Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep (65049 Views)

Abdullahi, Sani Abacha’s Son ‘Dies In His Sleep’ / Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) / Kano Emirates Controversy: Muktar Adnan, 4 Other District Heads Dismissed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by ThiagoKid(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Amen oo. The news should be From ur family

Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by ThiagoKid(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2020
vertueptime:

Im laughing at the sad reality that u dont know that u must die
Ode everybody is gonna gonna
Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by AgentNairaland(f): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2020
kutashi:

They are beautiful than this and by far, beyond your imagination! Confused soul!

You don't mean it, they are beautiful than this wow... Quran even give the shape of there breast, what a calamity.. Al-jannah the garden of xxxx grin
Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by powerkey: 8:15am On Feb 05, 2020
Does he have a hand in the sponsored killings of Christians in Nigeria?

Could it be that the curse invoked on sponsors and supporters of terrorists killing Nigeria led to his death?

God is indeed great and may he alone be praised.

1 Like

Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by OyinO: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Grow up you need sense!!

Hell NO! I don't have sense, and I don't need sense. I just want to hear the news of your sudden death since you said it's that kinda news we should be hearing everyday. You're a dumb fellow, who don't know that what you wish others have a way of coming to you?

1 Like

Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by kutashi: 9:27am On Feb 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You don't mean it, they are beautiful than this wow... Quran even give the shape of there breast, what a calamity.. Al-jannah the garden of xxxx grin
Yes! What a calamity waiting to befall you! Once again! This is for you:
(إِنَّ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ سَوَاۤءٌ عَلَیۡهِمۡ ءَأَنذَرۡتَهُمۡ أَمۡ لَمۡ تُنذِرۡهُمۡ لَا یُؤۡمِنُونَ ۝ خَتَمَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمۡ وَعَلَىٰ سَمۡعِهِمۡۖ وَعَلَىٰۤ أَبۡصَـٰرِهِمۡ غِشَـٰوَةࣱۖ وَلَهُمۡ عَذَابٌ عَظِیمࣱ)
[Surat Al-Baqarah 6 - 7]
Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by vertueptime: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Ode everybody is gonna gonna

U wont have a peaceful death like him, boko haram kee u there u misguided element
Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by Hussein01(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2020
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون فإن الجنة ماجأ المؤمنين.
Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by Beetobee(f): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2020
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. May his soul rest in peace. And to us the living ones, may we arrange our ways accordingly. We should remember that every tiny at and speech of ours will be questioned. Hope we have good answers, especially for those of us on Nairaland!
Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by Mccullum: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2020
May Allah forgive his sins and have mercy on him on the day of judgement, ameen.
Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by AgentNairaland(f): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2020
kutashi:

Yes! What a calamity waiting ti befall you! Once again! This is for you:
(إِنَّ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ سَوَاۤءٌ عَلَیۡهِمۡ ءَأَنذَرۡتَهُمۡ أَمۡ لَمۡ تُنذِرۡهُمۡ لَا یُؤۡمِنُونَ ۝ خَتَمَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمۡ وَعَلَىٰ سَمۡعِهِمۡۖ وَعَلَىٰۤ أَبۡصَـٰرِهِمۡ غِشَـٰوَةࣱۖ وَلَهُمۡ عَذَابٌ عَظِیمࣱ)
[Surat Al-Baqarah 6 - 7]

Buhahahaha well you're the one that knw what is there because I never attended quranic school whereby I'll be able to read it.. I'd been it's written in English now I'll know what to tell you but since it was written in Devilish language which is Arabic, it is for you, your family and your fourth generation to come so shall it be IN JESUS CHRIST NAME... Amen
Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by ThiagoKid(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
vertueptime:

U wont have a peaceful death like him, boko haram kee u there u misguided element
Gobdaw Pog mo thoin
Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by kutashi: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Buhahahaha well you're the one that knw what is there because I never attended quranic school whereby I'll be able to read it.. I'd been it's written in English now I'll know what to tell you but since it was written in Devilish language which is Arabic, it is for you, your family and your fourth generation to come so shall it be IN JESUS CHRIST NAME... Amen
grin grin grin This is the answer I have been expecting! And now, just keep 'kwaet'. Stop translating what u don't know!
And me and my generation till eternity will be for Islam and we will know arabic and below is where we belong to be Kudiratillah:
(بِسۡمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِیمِ الۤمۤ ۝ ذَ ٰ⁠لِكَ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبُ لَا رَیۡبَۛ فِیهِۛ هُدࣰى لِّلۡمُتَّقِینَ ۝ ٱلَّذِینَ یُؤۡمِنُونَ بِٱلۡغَیۡبِ وَیُقِیمُونَ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقۡنَـٰهُمۡ یُنفِقُونَ ۝ وَٱلَّذِینَ یُؤۡمِنُونَ بِمَاۤ أُنزِلَ إِلَیۡكَ وَمَاۤ أُنزِلَ مِن قَبۡلِكَ وَبِٱلۡـَٔاخِرَةِ هُمۡ یُوقِنُونَ ۝ أُو۟لَـٰۤىِٕكَ عَلَىٰ هُدࣰى مِّن رَّبِّهِمۡۖ وَأُو۟لَـٰۤىِٕكَ هُمُ ٱلۡمُفۡلِحُونَ)
[Surat Al-Baqarah 1 - 5]

