Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Meet Female Corp Member With The Talent Of Making Unisex Shoes In Sapele - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Meet Female Corp Member With The Talent Of Making Unisex Shoes In Sapele (432 Views)

"I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) / Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance / See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Female Corp Member With The Talent Of Making Unisex Shoes In Sapele by Medtelly: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Moses Helen is a serving youth Corp member in Sapele Delta State. She is a graduate of mass communication from Rivers State Polytechnic. Rero TV caught up with her and decided to engage her on her passion for shoe making and her future plans. Subscribe to Rero TV for more human interest reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EkIsl3iT-4

(1) (Reply)

New Allawee. Any positive effect going by the economic meltdown? / Redeploy Or Relocate To Any State And Direct Posting – Nysc Issues A Disclaimer / How Can I Reduce My Date Of Birth For NYSC ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.