Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

My Bambara-nuts Grains Purchase In Benue - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Bambara-nuts Grains Purchase In Benue (4316 Views)

See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue / ‘how To Preserve Beans, Grains Without Poisonous Chemicals’ / Bambara Beans Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bambara-nuts Grains Purchase In Benue by CaptPlanet(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2020
okoroemeka:
the update is that Bambara nut storage is lucrative,very lucrative,benuejosh bought his B nuts at #17000 per bag in January,I personally checked the price in anambra state 2 days ago and it was #30,000 for a bag of carro white B nuts,we are gearing for the storage next season,come hell,l come high water.

Hello bro.

You seem to know so much about agriculture and Anambra. Could you advise someone who is interested in agric business on any crop/plant/product one can buy cheap from venue and sell in Anambra for profit please
Re: My Bambara-nuts Grains Purchase In Benue by benuejosh: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2020
CaptPlanet:

Hello bro.

You seem to know so much about agriculture and Anambra. Could you advise someone who is interested in agric business on any crop/plant/product one can buy cheap from venue and sell in Anambra for profit please
they are lots of agro products to.uy from here. But the thing is, it depends on what sales most in your place. I am currently carrying out a survey/visibility study with a friend who has been in Enugu for a month now to see what agro products can be bought and sold there. Bro, agro business is lovely but like every other business, the risk is also high.
Re: My Bambara-nuts Grains Purchase In Benue by benuejosh: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2020
okoroemeka:
the update is that Bambara nut storage is lucrative,very lucrative,benuejosh bought his B nuts at #17000 per bag in January,I personally checked the price in anambra state 2 days ago and it was #30,000 for a bag of carro white B nuts,we are gearing for the storage next season,come hell,l come high water.
I forgot to update you sef. Have been quite busy with work. I sold my bambara nuts and repurchased locust beans and the price is also gradually going high too.
Re: My Bambara-nuts Grains Purchase In Benue by ProJectAnatot(m): 2:00am On Sep 12, 2020
benuejosh:
I forgot to update you sef. Have been quite busy with work. I sold my bambara nuts and repurchased locust beans and the price is also gradually going high too.
Money is needed o! Maybe when I have enough funds I will approach this ur business strategy. I am from Benue too.
Re: My Bambara-nuts Grains Purchase In Benue by benuejosh: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
ProJectAnatot:

Money is needed o! Maybe when I have enough funds I will approach this ur business strategy. I am from Benue too.
if you have it to spare and try, please do. It is lucrative
Re: My Bambara-nuts Grains Purchase In Benue by ProJectAnatot(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
benuejosh:
if you have it to spare and try, please do. It is lucrative
Can I send you a PM? If you don't mind.
Re: My Bambara-nuts Grains Purchase In Benue by hannerafoods(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
I'm highly interested in the agric produce logistics business. I'm based in Anambra state.
Kindly link up with me on 08065259504(whatsapp), email- hannerahealthfoods@gmail.com, Facebook- EMEKA HENRY OKAFOR. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bambara-nuts Grains Purchase In Benue by Uchenedu: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please can you drop your WhatsApp number for more clarification on this Bambara nut storage
Re: My Bambara-nuts Grains Purchase In Benue by Ebuks555: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Please I need more information on Bambara nut storage business. Any help please?
Re: My Bambara-nuts Grains Purchase In Benue by Greeland(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Benuejosh what's the name of the market please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Exporter To Supply 200MT Of Raw Cashew Nuts / Am Going To Farm (pics) / Why You Should Start Farming Tilapia Now (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.