Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) (54877 Views)

Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] / Lagos Officially Launches Electric Mass Transit Buses For Passenger Operation / Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2020
post=86361304:

You are right, we hope they provide more soon.

Do you guys even know what you are saying, already lagos is congested, too many cars on the road is why we have daily & gridlock traffic across all major routes, bringing more cars or buses to the road will only worsen the traffic situation.
What lagos need is more alternative routes or more alternative means of transport i.e sea & rail to diversify commuters. #commonsense no just common 4 these nation.
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by khalids: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2020
lionshare:
So I heard there are security reports that actually made the banning imperative. But it seems the Lagos Govt is playing to the gallery by not targeting a particular section of the public that the reports actually indicts.

It makes no sense to punish all for the expected sins or antecedents of a part of the whole. Be direct, specific and honest!!! It pays in the long run...as you earn public trust.

Btw, whats 65 buses in a sub-national with the so-called 20M+ people? The government can do better with better engagement, profiling and a gradual reduction in phases while filling in the void with the provision of inner-city transport services.

I guess as much that it was more security-related.....

I'm sure the real reason for the ban, is the rise in the huge number of unidentifiable Northerners in the Lagos metropolis and the possible security risk that their presence indicates..

However, being an elected government they cannot just come out to make such a statement....
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by hush15: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2020
rabzy:

So if they have flouting the rules on the main roads, why don't you enforce the rules there, why before a total ban if you can't enforce ban on main roads. And what is bad in having Keke on the main roads, where they not designed to be ridden on the main roads, are they not ridden on main roads in other countries. Can someone with a powerbike ride on the expresses?, Can he ride take a friend on a ride or it is banned. The 30 people capacity bus can't ply most inner roads in Lagos, even Keke that carries 3 or 4 oftentimes carry just 1 or 2 and keep going. What bus will Marwa to eko hotel or eko hotel to saka tinubu and all the other interior streets in VI. It's only napep that can do such business due to low capacity, and low maintenance cost. This would make people trek for hours and will subsequently affect productivity and health.

Ordinarily, I won't respond to your quote cos obviously, you didn't read my, you just responding out of emotions but I sense you an okada person so, sorry if it affects you.

I still remain resolute behind the ban and the reasons are obvious as I earlier stated and just to add, why can't you reason that the need to inject buses to inner roads could get government's attention to our inner roads rather than thinking of just walking.

I know of a certain that gokada and the likes will still be accommodated but the indisciplined mentality behind the operations would be have been addressed. Till then, keep your fitness up. Gov is even helping many cos many don't even know walking is healthy for them sef...
I rest my case
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2020
Kkings11:

We are stubborn people and full of greed. I'm 1000% sure if the government were to allow them to ply only streets and close they would still encroach on the main roads thereby thwarting the little government efforts

That's not true , I stay in Gbagada and Medina estate, and the bikes are sane , bikes are still operational here. The roads needs development.
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by khalids: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
wealthyhenry:

Copied.....

Because of space constraints, I’ll address this issue in two folds. The ban of Okada recently announced by Lagos State Government is not new. The Policy has been in place since 2012. The Sanwo olu Govenment has just effected it, where no one dared.

On Thursday March 2012 about eight(cool years ago Governor Fashola announced a total ban of Okada from all major bridges and the whole of Ikeja. This ban was instigated by the Nigeria Police who had been hapless from the incessant rise in crime. 3 months later it was extended to parts of Surulere and the Island. Specifically the Business district, parts of Victoria Island and Falomo, Ikoyi.

For the other areas government decided to regulate Okada riders and came about, a licensing scheme which stipulated that Okada riders need to learn how to ride bikes and must obtain a riders licence (As is applicable in most countries). This they did in partnership with the FRSC. This scheme was ignored totally. As a matter of fact the two main Okada unions took the government to court.

The FRSC ended confiscating over 15,000 bikes for non-compliance. Still, riders were going about undocumented. At that time there were just about 50,000 Okada’s in Lagos. The government also introduced the use of crash helmets due to incessant casualties from accidents. This too was largely ignored.

Today, there are over 250,000 Okada’s with 78% being indigenes of Chad, Niger and Mali. The significant rise was within the last 18 months. The most significant that jolted the Lagos State Government was the recent influx of over 40,000 Nigeriens and Malians under the guise of looking for a means of sustenance as Okada riders.

