Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. (4477 Views)

American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews / Front And Back View Of BBNaija's Diane (Photos) / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by Aprokodailynews: 2:09am On Feb 04, 2020
American Rapper, Snoop Dogg took to his Instagram to share post addressing gossips, using a photo of BBNaija’s Diane as a visual case study.

Nigerians familiar with the face the rapper shared on his page, quickly recognized and identified BBnaija’s Diane as the woman with the protruding lips on the photo.

The photo had a caption insinuating how people who spend most of their time gossiping end up sleeping with a protruding mouth.

Many people believe Snoop didn’t mean any harm by using that Meme as he doesn’t know who Diane Russet.

“I dont think Diane should be offended over Snoop’s post, all he did was use a photo of her in an unconscious state as a case study to address gossips, Afterall, We all know the Diane of BBNaija Pepperdem” A twitter user said, using laugh emoji at the end of the post.

Source: https://www.nightwatchng.com/2020/02/snoop-dogg-use-bbnaijas-diane-as-a-case-study-to-address-gossips-all-over-the-world-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Share

Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by Horlatunjeee: 2:16am On Feb 04, 2020
Lol gringrin

3 Likes

Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Lol.. The Oyinbo country wey that girl dey now ehn!! From the "sweet sleep" expression on her face, I dey suspect Canada..

1 Like

Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by Onebabe(f): 2:43am On Feb 04, 2020
If only he knew where it came from.

BB9ja is quite entertainment
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by emirateprince: 3:23am On Feb 04, 2020
grin
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by englishmart(m): 4:30am On Feb 04, 2020
I'm not sure he quite knows her or Bb9ja. He probably stumbled on the picture from God knows where

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by Kingrexyl(m): 5:35am On Feb 04, 2020
I usually spend more time on his page and that of 50 cent, believe me they are something else. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by MVLOX(m): 5:49am On Feb 04, 2020
Chai snoop dog na Savage...
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by Froshloaded: 6:25am On Feb 04, 2020
wink
Kingrexyl:
I usually spend more time on his page and that of 50 cent, believe me they are something else. grin
Me too
That 50 cent is jobless grin grin
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by mytime24(f): 6:25am On Feb 04, 2020
We no dey carry last
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by Renforce: 6:36am On Feb 04, 2020
Funny but so true
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by WandaNara: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2020
Snoop Dogg issa racist. Lol
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by partnerbizn5(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2020
These guys used to be very popular way back
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by FemolasticA: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2020
partnerbizn5:
These guys used to be very popular way back
Inside life
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by FemolasticA: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2020
Inside life
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by DADDY2or3FISHES: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2020
Commissioner for Gossip Matters
CGM
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by Dominatrix(f): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2020
So
That pic is everywhere. I can bet $1 and 42cents snoop don't even n know her.
This is why we got visa banned every-f_cking-where.( Don't quote me, I got a bad PMS this morning angry
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by Amstupid(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2020
Like for snoop dog

Share for Wiz khalifa
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by nadesh(f): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2020
Mercy Eke , first female and winner of the last season of BBN unveils her house, fully furnished by one of the brands she is signed to as an ambassador.
My favorite spot in her house is her golden toilet ( ALL GOLD) where she shits out her haters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UjnwZI5PcE
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by Bonebreaker(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2020
Lol hw was she ever able to extend her mouth like that
Re: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. by Tonyfx: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2020
This is hilarious grin grin

(1) (Reply)

D-12 Member Proof Shot And Killed / Femi Kuti Joins Nigerian Idol As A Judge / Our Fans And Mikel Obi Made Us Who We Are Today - Psquare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.