Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Act Of Love: Youth Corp Member Donates His Enter 33k Allowee To Less Privileged - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Act Of Love: Youth Corp Member Donates His Enter 33k Allowee To Less Privileged (466 Views)

NYSC Member Donates 10 Months Allowance As Scholarship To Student (pix) / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC / See How A Pretty Corper Celebrated Her Birthday With The Less Privileged!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Act Of Love: Youth Corp Member Donates His Enter 33k Allowee To Less Privileged by viktohmoses(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
A serving member of National Youths Service Corp,NYSC, has shown love to the less privileged children in his area of deployment by donating his entire N33,000 allowance to them.

The corp member broke the news of his kind gesture on his twitter handler, @tomiwa_jo where he posted a photo of himself with a write up

@tomiwa_jo wrote “This corper donated his 33k to the less privileged in his area, news like this no dey go far, because it’s not a negative stuff #Rema”

See tweet here;

source:[url]https://yawanigeria.com/2020/02/03/act-of-love-youth-corp-member-donates-his-enter-33k-allowee-to-less-privileged/
[/url]

Re: Act Of Love: Youth Corp Member Donates His Enter 33k Allowee To Less Privileged by iretiolu92(f): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Well done sir

1 Like

Re: Act Of Love: Youth Corp Member Donates His Enter 33k Allowee To Less Privileged by ultimatekint(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
God bless you my brother. Keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Touched The Lives Of People In Tanke Oke-odo Community Ilorin. / ”thought I Couldn't Go To Uni, Now I'm An Ex-corper"; A Blind Nairalander's Tale / NYSC Batch A Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.