Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Should I Buy A Fed Job Or Invest In Business With 1.7m - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Buy A Fed Job Or Invest In Business With 1.7m (509 Views)

Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Should I Buy A Fed Job Or Invest In Business With 1.7m by LeoFish92(m): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2020
Had a chat with my buddy, he's been able to save 1m, will make it 1.7 in a few months time, now he doesn't know what to venture into with his savings,

He's still employed, on a salary of 70k, ventured into business partnership last two years which didn't end well for him. Now he's contemplating what to do next, whether to buy a federal job or invest in another business, if yes, which one can he invest in?

Location, Anambra state.

He'll be reading the comments.

Re: Should I Buy A Fed Job Or Invest In Business With 1.7m by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 04, 2020
He should continue with the job that helped him save up 1m and hoping to make it 1.7m.

Forget about buying federal job, cos a lot of fraudsters abound.

Businesses to venture into:
1. Agriculture: poultry, piggery, fishery.

2. Transportation: this is if they have Uber/taxify in onitsha

3. Dry cleaning: you need to learn it

4. Bar: very good location

5. Restaurant

6. Mini importation

In all, you need to know your environment very well and issues people face, then think of the solution...there in lies the business.

Don't rush into any business yet. Learn about it very well. Better still, seek the services of an expert!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy A Fed Job Or Invest In Business With 1.7m by popsy2(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2020
Dunno
Re: Should I Buy A Fed Job Or Invest In Business With 1.7m by lalasticlala(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2020

(1)

Practical Steps To Effectively Start,grow And Financing Your Business Idea / Define Your Life In Five Words / Please Is Heritage Polytechnic In Akwa Ibom State A Good School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.