Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return (28604 Views)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return by Daviestunech(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
The loot wey Dem go still loot go back the same country grin
Re: US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return by kayo80(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
seunmsg:

E no dey finish o. We’re nit even half way down and you’re talking about finish.

Abacha actually opened a savings account for Nigeria when he was in power. We are simply drawing from the account anytime we’re broke. We still have a long way to go before exhausting the account. grin

Lol
Re: US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return by marcus554(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return by Legendguru: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Signing is not enough spending it wisely is the key
Re: US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return by WhoIBe: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Na only Abacha loot what about current and past leaders... Why are they skipped?
Re: US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return by Realdollars: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nigeria don't have negotiating power to claim what's theirs, since the money was discovered imagine the return on investment one would have accrued for that kind of huge amount. It should remain there cause they have better use for it.
Re: US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return by Thekeeper(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Frreepoi:
Get full control of your vehicle(s) at a very affordable price with our high performance devices. You dont break a sweat at all as our devices are all automated with technologically advanced features to take care of your vehicles' security at all times!

Major Features of our car Tracking devices:

1. Engine cut off with an SMS command: you can turn off your car from anywhere, even abroad with just a simple SMS command, and you must activate it before the vehicle will start up again.

2. Real time Tracking both online and offline: You can track your car offline with an SMS or offline on an application. This application comes embedded with highly advanced landmarks/Maps to give you a great deal of accuracy. You can track your car anywhere.

3. Geo Fencing: you can limit your car to a particular zone. Taking it out of that zone sends you an alert of trips it off.

4. Spy on the occupants of the vehicle with built in mic. You can listen in on their conversations from anywhere.

5. Low Battery/Battery disconnect alert. Your car alerts you whenever the battery is low or disconnected and sends you location.

6. Overspeed alert: you car notifies you whenever the set speed limit is exceeded. This is great for transport/Haulage companies that wish to check the speed of their drivers.

[b]Price is 35.000 naira

We have offices all over the states in Nigeria
..your digits please
Re: US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return by nnaeyes6: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Please don't return it until I become the President. The one u people returned was pocketed at trademoni. Yeye people
Re: US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return by OBIPLUS(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ministry of humanitarian take note. Nigerians need food and jobs.
Re: US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return by Litmus: 12:24am On Feb 05, 2020
Yankiss:
I thought THEY said Abacha was clean and stole nothing?

On the contrariy, Nigerians cried he stole billions, sometimes trillions- dollars- not niara and Western nations agreed with Nigerians that Abacha stole billions and trillions. In fact it helped establish our reputation as corrupt and the West wallowed in it and made of us Nigerians the epitome of corruption on earth, a stain we are unable to scrub off till this day. The problem now is, we want our Billions and Trillions of dollars back but all we are hearing talk of are paltry millions comparatively. Don’t get me wrong, if you’re in public office, even 100 dollars stolen is money stolen and criminal offence. I’m just against Nigerians tendency to exaggerate for effect or political mileage and which the West is all too eager to exploit against us when they should know better as arbiters of all things "honest and good" as they like to paint themselves. So, I keep asking, and ordinary Nigerians too should ask, the West to return our stolen billions and trillions.

it's Delta state money, which should be used on Delta State in the form of a Marshall plan. Delta state is too underdeveloped relative to the wealth derived from her...

1 Like

Re: US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:20am On Feb 05, 2020
Hmmm well if u ask me, I will rather support the quote which says Abacha did not steal the Nigerian money but stashed them away in some safe hands and competent banks over seas because most of the banks in Nigeria back then were only skeleton and near collapse which many later did. Abacha only kept Nigerian government money in a 20 to 100yrs fixed deposit over seas which have all started already started to materialise. I do tell people repeatedly that the Nigerian money stashed overseas during Abachas regime is worth over $35 trillion USA dollars. Abeg mk una no stone me for here o.
Re: US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return by Igetmyown247: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice one

You must be white and miserable cause the way you keep using the N word in every post on this forum is disgusting. I hope you seek the help you need.
Re: US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return by Bigmanpickin: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2020
Frreepoi:
I am interested sir how do I contact you
Re: US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return by Damsman10(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Pedrotina11:

My.brother...the loot no dey finish ooo...as the recovered they enter he dey launder again...
The money wet that man steal nah trillions...people wicked ooo....

I hope he is spending the rest while burning in the lake of fire.

Heartless mofos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation / Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan / PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.