Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,040 members, 7,852,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

REFERENDUM: Operation End #1 Per Word And All Shitty Payments For Writers On Nai - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / REFERENDUM: Operation End #1 Per Word And All Shitty Payments For Writers On Nai (356 Views)

90% Of Those Posing As Writers On Nairaland Are Scammers! / Are There No Good Writers On Nairaland? / 40+ Military Code Words For Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REFERENDUM: Operation End #1 Per Word And All Shitty Payments For Writers On Nai by Idimuguy: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
We have observed with dismay the poor payment offered by some hiring entities

who come to Nairaland seeking for cheap labour from writers on Nairaland.

I hereby take it upon myself to act on behalf of all the writers concerned and enjoin all

affected writers to come out enmasse and vote in this referendum.

If you're against #1 per word and all forms of poor payment for writers please
indicate by commenting "Against Poor Payment" below.

We must vote this into place here on Nairaland and make it a part of our consciousness.

If we can get up to 20 votes, we're good to go.

Please, share, comment, like.

Most importantly, COMMENT.

NB:
#1 per word is poor
#2 per word is poor
#3, #4, even #5 per word is poor!

We must no longer condone this slavery here.

I am fighting for the rights of all writers.

As for me and my writing company we make huge money from writing so we are not doing this for ourselves but for writers out here still struggling.

We are here to give fellow writers a voice.

Dear writer, are you aware you can charge as much as #10, 000 for a one page writeup?

We need to wake up.

Enough with the exploitation of my people!

The revolution begins now.

Let's start voting.

Once we get the required vote we will make it impossible for exploiters to post #1 per word and all forms of poor writing gigs here on Nairaland.

Let's begin the voting.

Now.

This REFERENDUM is fundamental to all of us.

Maxwell

CEO,
Brainy Wordsmiths.
Re: REFERENDUM: Operation End #1 Per Word And All Shitty Payments For Writers On Nai by Idimuguy: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
Front page lalastica
Re: REFERENDUM: Operation End #1 Per Word And All Shitty Payments For Writers On Nai by YourWriter: 7:37am On Feb 04, 2020
Against poor payment!
Re: REFERENDUM: Operation End #1 Per Word And All Shitty Payments For Writers On Nai by YourWriter: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Could you hire me in your writing firm?
I have lists of portfolios that testifies to my quality work.

(1) (Reply)

A Creative Script Writer To Partner With A Video Producer / If Well Told / Sweetee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.