Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews (5885 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Grandchildren In Christmas Photos / Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren / Yinka Quadri Shows Off His Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by WazobiaNEWS(f): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
American rapper Snoop Dogg having a good time with his grandchildren. PhotoNews

Snoop Dogg & His Grand Kids. how time flies, serious the Dogg father is now a grand father. More win to him... From All Of Us NairaLEARN: SEE Photo Below

4 Likes

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by josh123(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
This one get sense, 2pac dey 6fit

22 Likes

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Snoop doggy dog. My tripple OG way back

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by Mightymosco: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dz onez na snoop puppies...

4 Likes

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by decatalyst(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Snoop always happy.

Ironically, he just lost his mom few weeks ago.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by luwiizy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Snoopy.....the Doggy....the guy just get style wey no de fade

4 Likes

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by ekene101: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Old photo,op receive palliative sense..

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by Kunlelee: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dbanj uncle that year grin baba Aja

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by Lcf69(m): 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
WOwww!!! Snoop of an era..I mean that era of dope raps....... PINNED.

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by DoggoneDogg: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
[s]
josh123:
[/s]

Luck not sense. Snoop was down for the count in '91.
If not, na jail he for dey till e die.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
I remember when he changed his name to Snoop Lion.

The weed was fresh then.

Thesame thing wey dey worry "YE" today.

Doggy Dog.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 31, 2021
Mehn... That feeling when your Grandpa is a hip hop Star.

Nice.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by chiommy123(f): 1:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations to him but these kids won't be so proud of their grand dad when they start seeing some of his crazy videos

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 31, 2021
If a dog does not care about the bitch it mates with, you're not a dog. Therefore, NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by DaInferno(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2021
WazobiaNEWS:
American rapper Snoop Dogg having a good time with his grandchildren. PhotoNews

high all the fkn time grin grin
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by illicit(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2021
josh123:

I swear, Tupac na mumu
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by TNORWAY: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

how do you mean??
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by DoggoneDogg: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2021
TNORWAY:
how do you mean??

Google Snoop & Philip Woldemariam.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by DoggoneDogg: 8:03am On Oct 31, 2021
[s]
illicit:

I swear, Tupac na mumu
[/s]

Tupac was Black Panther royalty and whether he chose to or not, they were going to get him anyway.

And if you believe he died from the Biggie beef, then na you be d confam mumu.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by illicit(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Tupac was Black Panther royalty and whether he chose to or not, they were going to get him anyway.

And if you believe he died from the Biggie beef, then na you be d confam mumu.

I didn't talk about who killed him mu....

Biggie was a legend, just like Christ, he was killed for nothing and he died for something

Tupac died for the fun of it, whoever killed him, I owe them a beer
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by Vanilla4(f): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2021
Those kids are cute.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by DoggoneDogg: 8:24am On Oct 31, 2021
[s]
illicit:

I didn't talk about who killed him mu....

Biggie was a legend, just like Christ, he was killed for nothing and he died for something

Tupac died for the fun of it, whoever killed him, I owe them a beer
[/s]

You're delving deeper in your display of ignorance.
1. What did Biggie die for?
2. How did Pac die for fun?

Seems like you've watched one too many Netflix biopics. smiley
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by illicit(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You're delving deeper in your display of ignorance.
1. What did Biggie die for?
2. How did Pac die for fun?

Seems like you've watched one too many Netflix biopics. smiley

Go and play jare tongue
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by GreaterFuture(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2021
All the things you did Said to people's Daughters, them go do am to your Grand daughters.
No be hate, no be swear, no be curse, it's just talk.
To Those quoting me, I don't have anything against him, it's just talk.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2021
This is an old photo.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by jom28gy(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2021
I love this man songs anytime
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by jom28gy(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2021
GreaterFuture:
All the things you did, wished and Said to people's Daughter's, them go do am to your Grand daughters
what talk is that?
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by FantasyHub: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2021
josh123:

All of a sud, NL has become a place where y'all display ur ignorance.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by GreaterFuture(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2021
jom28gy:
what talk is that?
If it is good, it will come to them, if it is bad, e go come to am.
No need to get enraged, i don't have anything personal against him
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by jom28gy(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2021
GreaterFuture:

If it is good, it will come to them, if it is bad, e go come to am.
No need to get enraged, i don't have anything personal against him
sorry if I have misinterpreted you
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by FantasyHub: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Once they type, u realize they know nothing.

Just only the confo bw PAC and Nas in '96 made the snake 'pee in his panties'. PAC was just too good for the leeches that were around him.

To even mention PAC and snoop in the same line in this kinda context is already an insult to PAC.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by dayoscape: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2021
Make e no go teach them how to smoke....na my fear be dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Jackye Go Braless As She Rocks Open Chest Outfit / "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.