They were all undocumented, with no form of identification whatsoever. The Lagos State Government quickly set up a committee to look into this. Early January, In trying to enforce registration in Apapa, Iganmu Orile, where you have the largest concentration of Okada riders from Niger and Mali, government ended up seizing about 150 Okadas, whose owners did not have a riders permit.

Within a few hours Irate Hausa/Fulani Youths invaded Apapa- Iganmu LCDA headquarters at Marine Beach, chased all the workers away and set the office complex ablaze and also vandalised vehicles within the vicinity causing millions of Naira in damage. No serious government would watch and not take action, most especially with the insurgency in the North East.

What I also want you to note here is that, there is a total ban on Okada in Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kaduna, Kebbi and Niger State for security reasons.
I could write a whole epistle on the security threats of Okada. Sanwo-olu’s government didn’t just wake up and effect the ban! It was as a result of a report presented by the Lagos State Security Council and they sought advise from the OPS as well.

The Corporate Okada companies were given ample time to implement government policy on the management of their riders but they simply just took government for granted. Thinking government would not be that audacious with an outright ban. With the millions of dollars raised at start-up, all the corporate Okada companies were interested in, was the revenue. The 3k daily they were charging riders.

The companies became reckless after Lagos State introduced N25M as annual licensing fees for 1000 riders and then N30,000 per bike thereafter. Which means the companies would paying N295M if they had 10,000 Okada riders including tax and vat on revenue generated. Meanwhile the companies were earning over N1m per rider annually. They became very greedy and complacent and ceased to keep any verifiable database of the their riders with the required background checks. (This was largely done, to avoid charges). Gokada’s Bangladeshi owner’s main concern was how to roll out gokada in the thousands rather than making sure there was value added and compliance. So most of this companies have themselves to blame. The Corporate Okadas market share in Lagos is less than 5%. TBC.

Interesting......Please continue
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
In a city of 25 million people? Glasgow Scotland is about 5 million plus the buses in that city is 5 thousand. Africans should stop this stupidity, a black person is naturally wicked
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by Cosmatikka: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lifestone:
thank you sir. Can you then answer my question?
Yes, Isolo to be precise
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by TheSociopath(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
OfeAchi:
Mtcheww...No buses going from Ogba to VI
Guess I'll have to trek the full distance.

There's Ogba to CMS now
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by Nuellll: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Well said, but what happens to the massive unemployment this has created and the consequences of unemployment.
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by Bankyshinani(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
how will this buses get to tincan, Apapa?
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
hush15:

The Briton that say you saw riding keke Marwa was a passenger keke Marwa. Maybe for transportation of goods and service within locality but not for hustling passengers.

I know of a certain that the reason why government decided to remove them completely is that those guys are too indisciplined to keep to streets or inner roads. Greed will always push them to main roads.

Even in that your street, if you been honest, you can tell that the congest junctions to that street cos they largely disorganized cos everyone of them wants to be identified first. So it's better to move them out completely.

I still support the formal ones like the gokada and max but I will like government to have strong service level agreements with them and good standard operating procedures especially the part where there is strict compliance to traffic regulations. Those gokadas aren't much different from the abokis.
Yes, those operated by the northerners must be banned. SLA also necessary for the registered, well-managed ones
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by manlawal(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
ooohoo:

If I may, I don't know if I'm actually thinking of what you prolly know, but I believe it's going to create a much more bigger crisis than we have now if the government admits that such decision was made against a specific group.

While walking down the street on Saturday, I heard people saying the same thing about a report that certain group of people had taken over the whole state, in very large numbers, through okada and maruwa - I had raised this issue with my manager long before this policy was made, of which he shared the same thought. These people pose a high security risk, according to this widespread report.

Yes, this policy is not favouring the masses at the moment, and I believe better alternatives could have been provided before the decision was made. I however hope that at the end of the day, we get to see that the advantages outweigh the pains we currently pass through.
Truth if you go to kantagora market you will see them sleeping in open places and even collecting dues within the market. Now check there you can hardly see an okoda rider that is not Yoruba or Igbo plying the road and very few

1 Like

Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by Farki: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Azmanaty:

Is Ore in Benin city?

