Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos (57490 Views)

Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO / 80% Of Employees In Banks Are Casual Workers: ASSBIFI / Voice Of America Sacks 15 Hausa Employees In A Nigeria Bribery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by nwamabo247(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2020
Bad investment for them,I feel for the lost they mine incurred
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by Arrewa: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by 12inchDickson: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2020
It could have been worse
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by Africonji: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2020
They should move to Abia State. We are very conducive for business. OVI has made the state investor friendly.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by sseunth(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2020
Lagos to experience high rate of crime
Increase in unemployment.....

I pity Ibadan and nearby cities sha

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by olu122: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2020
Too bad
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by Blazebond(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2020
This message is for christians,Please before you start any business in nigeria,do the needful,embark on serious prayer and fasting so that the HOLY SPIRIT will reveal to you the way to go about the business,na only JEHOVAH know tomorrow o.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
The governor should legalize only this Gokada
That's like handing sole profit to somebody.
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by simple250: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2020
It's good to think out of the box why not change to courier service with a define app all he needs to do it's to attach box roll out 200 bikes to start with .

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by 9jamag(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2020
So bad

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by droidview: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2020
There is need for review on this ban.

Okada is a good means of transportation.You get to your destination faster.I feel there should be stringent regulation.

meanwhile,

Interested people can join me today at 9pm on my whatsapp group where i give a presentation on how to earn legitimately via GOOGLE ADMOB  without cheating the system nor clicking the ads yourself.

Check my signature for my whatsapp contact and ill add you to the group while its filling up.
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2020
This is expected. Tyre roll, man chop. Since tyres can no longer roll, laying staff off is inevitable.
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by Petacephas: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2020
That governor is mad
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by Zubbykan007(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by Onlineclothing(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2020
Europe pant trousers for just 1500 available In retail and wholesale nationwide delivery.
I sell chinos and shirts too very low price all sizes available
Pay on delivery in Lagos
Click profile for contact
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by amanzejude(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2020
It's unfortunate that the unemployment rate have to increase due to this development.

Meanwhile Horse Riding in Lagos State has increased as a means of transportation.

A horse collapses due to overwork.

See the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX7iU8QqslM
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by SilasNwude: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2020
Lagos no get governor
what they have is a caretaker taking orders from a drug dealing bastard

3 Likes

Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by adelaja70(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2020
frankdre:
joblessness leads to more crimes
Kindly tell the criminals the consequences of crime, OK?
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by Nmezor(f): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2020
Its really bad o...
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by solmus: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2020

Its a big shame that they have to pay for the recklessness of chinese OPAY and Habooki okada.. Sanwo Olu must reveiw the ban after initial shakara

we all know Gokada and MAX are quite professional and abides by traffic regulations

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by Dtruth5901(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2020
At this time Lagos is stressful...

I made Babycot/crib furniture check my profile for my contact.
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by 12345baba(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2020
They should move there company to another African country shaperly
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by one1prax(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2020
eeyah
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by adelaja70(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2020
SilasNwude:
Lagos no get governor
what they have is a caretaker taking orders from a drug dealing bastard
Showing your stupidity to the world is not best way to start a new year. If you're Igbo did you cry when some of your governors ban Okada? So start your cry from there...
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2020
There is no reason why Uber bikes, like Gokada, max and opay shud be affected. They are organized, documented and don’t pose any threat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2020
Topmaike007:
It will not be better for the person that adviced Sanwolu on this....

Rotimi Ameaechi and Chris Ngige should pls interfe in this issues because poverty is not on the rise now..

Thank God I have not gotten the tricycle for someone I would have been on the loss now
You're welcome. smiley
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2020
adelaja70:

Kindly tell the criminals the consequences of crime, OK?
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by jeff1607(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2020
TheGameYard:
I prefer Gokada over OPay anytime. OPay is crap, trash and nonsense.

And your reasons are?
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by Obiaksnews: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2020
This is a nightmare for any investor, but a company going into such business ought to have put some security measures into place, like taking an insurance policy to cover some loss due to unforeseen circumstances. secondly, i think the number of bikes it bought at a time was too much, such utility vehicles ought to have being bought batch by batch, this would help limit property depreciation as well as reduce maintenance cost. and in this case of a ban, they would still have the money they used in purchasing those bikes in their bank account.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2020
More armed robbers to be killed this year.

their bloods and the sins of the victims and culprits would all be on the neck of the government.
Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by meum: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Mr. Fahim Saleh, if you ever read this, Gokada Logistics (GL) should be next thing on your mind. Mention me let's talk biz n take it up from there instead of sacking people. Take over d logistics biz with those bikes providing last mile delivery with class.

A sack in just a few days of government policy implementation is an indication the company didn't plan for eventuality.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman / Kehinde Adeola: Between A Female Barber & A Male Customer (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.