Mumu! The idiot was arguing, translating nonsense to score a point but when I asked him to translate where 'he belongs'! He doesn't know Arabic again and Arabic suddenly become Devilish language grin! That's what Kafir does! Yours is not the first and surely, won't be the last! Who sound like terrorist between me n u now? Kafir! grin grin grin Confused, disturbed, low thiking, irritating being of abused and unsettled foolish mind!
Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by AgentNairaland(f): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
kutashi:

grin grin grin This is the answer I have been expecting! And now, just keep 'kwaet'. Stop translating what u don't know!
And me and my generation till eternity will be for Islam and we will know arabic and below is where we belong to be Kudiratillah:
(بِسۡمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِیمِ الۤمۤ ۝ ذَ ٰ⁠لِكَ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبُ لَا رَیۡبَۛ فِیهِۛ هُدࣰى لِّلۡمُتَّقِینَ ۝ ٱلَّذِینَ یُؤۡمِنُونَ بِٱلۡغَیۡبِ وَیُقِیمُونَ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقۡنَـٰهُمۡ یُنفِقُونَ ۝ وَٱلَّذِینَ یُؤۡمِنُونَ بِمَاۤ أُنزِلَ إِلَیۡكَ وَمَاۤ أُنزِلَ مِن قَبۡلِكَ وَبِٱلۡـَٔاخِرَةِ هُمۡ یُوقِنُونَ ۝ أُو۟لَـٰۤىِٕكَ عَلَىٰ هُدࣰى مِّن رَّبِّهِمۡۖ وَأُو۟لَـٰۤىِٕكَ هُمُ ٱلۡمُفۡلِحُونَ)
[Surat Al-Baqarah 1 - 5]

Mumu! The idiot was arguing, translating nonsense to score a point but when I asked him to translate where 'he belongs'! He doesn't know Arabic again and Arabic suddenly become Devilish language grin! That's what Kafir does! Yours is not the first and surely, won't be the last! Who sound like terrorist between me n u now? Kafir! grin grin grin Confused, disturbed, low thiking, irritating being of abused and unsettled foolish mind!

I quoted from English version of Quran in other to have the clearer understanding and to shown you the disgrace Muhammad brought you in Islam, how he was poisoned to death, the virgins awaiting you in jannah after killing Christians and Jews etc
Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by kutashi: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I quoted from English version of Quran in other to have the clearer understanding and to shown you the disgrace Muhammad brought you in Islam, how he was poisoned to death, the virgins awaiting you in jannah after killing Christians and Jews etc

But u quoted Arabic and even foolishly explaining arabic word in your insane mind! Are suffering from early mind loss or blur sightedness? A quick revisit to your early post will remind you that you quoted Arabic and even explained Arabic word! I think you are tired of yourself because you had proven in absolute that nothing can stop your foolishness creamed with your extreme failure cum utmost stupidity!
You said you don't know Arabic but we explained to you the real meaning but u have surrendered to your disillussioned mind of purest insanity!
As I adviced earlier, try something new but until you do so, below is where you belong:
[Surat Al-Baqarah 6 - 7]

Did you noticed I had never said anything wrong about Jesus since or bad naming him despite your show of low life perpetually brewing insanity? Its because what Islam teaches and thought us is PEACE! I invite you to religion of peace once again! For you to be cleansed of your present situation of totally derange, confused and lost!
Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by AgentNairaland(f): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
kutashi:

But u quoted Arabic and even foolishly explaining arabic word in your insane mind! Are suffering from early mind loss or blur sightedness? A quick revisit to your early post will remind you that you quoted Arabic and even explained Arabic word! I think you are tired of yourself because you had proven in absolute that nothing can stop your foolishness creamed with your extreme failure cum utmost stupidity!
You said you don't know Arabic but we explained to you the real meaning but u have surrendered to your disillussioned mind of purest insanity!
As I adviced earlier, try something new but until you do so, below is where you belong:
[Surat Al-Baqarah 6 - 7]

Did you noticed I had never said anything wrong about Jesus since or bad naming him despite your show of low life perpetually brewing insanity? Its because what Islam teaches and thought us is PEACE! I invite you to religion of peace once again! For you to be cleansed of your present situation of totally derange, confused and lost!

O
Re: Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
solmus:
Inalilahi wa inali lahi raji hun

Shot up... Te rro rist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) / 29 Private Jets, 5 Helicopters, Top Politicians, Moguls Storm Kalu's Igbere Home / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.