Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,169 members, 7,953,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Anambra Govt And Labouri Are Total Scam, NLC National Should Intervene - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Govt And Labouri Are Total Scam, NLC National Should Intervene (247 Views)

Emefiele's Arrest Is A Total Scam / Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President / See Why America Should Intervene In Nigeria And Take Over- FOX REPORT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Govt And Labouri Are Total Scam, NLC National Should Intervene by Chimok: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2020
Anambra government have continued to scam the state workers and every other person who cares to know.
Workers are receiving 3000naira added to their miserly salary in the name of implementing 30000naira minimum wage.
Can u imagine a level 07 civil servant receiving 33000 as monthly salary and now will be getting an additional 3-5k in d name of minimum wage implementation.
This heinous crime is been committed in collusion with the state labour.
In Anambra, state workers are completely devastated by this callousness.
Am calling on the NLC national to investigspate the salary scheme of Anambra state government and the rape happening with the so called implementation of minimum wage.
No arrears is paid anybody as regards the April 2019 the minimum wage was effected.
Labour National pls help Anambra workers out of this wickedness

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt And Labouri Are Total Scam, NLC National Should Intervene by vastolord4(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2020
That's really bad.. I hope something is done about iy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt And Labouri Are Total Scam, NLC National Should Intervene by implementing: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2020
Chimok:
Anambra government have continued to scam the state workers and every other person who cares to know.
Workers are receiving 3000naira added to their miserly salary in the name of implementing 30000naira minimum wage.
Can u imagine a level 07 civil servant receiving 33000 as monthly salary and now will be getting an additional 3-5k in d name of minimum wage implementation.
This heinous crime is been committed in collusion with the state labour.
In Anambra, state workers are completely devastated by this callousness.
Am calling on the NLC national to investigspate the salary scheme of Anambra state government and the rape happening with the so called implementation of minimum wage.
No arrears is paid anybody as regards the April 2019 the minimum wage was effected.
Labour National pls help Anambra workers out of this wickedness
I don recieve mentions tire
Re: Anambra Govt And Labouri Are Total Scam, NLC National Should Intervene by Chimok: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2020
I might want to hear from other states if the salary scheme and the minimum wage implementation are as we are having it in Anambra state
Re: Anambra Govt And Labouri Are Total Scam, NLC National Should Intervene by Chimok: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
vastolord4:
That's really bad.. I hope something is done about iy
Very unfortunate
Re: Anambra Govt And Labouri Are Total Scam, NLC National Should Intervene by helinues: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
How true is this ? I have read something related to this this morning...

(1) (Reply)

How Delta Lga Chairmen Made Their Deputies Dummy And Swore To Make Them Leave Of / Amotekun: Recruitment Forms Ready Next Week, Says Akeredolu / Ondo APC Conductslg Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.