Maybe he's talking about his friend Ore who lives there.
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
post=86361204:

Okay, this is a very good start.
We saw the buses on the road early this morning.
Palliatives measures like this is what we have been asking for even before the okada and keke ban.
Nice start......but for a population of over 21 million people....we need more!

Good response Sanwo-Olu,
Rather late than never.

God bless Lagos state.
God bless Nigeria

65 buses for over 10 million passengers, and you re happy , typical nigerian , always celebrating rubbish!

1 Like

Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by saajus: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
Where are the roads?
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by rabzy: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
hush15:

Ordinarily, I won't respond to your quote cos obviously, you didn't read my, you just responding out of emotions but I sense you an okada person so, sorry if it affects you.

I still remain resolute behind the ban and the reasons are obvious as I earlier stated and just to add, why can't you reason that the need to inject buses to inner roads could get government's attention to our inner roads rather than thinking of just walking.

I know of a certain that gokada and the likes will still be accommodated but the indisciplined mentality behind the operations would be have been addressed. Till then, keep your fitness up. Gov is even helping many cos many don't even know walking is healthy for them sef...
I rest my case

I won't address your presumptions because it is not relevant to the discussion

Don't rest your case just yet, I majorly just asked questions, which you never answered but you are more concerned about emotions you presumed.
The govt neglected the rails for years, the cable rail car project died prematurely etc. Instead of tackling their failings, they took the shortest cut and put the burden on the people, why can't you reason that they should have done the injection of buses or whatever else they need to do and if successful the Okada and napep will naturally fade away or it is then banned.

These are unhealthy walks, after walking for 30 to 1 hour, then you enter a bus and get stuck in traffic and start another walk to your destination, that is totally unhealthy for mental health especially when you have work and project timelines to meet.

Let the cabinet members join the walk, so that the health can go round....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by rabzy: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
wealthyhenry:

Copied.....

Because of space constraints, I’ll address this issue in two folds. The ban of Okada recently announced by Lagos State Government is not new. The Policy has been in place since 2012. The Sanwo olu Govenment has just effected it, where no one dared.

On Thursday March 2012 about eight(cool years ago Governor Fashola announced a total ban of Okada from all major bridges and the whole of Ikeja. This ban was instigated by the Nigeria Police who had been hapless from the incessant rise in crime. 3 months later it was extended to parts of Surulere and the Island. Specifically the Business district, parts of Victoria Island and Falomo, Ikoyi.

For the other areas government decided to regulate Okada riders and came about, a licensing scheme which stipulated that Okada riders need to learn how to ride bikes and must obtain a riders licence (As is applicable in most countries). This they did in partnership with the FRSC. This scheme was ignored totally. As a matter of fact the two main Okada unions took the government to court.

The FRSC ended confiscating over 15,000 bikes for non-compliance. Still, riders were going about undocumented. At that time there were just about 50,000 Okada’s in Lagos. The government also introduced the use of crash helmets due to incessant casualties from accidents. This too was largely ignored.

Today, there are over 250,000 Okada’s with 78% being indigenes of Chad, Niger and Mali. The significant rise was within the last 18 months. The most significant that jolted the Lagos State Government was the recent influx of over 40,000 Nigeriens and Malians under the guise of looking for a means of sustenance as Okada riders.

They were all undocumented, with no form of identification whatsoever. The Lagos State Government quickly set up a committee to look into this. Early January, In trying to enforce registration in Apapa, Iganmu Orile, where you have the largest concentration of Okada riders from Niger and Mali, government ended up seizing about 150 Okadas, whose owners did not have a riders permit.

Within a few hours Irate Hausa/Fulani Youths invaded Apapa- Iganmu LCDA headquarters at Marine Beach, chased all the workers away and set the office complex ablaze and also vandalised vehicles within the vicinity causing millions of Naira in damage. No serious government would watch and not take action, most especially with the insurgency in the North East.

What I also want you to note here is that, there is a total ban on Okada in Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kaduna, Kebbi and Niger State for security reasons.
I could write a whole epistle on the security threats of Okada. Sanwo-olu’s government didn’t just wake up and effect the ban! It was as a result of a report presented by the Lagos State Security Council and they sought advise from the OPS as well.

