

OK, i wont argue dat.

But u wil know if they are ordinary or not wen u re watching dem in the semifinals and ur liverpool are in melwood busy strategizing how next season would pan out in the same champions league

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.