Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,744 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report (36105 Views)

North Moves To Draft Jonathan Into 2027 Presidential Race - THISDAY / Lagos Airport Scandal: Sanwo-Olu Suspends Staff Collecting COVID-19 Test Fee / Kaduna: Atiku Wins Kaura LG - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by Ehis4c(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Witchersunited:
Lie against a pastor suspension angry

Lie against the president, you are promoted shocked

All these feeds into the ego of oyedepo, last last his time will come and he will die, chapter closed, history wouldn't remember him, given the way his church is, there will be crises to choose a new leader, church will end up like church of God mission.

Mark this word, your history will only have meaning the day you give your life to Christ and repent of this statement you made today.

You will see this message, don't forget.

1 Like

Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by Witchersunited: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ehis4c:

Mark this word, your history will only have meaning the day you give your life to Christ and repent of this statement you made today.

You will see this message, don't forget.
print this out and mail it to oyedepo balls
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by benjida: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Very embarrassing one for THISDAY newspaper.
Really a shame.
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by Tareq1105: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
kunleweb:
Suspended. What a joke. Look at what leniency causes. If you've been hit a billion quid legal suit and your offices shut down, senses would have hit you that much more should be done than mere suspension. Yeye editors. More like BMC candidates

This goes out to people who employ falsehood to dent other people's character ad reputation just in a bid to achieve a selfish motive or being the first person that breaks the news. Falsehoods does severe damage. Les be guided in how we're quick to sensationalize anything that passes through our ears without subjecting it to confirmation

More reason to support Hate Speech Bill

1 Like

Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by gulfer: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Another reason my social media bill is necessary, lazy reporters sad angry sad
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by sunnyphem(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
HigherEd:

Lmao the Living Faith Church would outlast you. It would only grow stronger after Oyedepo's departure.

And don't be sore, if Oyedepo were to depart for any reason now(God Forbid), you would see the fastest transition ever seen in Church leadership as it would happen within 24 hours.

Instead of you to work hard to attain some relevance in life you are busy wishing another man would die and go into oblivion.

Sir that right there are demons speaking through you. You need real help I hope you get it.

good talk... that guy need deliverance
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by Chiguy289(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
Damm what an embarrassment Bishop oyedepo himself a whole cannibal
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by festus2001: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
No matter how devil tries to stop church from moving forward, the church will continue to move forward and multiply.

Nobody can overcome us as long as we are in Christ. (1 john 5:5, romans 8 :35-39, Hebrew 11:35-39, 1 john 5 :14, mark 11 :22-26, philippians 2 :9-14, isaiah 54:17, galatians 4 :6-7, psalm 82:6, psalm 91, psalm 23).

As long as we are Christian and we are following God's commandments and we have faith and put our trust in him. The devil shall be put to shame.

Jesus is lord

2 Likes

Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by SURElee(f): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Witchersunited:

If buhari made all the editors that have printed lies about him to be suspended, same oyedepo will be shouting tyranny in his church

All these feeds into the ego of oyedepo, last last his time will come and he will die, chapter closed, history wouldn't remember him, given the way his church is, there will be crises to choose a new leader, church will end up like church of God mission.

Who told you Church of God mission ended? You just display your ignorance online. What a shame

1 Like

Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by KelvinRukky(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Witchersunited:

If buhari made all the editors that have printed lies about him to be suspended, same oyedepo will be shouting tyranny in his church

Envy, Jealousy and unnecessary hatred will do more harm to u. If Oyedepo is Godsent, whatever your wishes are may backfire on u.
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by jaxxy(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Why wud any reporter cook up such a story on a mainstream media
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 05, 2020
Good for him
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by ovielistic: 5:26am On Feb 05, 2020
edo3:
Oyedepo should go and beg on his behalf cos even Jesus our lord forgives.. ..

my friend shut up there..did oyedepo send him to lie...is oyedepo aware of who the lying idiots are..Better leave Bishop Oyedepo out this nonsense he is to busy with better things I am sure you were among the misguided folks celebrating the fake ass story..mtchw
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by ovielistic: 5:27am On Feb 05, 2020
kunleweb:
Suspended. What a joke. Look at what leniency causes. If you've been hit a billion quid legal suit and your offices shut down, senses would have hit you that much more should be done than mere suspension. Yeye editors. More like BMC candidates

This goes out to people who employ falsehood to dent other people's character ad reputation just in a bid to achieve a selfish motive or being the first person that breaks the news. Falsehoods does severe damage. Les be guided in how we're quick to sensationalize anything that passes through our ears without subjecting it to confirmation

Absolutely
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by ovielistic: 5:36am On Feb 05, 2020
Witchersunited:

Na you go first die. Mark my word!! for speaking nonsense against God's prophet..you will see what will happen to you..if your destiny don't enter reverse mode then let me know what happen.

you are nothing but a frustrated hating vile satanic reprobrate, a vessel of wrath that deserve a dose of divine vengeance.If them born you well go and stand in front of cannaland gate and say this words against Bishop and see if people will not give you very solid dirty slaps to reset your mad brain .May you die in your hatred for Bishop Oyedepo and Winners Chapel and for your info..We will continue to wax stronger..while nonentities like you will fade into oblivion.Offcourse you are not the first..dem many before you wey dey yarn dust against Bishop Oyedepo..go and find wetin happen to them.

