Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong (453 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by Biodun556(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
ugustine Effiong, 25, an indigene of Akwa Ibom State, who is popularly known as Abubakar Garba said on Monday that he helped carry out deadly attacks on April 29 at church services in the old campus of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) and admitted belonging to the extremist group, Boko Haram in his confession to police.

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/05/21/im-a-member-of-boko-haram-i-attacked-christians-at-buk-augustine-effiong/amp/?fbclid=IwAR2rLD9AuqJ6BPflP1IV126srOXy_QSz7tpkXa-QECMO8hN5lP3kfTlQMqM

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by Biodun556(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Doesn't make sense. No motive
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by Commentor: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
Doesn't make sense. No motive

But others make sense to you right?
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Commentor:

But others make sense to you right?
Don't mention me again. Ever
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by whitebeard(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by Commentor: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:

Don't mention me again. Ever

I would continue to mention you and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
Commentor:

I would continue to mention you and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Go ahead. Your time starts now.
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by Commentor: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:

Actually, it started 2 quotes before.
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by Commentor: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:

You chickened out?

I thought you had some super powers you wanted to show.

(1) (Reply)

Atheism And Witchcraft: Two Sides Of The Same Coin. / Science Above God? / Leaked Video Of Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam Shows Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.