The Corporate Okada companies were given ample time to implement government policy on the management of their riders but they simply just took government for granted. Thinking government would not be that audacious with an outright ban. With the millions of dollars raised at start-up, all the corporate Okada companies were interested in, was the revenue. The 3k daily they were charging riders.

The companies became reckless after Lagos State introduced N25M as annual licensing fees for 1000 riders and then N30,000 per bike thereafter. Which means the companies would paying N295M if they had 10,000 Okada riders including tax and vat on revenue generated. Meanwhile the companies were earning over N1m per rider annually. They became very greedy and complacent and ceased to keep any verifiable database of the their riders with the required background checks. (This was largely done, to avoid charges). Gokada’s Bangladeshi owner’s main concern was how to roll out gokada in the thousands rather than making sure there was value added and compliance. So most of this companies have themselves to blame. The Corporate Okadas market share in Lagos is less than 5%. TBC.

Great information...thanks...but why ban napep too
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by tonyimadu: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Even at 550 buses they would only Carter for less than 3 milion people at this rate. What happens to the other 17milion lagosians.
Also 65 buses can't transport 35,000 people a day haba. Lie small small
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by frog12: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
everything in lagos na scatter scatter. if you no get your own motor, the queues will be long !
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by frog12: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
everything in lagos na scatter scatter. if you no get your own motor, the queues will be long
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by frog12: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
everything in lagos na scatter scatter. if you no get your own motor, the queues will be long .
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by hush15: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
rabzy:

I won't address your presumptions because it is not relevant to the discussion

Don't rest your case just yet, I majorly just asked questions, which you never answered but you are more concerned about emotions you presumed.
The govt neglected the rails for years, the cable rail car project died prematurely etc. Instead of tackling their failings, they took the shortest cut and put the burden on the people, why can't you reason that they should have done the injection of buses or whatever else they need to do and if successful the Okada and napep will naturally fade away or it is then banned.

These are unhealthy walks, after walking for 30 to 1 hour, then you enter a bus and get stuck in traffic and start another walk to your destination, that is totally unhealthy for mental health especially when you have work and project timelines to meet.

Let the cabinet members join the walk, so that the health can go round....

Yes, the should have done injections first. True but he is now doing it. I indulge everyone to keep clamouring for more buses till the masses are satisfied cos it's their money. Some other options may have been ignored in past but God have brought it to the fore, let's use this window of attention to demand what is right and not the okada way you all still complaining about.if it is light rail, let's push them to deliver it since it is of interest now. If it the trains, lemme use this window to demand it. If it is more buses and better inner road, let's demand it and now that the governor is interested. Even greater opportunities will be opened but going back to Okada as transportation business is a no.
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by Cousin9999: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
I hope Innoson steps in and donates vehicles.
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by fastlane84: 12:01am On Feb 05, 2020
Nothing Is Permanent In This Life

Whatsapp killed *BBM*

*Youtube* killed *DVD*

*Bluetooth* killed *Infrared*

*Xender* killed *Bluetooth*

*CDs* killed *Cassettes*

*Android* killed *Window phones*

*Uber* killed *Yellow Cab*

*Phone* killed *Post Office*

*SMS* killed *Letter Writing*

*Email* killed *Fax*

*Computer* killed *Typewriter*

*Maggi* killed *Dawa Dawa*

*Money* killed *True Love*

What else killed what again?

*Internet* killed *Library*

*Google* killed *Dictionary*

*No condition is permanent in this world, Be humble.*

I almost forgot

*LAGOS TELEGRAM MARKET KILLED NORMAL GROUP MARKET...

Join. Lagos telegram mart. To

BUY, SELL AND ADVERTISE FOR FREE YES FREE !!!

http:///Lagos_market

So my beloved whatever position you are today use it positively, tomorrow may not be yours but someone else's, it is the measure you met on them today you will get tomorrow, so live a life with the fear of God in you.
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by CeterisXVII: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2020
Kkings11:
Good one, but it was supposed to be provided imediately the ban came into effect.

Still, better late than never.
#OneNigeria. #NigeriaWillMove Forward.
No sir, it should have been provided way BEFORE the ban came into effect.

