Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Type Of Infection Is This. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Type Of Infection Is This. (428 Views)

Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) / Yoni Detox Pearls (#500 Each) For Treating Sorts Of Infection / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Infection Is This. by samworthyever: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good evening everyone. Pls just last week I noticed ratches on my laps, testicle and p*nis and it's really making me uncomfortable because they scratch me alot and very pepperish when I scratched them. . I've gone to chemist and I was given Greenzoral and one other green capsule to take for a week and still yet the symptoms persist. Pls what is the infection likely to be. Dr in the house pls your response will be appreciated.
Re: What Type Of Infection Is This. by TUANKU(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Go and see a doctor simple.
Re: What Type Of Infection Is This. by dawnomike(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
TUANKU:
Go and see a doctor simple.
listen to this fellow.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Infection Is This. by internationalman(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Does the itches worsen at night??

I'm sure it's scabies and it's rampart this period..

Take injection or drugs to make all appear on the surface of your skin, then buy Benzylbenzoate and rub on the affected area.

NB : Don't allow it touch your d!ck or testicles or an open wounds, otherwise you will run mad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Iranian minister tests positive for coronavirus / CVID 19 Ogun State Ban Public Gathering / Good News For Nigerians On Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.