Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan (11612 Views)

In Times Of Calamity, People Divide Into Four Levels – Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen / Is The One Who Dies Of The Coronavirus Disease A Martyr? / Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2020
Islamic idealogy

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by titilope11(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2020
Why some people have no respect for others religion. This group as said is strictly for Muslims. You have to testify that you are one before you are allowed to comment.

I deduced that they don't have respect for themselves first.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Ramsak1: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2020
you are only stupid
dats all
TheOutlaw:
[img]https://images./cyVKLZQgfd6SGM7szpJW2.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2020
fortran12:

Islam wants world domaination, having them in authority will cause them to subjugate others forcing them to pay money (jiziya) or convert to islam.

Islam ruled India for 1000 years, if Islam forcefully converts people, there should be no Christian or Hindu in India today.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by fortran12: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

Islam ruled India for 1000 years, if Islam forcefully converts people, there should be no Christian or Hindu in India today.

They were chased out by the Hindu guys or do u think they like Islam in India. See how they dislike the Pakistani. It was once part of India but filled with Muslims and they decided to break away.

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2020
fortran12:

Stop Cherry picking the verses. Its evident in history your prophet's violent behaviour. How can a so called "prophet of God" attack and kill a community, take the females as sex slaves, loot the treasury just because he wants them to acknowledge allah as God and him as allah's messenger.
What type of evangelism is that?

I can count more than 10 lies in this little thing u wrote, all lairs shall perish take note.
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by OgaBuhari: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2020
Ramsak1:
you are only stupid dats all
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by chimaobinelson(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
The origin of Islam

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by fortran12: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Sodiquinone:

I can count more than 10 lies in this little thing u wrote, all lairs shall perish take note.
Start I am waiting

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by baakinmagana: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
[s]don't understand..
so una get ruling on coronavirus..
who be all these jobless people that will just sit down to deliberate on nonsense

[/s]

UR FATHER, IDIOT
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
fortran12:

Start I am waiting

what's worst than claiming you believe in Allah and the messenger just to comment on a thread...Jesus will honorably throw the likes of you in hell,and remind you of the multiple times you lied to be a Muslim.lool
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by fortran12: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Sodiquinone:

what's worst than claiming you believe in Allah and the messenger just to comment on a thread...Jesus will honorably throw the likes of you in hell,and remind you of the multiple times you lied to be a Muslim.lool
Am waiting for the lies in what I wrote

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by okeke6969: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
Amoto94:
*حكم التخوف من مرض الكورونا | الشيخ صالح بن فوزان الفوزان حفظه الله*

*Ruling on Fearing the Coronavirus | Shaykh Salih bin Fawzan al-Fawzan (حفظه الله)*

Question: May Allah treat you well, the questioner says “I want to go to Mecca for Umrah but I am afraid due to the Coronavirus. Is this a weakness in faith or taking the necessary means?

Shaykh Salih al-Fawzan: This is weakness in reliance upon Allah the Exalted. Place your trust in Allah and go for Umrah, pray in Masjid al-Haraam and do not fear anything except Allah the Exalted. If a prohibition is issued preventing entering a country based upon a report from doctors then there is nothing wrong (with following this report). The Prophet may Allah exalt his rank said about the plague:

«إِذَا سَمِعْتُمْ بِالطَّاعُونِ بِأَرْضٍ فَلاَ تَدْخُلُوهَا ، وَإِذَا وَقَعَ بِأَرْضٍ وَأَنْتُمْ بِهَا فَلاَ تَخْرُجُوا مِنْهَا» .

"If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place." (Sahih al-Bukhari 5728)

Thus if a probation is issued based upon correct knowledge, then do not go. But as long as the doors are open, and the people are performing Umrah and visiting the Prophet’s Masjid, then do not have this severe fear.

Translated by Rasheed ibn Estes Barbee

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Shameless Christians dont mind believing that no God is worthy of worship except Allah just to spew rubbish on Islamic page..lol

To those of you blaming terrorism on Islam,there is no difference between you and the Nathaniel Samuel who was deceived by the bible to commit terrorism

He was motivated by the following verses of the bible both old and new testament
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)
Jesus said, “I did not come to bring peace, but a sword” (Matthew 10:34)
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one(Luke22:36-38)

Who killed people between Jesus and Muhammad
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
zingywingy:
Islam is not just a religion.. it's a way of life.

Islam captured everything that will happen or has happened to mankind
like online dating?
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Kaytixy: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
All this mumu Christians who do not even know who they are following wether Jesus pbh or pastors. They are so funny that when you look critically into their matter, you will know they are dummies.
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by 2metrelaurie(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
zingywingy:
Islam is not just a religion.. it's a way of life.

Islam captured everything that will happen or has happened to mankind

The way of life started by Pedophile Mohamhead ( piss be opon him )the pioneer of Terrorism and Banditry
The petron saint of Osama Isis , Ansaru , Abu sayaf , Al qaeda , Shekau , Muric , Al shabab and Hamas

Alaaaaaaaaaahu Akbar !!!!