You do not enforce a ban, subject people to hardship, dish out insensitive tweets, and then turn backwards to cover up your goofs at the last minute, by introducing an inadequate number of buses. It smacks of stupidity.....

My friend just sent me this message below on WhatsApp:

Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by CeterisXVII: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2020
rabzy:
Great information...thanks...but why ban napep too
Which great information? You have just been fed a heavy dose of propaganda, and you cannot even read between the lines!!

If the state govt knew there was an existing law banning Okada, why on earth did it initially impose a levy of 26 million per annum on these bike hailing companies?

Was it planning to make money from them, fleece their firm and later turn round to ban them?

Why allow them to operate for over a year, before taking such a move?

Why did the same state govt broker an agreement between the bike hailing companies and NURTW just in November about 3 months ago, to compel them to pay 500 per bike, per day to NURTW, if truly it found their operations hazardous?

And how on earth can it say that a whole Gokada did not have data on its bike riders? Was banning them, the right way to go? Why couldn't it use compliance and regulation?

And how on earth is it possible for a company, to hand out a bike worth hundreds of thousands to people they don't know, or individuals without adequate data? Why didn't they ask them to get the data? Was banning the solution?
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by CeterisXVII: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2020
Mcy56:
All I can say is: this guy is so wicked, selfish and self centred!
Can these buses enter inside streets and inner estates?
How many passengers and routes can 35 buses ply and at what speed?
Some people are just too gullible to accept and believe anything. No wonder the govt will continue to brainwash people, and don't be surprised that many of them cheering Lagos govt don't even live there to experience the pains.

Help me ask them, o! Most people do not own or rent homes, near the highways or major roads. How will they get to their final destination after coming down from the bus?

1 Like

Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by CeterisXVII: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2020
lexy2014:
D govt didn't need to ban okada/keke b4 introducing these buses. Okada/keke aren't competing with these big buses. Its d LT buses, danfo& agberos that are their competition. If u ask, it doesn't fix d problem they say they are trying to solve
Thank you for educating the clueless, my brother!
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by CeterisXVII: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2020
anonimi:
Walk or use Uber if you carry load.
The estates should have shared taxis for inside their estate also.
Problem solved easily when you think outside the box.
Cars cannot ply some bad roads in Lagos. Such cars will develop a problem before they get to the final destination.

Not everybody can walk long distances. The weak and elderly people for example. The pregnant women and those with arthritis are also people at risk, who cannot trek long distances. What happens if they cannot afford an Uber?
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by CeterisXVII: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2020
Bluffly:
Which crime is rising. Countries wey okada no dey, crime dey. If you loose your job is next thing crime. So anytime bank sack, next thing is crime. Make we hear word

If you can't contribute positively don't plant negative mindset.
A person who works in a bank must have had access to education, and would have graduated with some form of qualifications, which means he is employable and skilled to some degree. He can use his education to either find another job, or maybe create one.

Those Okada drivers are unskilled and uneducated. They have nothing to fall back upon, and would take the easy way out, if introduced to crime.

There is a big correlation between poverty and crime. Kindly conduct a research on this.
Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by anonimi: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2020
CeterisXVII:
Cars cannot ply some bad roads in Lagos. Such cars will develop a problem before they get to the final destination.

Not everybody can walk long distances. The weak and elderly people for example. The pregnant women and those with arthritis are also people at risk, who cannot trek long distances. What happens if they cannot afford an Uber?

Talk to your LGA councillor and state assembly honourable to fix the bad feeder roads.
Share Uber.
Not everywhere in the world is motorable nor serviced by motorbike/keke and people live in those places too.
Weak and elderly people as well as pregnant women and those with arthritis on motor bikes instead of walking or being carried on stretchers? Are you kidding?

1 Like

Re: LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) by CeterisXVII: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2020
anonimi:
Talk to your LGA councillor and state assembly honourable to fix the bad feeder roads.
Share Uber.
Not everywhere in the world is motorable nor serviced by motorbike/keke and people live in those places too.
Weak and elderly people as well as pregnant women and those with arthritis on motor bikes instead of walking or being carried on stretchers? Are you kidding?

Fixing of roads in this country, takes ages. Everyone knows that.

The weak, old, elderly and pregnant women take Kèke Napep which was also banned alongside Okada, by his clueless excellency that presides over Lagos state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.