you want to know how big and important Bishop Oyedepo is.......When someone lies on him..on an event that didn't happen at the US Embassy..without Bishop saying anything on the matter a whole US embassy comes out to speak on his behalf that the claims are false and should be discarded ..is it that kind of person that USA will reject visa..my friend go and jump into lagoon..or hug transformer..Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by Abidecdrock(m): 6:17am On Feb 05, 2020
Witchersunited:

your moniker says it all about you. its a known fact witches and wizards can never be happy when they see or hear about Bishop Oyedepo. Unfortunately nothing you can do about it. so repent and return to Chtist
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by khabibferguson(m): 6:25am On Feb 05, 2020
Khabib vs. Ferguson is an upcoming mixed martial arts event produced by the Watch UFC 249 online Ultimate Fighting Championship that is planned to take place on April 18, 2020 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, United States.
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by ovielistic: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2020
ruffDiamond:
RELIGION don fu*ck this shiithole too deep in the a$$!damn !who be oyedepo for crying out?did he invent something ?even the amartphone in his pocket,he hasn't the faintest idea how that technology came about,but in the street of any developed country,he simply just another niggar walking on the street, nobody would pay him any mind! or even so much has a glance ..and he dare not break any of their law,cos they would show him this ain't YOUR SHIITHOLE..now two brothers will lose their job all cos the insignificant d1ckhead ,*spit*

my friend shut your dirty mouth there..one rifraf will just come online talkling thrash..like are you insane..

Oh who is Bishop Oyedepo..go and ask USA embassy grin
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by Philinho(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2020
edo3:
Mr sabi.... You should just employ them rather... You celebrated the evil news after all
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by victorazyvictor(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2020
edo3:

Jesus cursed the tree that refused to bear fruit....
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by Witchersunited: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2020
ovielistic:

Na you go first die. Mark my word!! for speaking nonsense against God's prophet..you will see what will happen to you..if your destiny don't enter reverse mode then let me know what happen.

you are nothing but a frustrated hating vile satanic reprobrate, a vessel of wrath that deserve a dose of divine vengeance.If them born you well go and stand in front of cannaland gate and say this words against Bishop and see if people will not give you very solid dirty slaps to reset your mad brain .May you die in your hatred for Bishop Oyedepo and Winners Chapel and for your info..We will continue to wax stronger..while nonentities like you will fade into oblivion.Offcourse you are not the first..dem many before you wey dey yarn dust against Bishop Oyedepo..go and find wetin happen to them.

you want to know how big and important Bishop Oyedepo is.......When someone lies on him..on an event that didn't happen at the US Embassy..without Bishop saying anything on the matter a whole US embassy comes out to speak on his behalf that the claims are false and should be discarded ..is it that kind of person that USA will reject visa..my friend go and jump into lagoon..or hug transformer..Nonsense
Yawns, print this out and mail it to oyedepo's balls
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by ruffDiamond: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2020
ovielistic:

my friend shut your dirty mouth there..one rifraf will just come online talkling thrash..like are you insane..

Oh who is Bishop Oyedepo..go and ask USA embassy grin
illiterate sheepie...I ask again,who is yr oyedepo?...just another d1ckhead walking down any Street in developed country, NOBODY gives a rat a*s about him ty there unless may some useless black community there..the well advanced WHITE folk knows all the scam called RELIGION and also know it contribute absolutely NOTHING to advancement in modernity, technology and civilization,only in the dark Continent this nonentities call bishop whatever are worshipped by the like naive f00l like una.. now ,be a good boy and go lick his a$$ while the pool is still running ,not forgetting to drop yr tithe or offering hehe.. pastor go chop nah.Ode
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by bobbiiee: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2020
Witchersunited:

Was it Oyedepo that asked Thisday to suspend its staff for lack of professionalism? If not, why bring him into the picture? If you are a person of means coupled with good character, will you keep quiet when your character is defamed? The least is to be objective. Well, common sense is not common. Those that are not significant and well raised are known to wish others destruction of their legacy after their demise. Build your name or brand. Let go of hate.
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by Trex4(m): 10:25am On Feb 05, 2020
Witchersunited:
Yawns, print this out and mail it to oyedepo's balls
I wont lie trust me when I say I've only seen your level of stupidity only a few times on this forum. You're stupidity is legendary.
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by Witchersunited: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Trex4:
I wont lie trust me when I say I've only seen your level of stupidity only a few times on this forum. You're stupidity is legendary.
I don't agree with you, I'm stupid, if I was insulting buhari, I'm sure that I will be wise in your eyes rubbish.
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by wirinet(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2020
Witchersunited:

If the editor that published "the fake wedding" between Buhari and Sadiya Farouq is punished in anyway, the same people supporting the punishment being meted out on these this thisday journalists would be screaming tyranny. Any attempt to regulate or sanitise fake news has been met with resistance by these same people.
Re: ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report by Esteemval(f): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Competence and sincerity should be the watch word. Now they've landed themselves in trouble. Journalist who have gone through the training are supposed to know the dos and donts of journalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged Rape: VeryDarkMan Has A Message For Reno Omokri, Releases Voice Note / Letter To NEPA/PHCN / Cultists Kill Nine On Valentine’s Day In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.