Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

How Do I Request For My Adsense Pin Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Request For My Adsense Pin Pls (614 Views)

Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Request For My Adsense Pin Pls by dejiih01: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
After I have successfully done my identification submission, pls how do I request for my pin.?

Will it be sent automatically after my identity has been confirmed or I get to request it manually myself from my adsense account or what?

Pls I don't want it to be delayed any form of help will do.

Attached is my identity verification proof, so what's next?
Re: How Do I Request For My Adsense Pin Pls by dotun4luv(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
The PIN will be sent automatically to the address in your account. And you should see it within 4-6 weeks. Meanwhile, the postmen will not bring it down to your house. Rather, it will be kept in the post office, so you gat go to the nearest post office to the address provided and request for it after a month.

Note: If you didn't see it after 4 weeks you can request a new PIN. You can change the old address.

And you can only request for it three times. If not verified within 3 months of crossing the minimum threshold of $10. The ads will stop showing until it's PIN-verified.

(1) (Reply)

Best PHP Course Online - For Free / Affiliate Marketing: See How You Can Grow Your Income to $1,000+ per Month / Microsoft Surrenders To Google And Apple, Retires Key Cortana Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.