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by 2metrelaurie(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
chimaobinelson:
The origin of Islam

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by opara28(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hisexcellency34:
Is there Coronavirus in the Quran
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by AbdulHakeem44(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
fortran12:

They were chased out by the Hindu guys or do u think they like Islam in India. See how they dislike the Pakistani. It was once part of India but filled with Muslims and they decided to break away.
Do you think religion is the hatred between India and Pakistan, lol. U no Sabi history o
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by fortran12: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

Do you think religion is the hatred between India and Pakistan, lol. U no Sabi history o
It's part of it.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-05/why-india-and-pakistan-keep-on-clashing-quicktake-jyxucquh
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Khaleell001(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Is there Coronavirus in the Quran

No.
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Khaleell001(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
How about ruling on Islamic terrorists groups,that one nor join? undecided

Go and ask Nathaniel Samuel idiot!
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Ladycewhy(f): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
Khaleell001:

Go and ask Nathaniel Samuel idiot!
how about we ask shakau first or isis and iswap founders grin ,I heard the US just goned down one of your terrorist mentors grin
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Khaleell001(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

There are, but the government cannot follow the rulings or verdict due to too much freedom.

There is no where on earth where terrorism is completely annihilated by militarial approach alone. The government needs to have genuine islamic scholars in their cabinet to fish out those who propagate the terrorism ideologies hiding under Islam. If government handles this by itself, it will be seen as an attack on religion, but if headed by religious scholar, they can expose terrorist imams who are preaching the Boko Haram ideologies.

As long as the ideology exists, terrorism can never be wiped out, our military may achieve success in decimating their numbers, but in few years time, another group will rise to fight again for their false jihad.

The only way to bring down the ideology is to have good imams in all the mosques and have secret Islamic scholars working for the government to fish out those teaching the extreme ideologies. If government takes a single step to achieving this, CAN will be the first organization to cry out of islamization.

Let us just be enjoying our terrorism like that in this country.

NO WHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE TERRORISM IS DEFEATED BY MILITARY APPROACH ONLY, TAKE THIS ANYWHERE. NOT EVEN AMERICA FIGHTING THE SO CALLED TERRORISTS THEY SECRETLY CREATED FOR SELFISH AIMS.

I don't know of any scholar or preacher who condones or praises such wanton attacks.
if you know any tell us?
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Khaleell001(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
sunshineV:
Another friday, another madness
religiously speaking, you are not normal.
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Khaleell001(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ramsak1:
you are only stupid
dats all

I don't think you have any working brain cells.

If Islām indeed advocates for violence against non muslims I guess I should have killed every non Muslims in my school days.
But no. Social e diots like you love peddling rubbish and when we react we called names by the same brainless zombies.

I no blame you sha.
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Khaleell001(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
fortran12:

You are very ignorant and you can't seem to hide it.
The bristish Colonial masters were the once who divided the greater india then into. the countries of Pakistan, Bangladesh and India and Kashmir.
No Hindu drove Muslims out.

Stop spreading your hate filled ignorance.
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Khaleell001(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
chimaobinelson:
The origin of Islam

Your forefathers tried they couldn't, and you will try and your great great grand children will try and they will never be able to quench the light of Islām.
So Idiot, crawl back in to that hell hole you came out from and sleep on your bed of rage.
*spit on your face*
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Khaleell001(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
how about we ask shakau first or isis and iswap founders grin ,I heard the US just goned down one of your terrorist mentors grin

How do you know there are my terrorists mentor if you are not one of them?

These lies arw what you think you can use to fight Islam?

I pity your condition.
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Khaleell001(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Islam is a religion of peace
it preaches love and care
but it still amazes me that grougs like the taliban.
Osama bin laden
Alqaeda
ISWAP
And our very own boko haram
go around destroying properties
bombing cities
killing innocent people
raping women all in the name of ISLAM
op can you in your next post tell us why?
is that what the quran preaches?

How can you judge a religion of over a billion adherents with the criminal activities of some misguided people?
Can I use the few pastors or most pastors who dupe people and pronounce fake prophecies as those who really follow Jesus Christ?

Let's learn to. separate chaff from the wheat.

If Islām condones Extr judicial killings and destruction and pillaging of property there would be no peace any where you see Muslims.

The question that is not being asked is, when did this "Islamic terrorism " start?
what caused it?
What lead to it?
Was it like this before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Ladycewhy(f): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Khaleell001:

How do you know there are my terrorists mentor if you are not one of them?

These lies arw what you think you can use to fight Islam?

I pity your condition.
lol ,pity your family cos I see you bombing yourself for 72 virgins soon grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Preparing For Ramadan? / Du'a When Slaughtering Or Offering A Sacrifice / Why Do Muslims Eat Wild Boar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.